Whitelist Server Globalcraft | Direwolf20 1.0.3 | All Mods Enabled | Whitelist | Mature | Small Community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Hm what do you think when will make a desiscion if you move on or stay on the old mod pack? and so on?

I will have decided by tomorrow, if we are going to have a fresh start, then I would like that to happen this Sunday. Gives me time to get things set up ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i can understand that if we go infinity are we going the newest version? so i maybe can take a look on it? and make some preparation on my own for my pc and so

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i can understand that if we go infinity are we going the newest version? so i maybe can take a look on it? and make some preparation on my own for my pc and so

I will be the newest version of infinity. Lots of mods so give you loads to experiment with.

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
I will be stockpiling materials for folks who want to go hog wild for server reset.

Rad and others with little experience with modded: I'll be happy to help as much as I can. I'll be playing with some extra severe personal challenges so I should be able to take some time to troubleshoot as needed.

As far as server reset, I am excited for blowing up my base and unleashing my hungry node mwahahahahaha!

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Kaloppe did you make a desicion already? Would be nice to hear and Texa i know you will help where you can!! Your always real nice to anyone.
And if we move do all the old players can come to the new server? So my Son and me and my good friend Boninsky or do we have to make a new Application?

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Kaloppe did you make a desicion already? Would be nice to hear and Texa i know you will help where you can!! Your always real nice to anyone.
And if we move do all the old players can come to the new server? So my Son and me and my good friend Boninsky or do we have to make a new Application?

The server will be reset on Sunday and moved onto the infinity 1.2.0 pack.

All players currently white listed will still be able to log on and play without any new application necessary.

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, with up to 99 tools levels would be awesome, it isn't too hard to change it in the config, but you would also have to make sure to put at which level it gets a random bonus or modifier.

Reactions: Fyron

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, with up to 99 tools levels would be awesome, it isn't too hard to change it in the config, but you would also have to make sure to put at which level it gets a random bonus or modifier.

Will do some research into it :)

Reactions: Fyron

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
There are a couple of things to also keep in mind: like disabling the fiery aspect, silktouch or auto-smelt bonus from getting it randomly, enabling non-tinkers tools to mine to give more of a choice to those who are not fans of the mod, changing the exponential multiplier for required xp per level to a lower number since 99 levels the thing can get pretty crazy (I normally put it at 1.05), the XP required to level up tools in % (I put a 40% for the same reason as before and the weapon one at 80%) and many other things that I'm sure forgetting. It differs quite a bit from the config you get by default, where you only have 6 levels.

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
If we are discussing adding/modifying things, can I request that the wither cats from Ender Zoo be disabled. I dislike the whole mod to begin with, but the wither cats are just annoyingly loud with their piercing cries and unpredictable spawning behavior.

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i did take a look at the mod Dante sugested and i realy dont like it. The idea of making a tinker tool to lvl and the all extra work in it to get it up to a usable real good lvl is against my fun. And i did take a look at the infinity pack man there are so many new cool tools and stuff in it i dont think we dont have to add anything at the start to begin with.
Laters on maybe yeah but at the start i would say its not nececary.
In the other side i can see Texaporta´s thing with the Cats there realy shity in my onpinion aswell.
What i realy like to have is the Spawn/Digger Setup with the possible Ways to jump between them.
Ehm yeah will there be this kind of Setup so dont have to ruin the normal Buildworld ??

EHm the Morph Mod would be super awesome !!
And there was a update today it seems the newest version 1.2.1 now rofl

Last edited:

Dante_Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i did take a look at the mod Dante sugested and i realy dont like it. The idea of making a tinker tool to lvl and the all extra work in it to get it up to a usable real good lvl is against my fun.
Well, that's why I suggested not disabling the use of non-tinkers tools, so you might go your merry way without them, the only difference is that you'd probably not be able to mine AE quartz until you have obsidian-level mining and uranium and yellorium to ardite-level mining, but let's be realistic, you wouldn't have a use for all those ores unless you had a considerable amount of resources or/and energy.

EHm the Morph Mod would be super awesome !!
And that would be understandable to NOT be added, since it's really unbalanced flight-wise, it's relatively easy to get a bat's morph and just get a creative flight mode. Sure, you have less health, but you tell me who gets you at several hundred blocks high moving so quickly with such a tiny hitbox as a bat. And when you get an endermini it's insane how small you are while you conserve all your health. And being a Blaze in the nether is op. But hey I'm cool with it, of course. :p

I guess that if the author is gonna move to Infinity it's OK, but Pam's harvestcraft is a nuisance unless you have Spice of Life, because it can get ridiculous real soon storage-wise and the variety is kinda pointless, so I'd reccommend disabling it since it can also be pretty invasive with the terrain and ore generation with the salt, trees, gardens...

RadwolfHatti

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm Dante im sry i stoped playing WoW beacuse of the method iguana tweaks is implementing if its coming. That is what your saying right?

"Well, that's why I suggested not disabling the use of non-tinkers tools, so you might go your merry way without them, the only difference is that you'd probably not be able to mine AE quartz until you have obsidian-level mining and uranium and yellorium to ardite-level mining, but let's be realistic, you wouldn't have a use for all those ores unless you had a considerable amount of resources or/and energy."

So im forced to lvl that tools to have the most efficent and usefull way to mine and im against all force in games. Any Game that try to force me to do something to reach a goal what is usual normal in the game is kind of sucking.

Im whanted just to say a Mod that forces any Player to a way of play he maybe dont whant to is not right in my seight. But if its implementent yeah what can i do must learn to live with it then.

The Harvest Mod from Pam there i realy like the way it goes to be honest gives a real good varitty of ways to get other food instead of bread and steak.

Fyron

Jul 29, 2019
So im forced to lvl that tools to have the most efficent and usefull way to mine and im against all force in games. Any Game that try to force me to do something to reach a goal what is usual normal in the game is kind of sucking.

Im whanted just to say a Mod that forces any Player to a way of play he maybe dont whant to is not right in my seight. But if its implementent yeah what can i do must learn to live with it then.

It doesn't force you to use the tool, it just makes the tool more interesting to use. Tinkers tools are all well and good the way they normally are, it just makes it so that you feel like your doing something when mining, rather than just breaking tool after after tool, without any gain besides ores. It makes mining and gathering more fun in general. And I feel like even though you say you wouldn't like that, I'm sure most people would enjoy seeing their tools level up.

It in no way makes you use those tools, just makes it better to use them.