Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gmstorm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gmstorm
Reason for wanting to join: I used to be the lead dev/owner on a massive tekkit server, i am tired of being staff and want to join a community of people who want to play FTB, this server is ideal for me. I've been playing minecraft for more than two years and am vastly experienced.
Any bans on record: No
If yes, reason for ban: N/A
Mods you are familiar with: IC2 RP2 Buildcraft and 100's more
Will you follow all rules: Affirmative

Zombiewaffles

Jul 29, 2019
Username: McFunkNasty
Experience with mods?: I've been playing on FTB for awhile and used to run my own Mindcrack server for a few friends, I am familiar with most Mindcrack mods.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Brad_Bagel

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Bradm4n12
Age(Optional): 23
Experience with mods?: Played a lot of FTB single player and some Tekkit as well.
Do you accept our rules?: I do

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I'm getting "Can't resolve hostname"

When I ping ftb.gfgaming.org I get an IP, but that IP goes to your Tekkit server.

When I go to your website, I see there are people online on the FTB server though, so I'm not sure what's wrong on my end. Maybe your DNS hasn't propagated to me somehow?

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Zafum
Age(Optional): 17
Experience with mods?: I've been using FTB for a couple months, but used to play Tekkit a long while before that. I'm very experienced with the technical mods, especially RedPower (enjoy designing warships/moving homes/mining ships/ etc.). I'm pretty good with anything though, excepting Thaumcraft.

Guelmy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gmstorm
Reason for wanting to join: I used to be the lead dev/owner on a massive tekkit server, i am tired of being staff and want to join a community of people who want to play FTB, this server is ideal for me. I've been playing minecraft for more than two years and am vastly experienced.
Any bans on record: No
If yes, reason for ban: N/A
Mods you are familiar with: IC2 RP2 Buildcraft and 100's more
Will you follow all rules: Affirmative
added[DOUBLEPOST=1361957748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: McFunkNasty
Experience with mods?: I've been playing on FTB for awhile and used to run my own Mindcrack server for a few friends, I am familiar with most Mindcrack mods.
added[DOUBLEPOST=1361957779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Bradm4n12
Experience with mods?: Played a lot of FTB single player and some Tekkit as well.
added[DOUBLEPOST=1361957819][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Zafum
Age(Optional): 17
Experience with mods?: I've been using FTB for a couple months, but used to play Tekkit a long while before that. I'm very experienced with the technical mods, especially RedPower (enjoy designing warships/moving homes/mining ships/ etc.). I'm pretty good with anything though, excepting Thaumcraft.
added

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I'm getting "Can't resolve hostname"

When I ping ftb.gfgaming.org I get an IP, but that IP goes to your Tekkit server.

When I go to your website, I see there are people online on the FTB server though, so I'm not sure what's wrong on my end. Maybe your DNS hasn't propagated to me somehow?

If ftb.gfgaming.org doesn't work use this ip 198.27.83.150:25571

Zippa

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kortmannetje
Experience with mods: Medium-good
Do you accept our rules? : Yes

Techrage

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,
Username: techrage
Age(Optional): 24
Experience with mods?: FTB & Tekkit

WanderingWelsh2012

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iKalito
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit and custom modded single-player worlds, watch the mind-crackers and DW20

dragonheartneo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dragonheartneo
Age(Optional):
Experience with mods?: Experienced with Tekkit
Do you accept our rules?: yes

Piasjevi

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Piasjevi
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: A bit of tekkit experience
Do you accept our rules?: of course

Hannasolo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Hannasolo
Experience with mods?: Never played FTB but I've played tekkit before

CoDv2

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CoDv2
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: IC2 BC3 TC3 Thermal expansion, forestry, extra bees, most of the mods in the pack really.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, the rules are fair and there is no reason not to agree with them

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Piasjevi
Age(Optional): 15
Experience with mods?: A bit of tekkit experience
Do you accept our rules?: of course
Username: Hannasolo
Experience with mods?: Never played FTB but I've played tekkit before
Username: CoDv2
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: IC2 BC3 TC3 Thermal expansion, forestry, extra bees, most of the mods in the pack really.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, the rules are fair and there is no reason not to agree with them

Added

pepijn987

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Pepijn987
Experience with mods?: IC2, BC, Forestry, Thermal exp, thaumcraft, RP2