Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tybot

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: AmateurD
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Some time after the move to beta I think? Several years in any case
Do you accept the rules : Of course
Where are you from? : New Hampshire
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Depending on the mod, anywhere between functional and fluent.
Why do you want to join? : Let's face it, playing in a single world with no one to share or interact with gets tedious. Also heavily considering streaming.
Skype address: amateurd

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: AmateurD
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Some time after the move to beta I think? Several years in any case
Do you accept the rules : Of course
Where are you from? : New Hampshire
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Depending on the mod, anywhere between functional and fluent.
Why do you want to join? : Let's face it, playing in a single world with no one to share or interact with gets tedious. Also heavily considering streaming.
Skype address: amateurd
Welcome to the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick reminder to everyone, the twilight forest will be getting reset with digger this friday.

Please remove all quarries by this time or they will be lost

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: funkeytown2055
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Some time after the move to beta I think? Several years
Do you accept the rules : yes sir
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft: any mod except new added onces
Why do you want to join? : Trying to find new people that like to play dire wolf or Minecraft in general
Skype address: texas

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Xerocry
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : around 3 years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am comfortable with most mods
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for small server with friendly mature community to play modded minecraft
Skype address: speedgrapher4

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: funkeytown2055
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Some time after the move to beta I think? Several years
Do you accept the rules : yes sir
Where are you from? : Texas
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft: any mod except new added onces
Why do you want to join? : Trying to find new people that like to play dire wolf or Minecraft in general
Skype address: texas

Sorry but this is a 18+ server

IGN : Xerocry
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : around 3 years
Where are you from? : Poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am comfortable with most mods
Why do you want to join? : I'm looking for small server with friendly mature community to play modded minecraft

Skype address: speedgrapher4

Welcome to the server

Ollie23

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: ThorarinValgard
How long have you been playing Minecraft: A few years, but not consistently
Do you accept the rules : No griefing and no killing? Sounds perfect! (in other words, Yes!)
Where are you from? : Norway
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Not the greatest. I have been playing with different FTB packs for a while, but I'm no expert. Been playing the Direwolf20 pack lately.
Why do you want to join? : I love playing with FTB packs, but tbh I'm just tired of playing alone! Would love to be part of a friendly community.
Skype address: oletaule

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: ThorarinValgard
How long have you been playing Minecraft: A few years, but not consistently
Do you accept the rules : No griefing and no killing? Sounds perfect! (in other words, Yes!)
Where are you from? : Norway
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Not the greatest. I have been playing with different FTB packs for a while, but I'm no expert. Been playing the Direwolf20 pack lately.
Why do you want to join? : I love playing with FTB packs, but tbh I'm just tired of playing alone! Would love to be part of a friendly community.
Skype address: oletaule

Welcome to the server

ElRoacho

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: ElRoacho
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3+ years
Where are you from? : Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very familiar with classic mods (buildcraft, IC, thermalexpansion, railcraft etc..) but still learning newer ones to the DW20 pack. Not much a fan of magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : Just started a new SMP while watching DW20 season 7. Figured might as well make a go at an online build as well. Basically I'm just looking for a decent sized server with mature members to bounce ideas off of.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN: ElRoacho
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3+ years
Where are you from? : Canada
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very familiar with classic mods (buildcraft, IC, thermalexpansion, railcraft etc..) but still learning newer ones to the DW20 pack. Not much a fan of magic mods.
Why do you want to join? : Just started a new SMP while watching DW20 season 7. Figured might as well make a go at an online build as well. Basically I'm just looking for a decent sized server with mature members to bounce ideas off of.

I like your thinking. Welcome to the server

Tybot

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance for another server reboot? (Is there a better place to ask when no one is on Teamspeak?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance for another server reboot? (Is there a better place to ask when no one is on Teamspeak?
The server reboots every 9 hours automatically. I will add you on Skype now and that is the best way to contact me

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry everyone, we have had to do a role back to a backup from yesterday. This was caused by a random chunk error which was unfix-able. I appologise for the inconvineance and any lost progress you have experienced, I personally lost a complete uber minner build!

Mitsuyo84

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Mitsuyo84
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : East Coast USA (NH)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very familiar with majority of the mods, but haven't played heavily since 1.5
Why do you want to join? : To join a community that helps one another progress while we learn all the mods
Skype address: yammyjf

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Mitsuyo84
Age (Must be 18+) : 30
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
Where are you from? : East Coast USA (NH)
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Very familiar with majority of the mods, but haven't played heavily since 1.5
Why do you want to join? : To join a community that helps one another progress while we learn all the mods
Skype address: yammyjf

Welcome to the server

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dracoknight199
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha and 3 years mods
Where are you from? : Argentina
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know about RF, IC2, Thaumcraft and i want to know about AE and botania
Why do you want to join? : Because its the singleplayer is boring and i want to learn about those mods with help of others
Skype address: Dracoknight200 (i like more Ts)

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Dracoknight199
Age (Must be 18+) :18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : since alpha and 3 years mods
Where are you from? : Argentina
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i know about RF, IC2, Thaumcraft and i want to know about AE and botania
Why do you want to join? : Because its the singleplayer is boring and i want to learn about those mods with help of others
Skype address: Dracoknight200 (i like more Ts)

Welcome to the server

Quick reminder to all, digger is rest tonight at 9pm. Please remove all items you don't want deleting.