Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DemonicShadow89
Skype (mandatory)DemonicShadow89
Country/Time Zone:USA Eastern
is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:Building with my Friends building epic builds that to weeks to build
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:4 yrs and counting with Direwolf,monster and Ultimate
how often will you play:10 hours a day

What can you contribute to the server:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack

What is your favorite part of Minecraft:To its legos and to be able to build epic builds that you come up with in your mind
I notice you have applied to a number of different servers, are you still interested in globalcraft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: DemonicShadow89
Skype (mandatory)DemonicShadow89
Country/Time Zone:USA Eastern
is your greatest achievement in Minecraft:Building with my Friends building epic builds that to weeks to build
What is your experience with modded Minecraft:4 yrs and counting with Direwolf,monster and Ultimate
how often will you play:10 hours a day

What can you contribute to the server:My experience with Running servers and having my own server also help out new players to the mod pack

What is your favorite part of Minecraft:To its legos and to be able to build epic builds that you come up with in your mind

Welcome to the server

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SPDarklord
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years
Do you accept the rules :Yes I do accept the rules!
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playing with minecraft mods since 1.2.5 so I have a vast knowledge!
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a fun active community which I can base my live streams off of and have fun!
Skype address: PM me for my skype name

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): SPDarklord
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3 years
Do you accept the rules :Yes I do accept the rules!
Where are you from? : England
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playing with minecraft mods since 1.2.5 so I have a vast knowledge!
Why do you want to join? : I would like to join a fun active community which I can base my live streams off of and have fun!
Skype address: PM me for my skype name

Welcome to the server. Where do you stream?

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dante_Stark
Age (Must be 18+): 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about more than three years.
Do you accept the rules: Yes, not that it would be too easy to grief without being overwhelmingly creative anyways.
Where are you from?: Spain
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I have been watching almost all of Direwolf20's youtube videos for quite a long time (excepting the computercraft program spotlights, since I'm not interested in the mod itself), so I'd say that I have a modest knowledge of them, but I also have been learning on my own through singleplayer, so I picked up a few tricks.
Why do you want to join?: To be honest, I really want to be in a calm and somewhat small server that I have the leisure to build in my contraptions anytime or with anybody. I'm tired of being on singleplayer or overcrowded servers, so your description called my attention quite nicely. By the way, I'm focused on really big scale, scrutinous buildings and organization and rather powerful manual setups (even though I've seen so much automation I can't seem to pick any of that).
Skype address: I would rather have it asked through private messaging, but I do have one.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dante_Stark
Age (Must be 18+): 21
How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about more than three years.
Do you accept the rules: Yes, not that it would be too easy to grief without being overwhelmingly creative anyways.
Where are you from?: Spain
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): I have been watching almost all of Direwolf20's youtube videos for quite a long time (excepting the computercraft program spotlights, since I'm not interested in the mod itself), so I'd say that I have a modest knowledge of them, but I also have been learning on my own through singleplayer, so I picked up a few tricks.
Why do you want to join?: To be honest, I really want to be in a calm and somewhat small server that I have the leisure to build in my contraptions anytime or with anybody. I'm tired of being on singleplayer or overcrowded servers, so your description called my attention quite nicely. By the way, I'm focused on really big scale, scrutinous buildings and organization and rather powerful manual setups (even though I've seen so much automation I can't seem to pick any of that).
Skype address: I would rather have it asked through private messaging, but I do have one.

Hello, sorry for the delay,

You have been whitelisted and I look forward to seeing your builds

Paperclip

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): tonymarcio
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta 1.1 (January 2011, spiders can now climb walls!)
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I don't know anything about those 2 mods but I'm familiar with IndustrialCraft and computercraft. I still have a lot to learn though!
Why do you want to join? : I just really want to play in a community of friendly players and admins where we can all get along and play the mods for like 5-10hours a day. I just started wanting to get back into modded minecraft since I have a week off. I joined one server but the admins liked using world edit to "save time" on my base and others. No one seemed to have an issue with it except me. So yeah I can't wait to join lads :)
Skype address: I don't have Skype. I can use teamspeak/mumble/Steam

