Whitelist Server GFgaming [FTB Mindcrack v8.3.2 [25 slots] [Anti-Grief] [PvE][Nothing disabled]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

busterbeer

Jul 29, 2019
Username:busterbeer
Age(Optional):16
Experience with mods?: I have played allot of ftb in singleplayer and allot of tekkit
Do you accept our rules?:yes
extra: im really looking for a server where poeple dont grief and i can just have fun with other poeple if you add me i think il have allot of fun on your server :)

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mastermayne
Age(Optional):17
Experience with mods?:started with ftb 3months ago and played tekkit 1year
Do you accept our rules?:Of course

Added[DOUBLEPOST=1361281968][/DOUBLEPOST]
username: ericthegreat9
Experience with mods: I have been playing FTB for 6 months and tekkit for 1-2 years
will you follow the rules: Yes
Username:busterbeer
Experience with mods?: I have played allot of ftb in singleplayer and allot of tekkit
Do you accept our rules?:yes
extra: im really looking for a server where poeple dont grief and i can just have fun with other poeple if you add me i think il have allot of fun on your server :)

Added

Purge_Hawk1

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Purge_Hawk1
Age(Optional): 12
Experience with mods?: Very high, I have been playing with mods since Minecraft Beta 1.8
Do you accept our rules?: Yes

Drazuam

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Drazuam
Age(Optional): 19
Experience with mods?: Very experienced with IC2, redpower, buildcraft (Basically anything in tekkit). Also fairly experienced in lua programming for computer craft
Do you accept our rules?: They seem great

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Drazuam
Age(Optional): 19
Experience with mods?: Very experienced with IC2, redpower, buildcraft (Basically anything in tekkit). Also fairly experienced in lua programming for computer craft
Do you accept our rules?: They seem great

Added

Shadowclaw1990

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shadowclaw1990
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Very experienced with Tekkit. Love the idea of a better, hard Tekkit without EE so FTB was suggested to me by a friend. Looking to learn more about it.
Do you accept our rules? Yes

jirost

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jirost
Age(Optionnal): 17

Username: mRCACHE
Age(Optionnal):

Experience with mod?: Myself(Jirost) is a ftb player and a lua prommer since 3 months. My friend(mRCACHE) is your typical noob wich has trouble even in vanilla. Im always sticking with him so its not that bad.

Do we accept your rules? Yes, although we wish to know if we can pvp if there is mutual consentment.

Looking forward to the reply!

Cheer, Jirost

Valakas

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Valakas46
Age(Optional): 25+
Experience with mods?: Yes

ericthegreat9

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned for doing something i didnt do and i gave all of the stuff back and the admin took all of my stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1361326477][/DOUBLEPOST]when the owner sees this can u unban me for a little while to explain to the admin what happened. And i dont feel that i should have been banned because i didnt do it and i ended up giving everything back and lost all of my stuff

Blackie_life

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shadowclaw1990
Age(Optional): 22
Experience with mods?: Very experienced with Tekkit. Love the idea of a better, hard Tekkit without EE so FTB was suggested to me by a friend. Looking to learn more about it.
Do you accept our rules? Yes
Username: Jirost
Age(Optionnal): 17

Username: mRCACHE
Age(Optionnal):

Experience with mod?: Myself(Jirost) is a ftb player and a lua prommer since 3 months. My friend(mRCACHE) is your typical noob wich has trouble even in vanilla. Im always sticking with him so its not that bad.

Do we accept your rules? Yes, although we wish to know if we can pvp if there is mutual consentment.

Looking forward to the reply!

Cheer, Jirost
Username: Valakas46
Age(Optional): 25+
Experience with mods?: Yes

Added

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ryanhaych1
Age(Optional):18
Experience with mods?:I Play alot of mindcrack and learned About the mods. :)
Do you accept our rules?:Sure.

ZerotZallander

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ZerotZallander
Experience with mods?: I've been playing tekkit for about 1y. I'm generally used to play most of the mods from Tekkit. I'm all new to FTB and I'm really looking forward to try it out on a server with my friend drinmer1. If you accept us ofc.
Do you accept our rules?: I accept the rules!

Drinmer

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Drinmer1
Age(Optional): 20
Experience with mods?: I have played with mods since minecraft was in Beta. I have played Tekkit for a year now, and before that I played Yogbox. Now I play FTB ( 2 months) and know most of the mods.
Do you accept our rules?: yes.

Ministig

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ST1GGY
Age(Optional): 14
Experience with mods?: Nothing except videos
Do you accept our rules?; yea but cant we have a joke

kilian1310

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kilian1310
Experience: Tekkit and already a friend who plays on your Server
An i accept your Rules :)

Manuel (:

Jul 29, 2019
Username:manny1
Experience with mods?: I'm quite experienced, I am for sure not professional with FTB Mindcrack pack. But I feel that joining a server will give me the chance to learn more about it.
Do you accept our rules?: Yes, I swear to abide by the rules, and for no reason to "Brake" one of the rules for any circumstance.