[Game Thread] Trouble in Terrorist Town 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...Alright, I tried to be subtle and enlist Psycho-Leth but he hasn't logged in today. Let's get this out before the day ends.

I'm the PI. I investigated Pyure last night, and he's the vanilla traitor (which is a result that can't be faked). Come at me, wolves.

Vote Pyure lock

Reactions: Pyure

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Scottly318 was lynched! He was of the Terrorist faction!

Fowltief was killed! He was immediately investigated and found to be a Medic!

The Private Investigator found a Detective!

No one left a note!
Hint hint

Oops edit: Lethosos and RealKC lost their grace smites!

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Recap: I'm still the PI, Pyure's still a vanilla traitor, and we're both still alive. Something on that list should change today.

Vote Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hello. I hate timezones. Shazam one-upped me there.

Shazam and I have been in a little convo. I sniped him N1 and tried to trick the other wolves out of him (because I'm stupid). I went to bed and forgot that he could just "switch roles" on me.

Vote Shazam.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nojr, you love voting me and you've already locked, so I won't try to convince you of how wrong you are. But I hope some other folks are clever enough not to fall for this Shazam!Wolf 101 crap.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't trust either of you, but since I find the hypothesis that Pyure forgot that Shaz could claim Pyure's role in a desperate attempt to drag Pyure into the grave with him highly unlikely, I'll vote Pyure.

@016Nojr, I forgot your claim, because it is indeed very weak. Even if you could somehow prove that you have the vanilla night power, that still wouldn't prove you a vanilla terrorist.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't trust either of you, but since I find the hypothesis that Pyure forgot that Shaz could claim Pyure's role in a desperate attempt to drag Pyure into the grave with him highly unlikely, I'll vote Pyure.

@016Nojr, I forgot your claim, because it is indeed very weak. Even if you could somehow prove that you have the vanilla night power, that still wouldn't prove you a vanilla terrorist.
OMG.
Dude, if you're town, there's absolutely no reason to keep demonstrating how easily you're manipulated. I'm trying to help us dig out of this monstrous hole we've dug ourselves. Help me help you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Just as a reminder folks: I'm claiming (the real) Private Investigator. I used my power on Shazam N1 (because he's an awesome player) and sniped a wolf right away. Let's not throw this opportunity.

@Shazam08, admit you're just being shady man. Eventually town is going to wake up and reverse what I'm guessing is a Shazam/Nojr/Robijn wolf-wagon.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I hate timezones. Shazam one-upped me there.

Shazam and I have been in a little convo. I sniped him N1 and tried to trick the other wolves out of him (because I'm stupid). I went to bed and forgot that he could just "switch roles" on me.

Vote Shazam.
How exactly did you go about this tricking?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more suspicious of Shazam's claim as PI. I found his insistence of me sniping Pyure rather odd, as he hasn't flagged to me as traitor.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Yeah, school+homework+me forgetting about the ftb forum and watching youtube vids+other rl stuff are the reasons I've been so quiet, I'm sorry. I'll try to be more active.

Idk really if I should trust Pyure as anyone could see those sentences reavealing what the PI found and claim PI.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah, school+homework+me forgetting about the ftb forum and watching youtube vids+other rl stuff are the reasons I've been so quiet, I'm sorry. I'll try to be more active.

Idk really if I should trust Pyure as anyone could see those sentences reavealing what the PI found and claim PI.
pyure vs shazam---FIGHT! said:
Greetings friend,

I just wanted to let you know that I extracted a nice tidbit of info about you from a "colleague". It would appear that you have a certain, shall we say, affinity for disloyalty. I'm hypothetically supposed to support this colleague in a lynch against you, but instead.....

Instead I also wanted to let you know that I share your opinions towards the terrorists. I'm hoping we can work out an accord by which my team and yours both acquire their win conditions, through the destruction of our mutual nemesis the Terrorists (and some timely sepukku on my part.)

For the record, I don't need anything from you, other than my suggesting a SAS target and you letting me know if its safe to proceed with that target.

OOC: Yes, I find it a bit suspcious that I'm a CT two TTT games in a row. Talk to erindalc about his "random" algorithm.
I was going to "suggest" killing people until he revealed that I shouldn't kill someone; that person would be wolf. @Robijnvogel, you may be interested to know I was going to test your name first. (Switch your vote!)

Shazam didn't bite (or respond.) I saw him pop in and out of private conversations for a few minutes and then I went to bed.