Fun fact! My typing speed record on fastfingers is 124wpm! (Words per minute.)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): tonymarcio
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since beta 1.1 (January 2011, spiders can now climb walls!)
Do you accept the rules : Yes.
Where are you from? : Ireland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :I don't know anything about those 2 mods but I'm familiar with IndustrialCraft and computercraft. I still have a lot to learn though!
Why do you want to join? : I just really want to play in a community of friendly players and admins where we can all get along and play the mods for like 5-10hours a day. I just started wanting to get back into modded minecraft since I have a week off. I joined one server but the admins liked using world edit to "save time" on my base and others. No one seemed to have an issue with it except me. So yeah I can't wait to join lads :)
Skype address: I don't have Skype. I can use teamspeak/mumble/Steam

Fun fact! My typing speed record on fastfingers is 124wpm! (Words per minute.)

Welcome to the server

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Gendustry and BDLib have been added to the server, please see opening post for links to add these mods to your pack.

Fyron

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): th3niiinja
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've had it since early alpha, began with mods around a year after that. Although it has been roughly a year since I have played, wanting to get into mods again :)
Do you accept the rules : I do accept the rules.
Where are you from? : USA East Coast.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well I used to know quite a bit, since it has been a while my knowledge has most likely declined. However, I am an avid learner, so I like to figure new things out and experiment. Most things I am able to easily understand and can figure out rather quickly. :)
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because it seems like you have a nice server here, and I looked on your dynamap to see what your server looked like and it also looks very nice. :D
Skype address: It is Alcaren, Although I use it rarely, but will use it if people would like to talk.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): th3niiinja
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've had it since early alpha, began with mods around a year after that. Although it has been roughly a year since I have played, wanting to get into mods again :)
Do you accept the rules : I do accept the rules.
Where are you from? : USA East Coast.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Well I used to know quite a bit, since it has been a while my knowledge has most likely declined. However, I am an avid learner, so I like to figure new things out and experiment. Most things I am able to easily understand and can figure out rather quickly. :)
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because it seems like you have a nice server here, and I looked on your dynamap to see what your server looked like and it also looks very nice. :D
Skype address: It is Alcaren, Although I use it rarely, but will use it if people would like to talk.

welcome to the server

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff
How long have you been playing minecraft: about 3 years, been playing modded for 2 years
do you accept the rules: i accept all the rules
Where are you from: midwest USA
How big is knowledge of mods: i know a lot about thermal expansion and a lot about tinkers, I know a decent amount about rail craft but still have more to learn.
why do you want to join: i like the community and the dynamic is awesome and i just want to be on a server when theres always someone on
skype: id like to say that after, its kinda a private thing for me hope you don't mind

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff
How long have you been playing minecraft: about 3 years, been playing modded for 2 years
do you accept the rules: i accept all the rules
Where are you from: midwest USA
How big is knowledge of mods: i know a lot about thermal expansion and a lot about tinkers, I know a decent amount about rail craft but still have more to learn.
why do you want to join: i like the community and the dynamic is awesome and i just want to be on a server when theres always someone on
skype: id like to say that after, its kinda a private thing for me hope you don't mind

Welcome to the server

Boninsky

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kallope,
you updated the Server for 1.0.4, right?
So I updated the FTB Launcher. Now I'm on the Server but can't do any Command. What should I have to do or change?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Kallope,
you updated the Server for 1.0.4, right?
So I updated the FTB Launcher. Now I'm on the Server but can't do any Command. What should I have to do or change?

With the 1.0.4 update, it has stopped the plugins which allowed the commands you are used to.

I am currently looking into a different way to do it, but this may need a completely fresh start to the world.

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
So could there a reset be coming soon is that what your are saying? Or only restart the world?

greetings the ill Radwolf

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
So could there a reset be coming soon is that what your are saying? Or only restart the world?

greetings the ill Radwolf

I was thinking about restarting the world. And maybe moving to the infinity mod pack.

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Ok let us know what your going to do. What is diffrent on the Infinity Pack? More Mods or diffrent Mods? Because i realy liked the ones in the dw pack to be honest with you.....
But as you know im a noob with mods so i will also learn the new ones if its not to diffrent at all.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Ok let us know what your going to do. What is diffrent on the Infinity Pack? More Mods or diffrent Mods? Because i realy liked the ones in the dw pack to be honest with you.....
But as you know im a noob with mods so i will also learn the new ones if its not to diffrent at all.

It has a lot of the same mods in it plus extra new ones to play with