Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ryanhaych1
Age(Optional):18
Experience with mods?:I Play alot of mindcrack and learned About the mods. :)
Do you accept our rules?:Sure.
Username: ZerotZallander
Experience with mods?: I've been playing tekkit for about 1y. I'm generally used to play most of the mods from Tekkit. I'm all new to FTB and I'm really looking forward to try it out on a server with my friend drinmer1. If you accept us ofc.
Do you accept our rules?: I accept the rules!
Username: Drinmer1
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: I have played with mods since minecraft was in Beta. I have played Tekkit for a year now, and before that I played Yogbox. Now I play FTB ( 2 months) and know most of the mods.
Do you accept our rules?: yes.
Username: ST1GGY
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: Nothing except videos
Do you accept our rules?; yea but cant we have a joke

Added[DOUBLEPOST=1361410380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: kilian1310
Experience: Tekkit and already a friend who plays on your Server
An i accept your Rules :)
Username:manny1
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?: I'm quite experienced, I am for sure not professional with FTB Mindcrack pack. But I feel that joining a server will give me the chance to learn more about it.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, I swear to abide by the rules, and for no reason to "Brake" one of the rules for any circumstance.

Added

Jchenx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jchenx
Age(Optional):
Experience with mods?: Yes, mostly regular minecraft, do watch mindcrack ftb and have played the pack around the time it came out.
Do you accept our rules?:Yes

RuneDemomn

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RuneDemomn
Age(Optional): 13
Experience with mods?: I Play Tekkit, FTB just getting started with and would like to play it on Gfgamings amazing server.
Do you accept our rules?: Totally yes!

ironchefpv

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ironchefpv
Age(Optional): 27
Experience with mods?: tekkit (played on gfgaming tekkit server for 3-4 months last year). people i play with migrated to this one
Do you accept our rules? yes

Booooom97

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Booooom97
Experience with mods?: I have little to no experience with FTB, but I have a lot of experience with other mod packs, and some with the same mods. I also learn by playing, like I did with Tekkit and Voltz, so what I don't know, i will figure out.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course I do, since they are basically the same as your Tekkit server, and I play that.

heokster

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Heokie
Age (Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: Vanilla Minecraft 1+ years and recently started Tekkit a couple months ago. Only watched videos on FTB and seemed pretty interesting.
Do you accept our rules?: Yesss! I play on the tekkit server so, of course.

CRAZYGUY_95

Jul 29, 2019
Username: CRAZYGUY_95
Age(Optional): 17
Experience with mods?: I have been playing tekkit for months now on several servers including your server, and have been playing feed the beast for about 2 weeks now.

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RuneDemomn
Experience with mods?: I Play Tekkit, FTB just getting started with and would like to play it on Gfgamings amazing server.
Do you accept our rules?: Totally yes!
Username: ironchefpv
Age(Optional): 27
Experience with mods?: tekkit (played on gfgaming tekkit server for 3-4 months last year). people i play with migrated to this one
Do you accept our rules? yes
Username: Booooom97
Experience with mods?: I have little to no experience with FTB, but I have a lot of experience with other mod packs, and some with the same mods. I also learn by playing, like I did with Tekkit and Voltz, so what I don't know, i will figure out.
Do you accept our rules?: Of course I do, since they are basically the same as your Tekkit server, and I play that.
Username: Heokie
Age (Optional): 18
Experience with mods?: Vanilla Minecraft 1+ years and recently started Tekkit a couple months ago. Only watched videos on FTB and seemed pretty interesting.
Do you accept our rules?: Yesss! I play on the tekkit server so, of course.
Username: CRAZYGUY_95
Experience with mods?: I have been playing tekkit for months now on several servers including your server, and have been playing feed the beast for about 2 weeks now.

Added

Logan707

Jul 29, 2019
Username:CrazzyL
Experience with mods?: I've been fooling around with the mods within FTB since the release of the modpack. There are only a handful I havent touched based on particularly the bees
Do you accept our rules?:Of Course!

luma28

Jul 29, 2019
y0bNTpq.png

Welcome to GFgaming FTB Mindcrack server

GFgaming was started a few years ago with a couple of friends and has now formed into a large gaming community.
We are looking for players to come join and play on our server and join the community and enjoy it.
The server is hosted in Canada running on 16gb of ram and on SSDs.

We have plugins on the server to protect your land from grief. We also use rollback plugin to rollback any grief/damage caused by other players.

The server does regular backups of the map and auto-saves every 10 minutes.

Anti-Grief Protection

We use a Town protection system that will protect your home from grief.
For more information on how to use this plugins please look on our forums.
How to use the town system <---

Rules
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. No spamming chat
4. Respect players.
5. Don't ask admins to spawn items in for you
6. No abusing exploits
7. No advertising

Staff

Blackielife(Owner)

Website

GFgaming

Server IP

ftb.gfgaming.org

Teamspeak

Teamspeak.gfgaming.org

Application

Username:
Age(Optional):
Experience with mods?:
Do you accept our rules?:
[DOUBLEPOST=1361638574][/DOUBLEPOST]Username: luma28
age: i prefer not to share that with the world wide web :)
experience with mods: well i played feed the beast since it came out, im good with machines and BEES :) and im on your tekkit server too, so i play alot of modded minecraft.
Do you accept our rules?: yes i do, im not a rule breaker and im not gonna be :)

doitup12

Jul 29, 2019
username:doitup12
experience:i have alittle experience and would like to learn more
do you accept our rules?:yes i do i would never break them

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1361638574][/DOUBLEPOST]Username: luma28
age: i prefer not to share that with the world wide web :)
experience with mods: well i played feed the beast since it came out, im good with machines and BEES :) and im on your tekkit server too, so i play alot of modded minecraft.
Do you accept our rules?: yes i do, im not a rule breaker and im not gonna be :)

username:doitup12
experience:i have alittle experience and would like to learn more
do you accept our rules?:yes i do i would never break them

Added

jdtm

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jdtm
Age(Optional):20
Experience with mods?: I've been running my own Mindcrack server for about a month, but I'm looking for a larger community than just my friends
Do you accept our rules?: Of course

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Arceus22
Experience with mods?: I been playing with mods for a very very long time because vanilla is very boring for me
Do you accept our rules?:Yes I do

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
Username: acc1dent
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Lots with Tekkit and FTB. Played a lot of DW20. Just getting into Mindcrack, but I like the increased challenge.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes. I love that you roll back griefs. Huge plus!

dreamv2

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dreamv2
Experience with mods?: Yes I've played FTB since it was in beta I'm currently running mindcrack 8.1.1 and loving it.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, Your house, Your rules

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Arceus22
Experience with mods?: I been playing with mods for a very very long time because vanilla is very boring for me
Do you accept our rules?:Yes I do
Username: acc1dent
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Lots with Tekkit and FTB. Played a lot of DW20. Just getting into Mindcrack, but I like the increased challenge.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes. I love that you roll back griefs. Huge plus!

Added[DOUBLEPOST=1361857062][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: dreamv2
Experience with mods?: Yes I've played FTB since it was in beta I'm currently running mindcrack 8.1.1 and loving it.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, Your house, Your rules

Added