Consider a similar scenario where Pyure's a vanilla traitor rather than a vanilla terrorist. He'd think he was expendable enough to chill on his defense, but not so worthless as to let himself be lynched.
So you're saying scum-Pyure wouldn't try super hard to avoid getting RNG lynched on D1? I think that's massively unfeasible.
New day, new appraisals.
I'm very wolf-lean on Nojr. His only participation is to show up, vote me, watch people die, and disappear. Also, nobody should be antismiting on D2.Ninja'd by claim.
- I'm wolf lean on RJS. His "defense" of me seems uncharacteristically pockety. He forcibly published two role claims I'd just as soon not see published. He joined my lynch on dragon_fang (yes I hold that against him).=
- I'm wolf-lean on Lethosos. His vote pattern reads laisse-faire. Don't like his tone.
- I'm ... town lean on Shazam. I don't really see much useful in his bigger analysis post but this reads hard town: "Consider a similar scenario where Pyure's a vanilla traitor rather than a vanilla terrorist. He'd think he was expendable enough to chill on his defense, but not so worthless as to let himself be lynched."
Everyone else is a bunch of yucky neutrals mostly due to inactivity. (May extend this list after my 10AM meeting)
Switching my vote off Nojr due to claim, notwithstanding its a wussy vanilla-town claim) and going with Vote RJS.
OK, so you are aware that vanilla traitor has the exact same powers as vanilla town, right? Nojr's claim tells us nothing, unless you're really keen on keeping a claim list going, which isn't all that useful given that we're hitting the phase of the game where we don't see the roles of all the dead courtesy of the SAS.
As for your claims on me, let's break them down one by one
- "Very pockety" - I don't think I've tried to suck up to you ever to be honest. Asking for an alternate viewpoint, yes. Legit arsekissing has never been my style though. I defended you because I think you're town right now. I'd do the same for other people I think are town.
- I "forcibly published" one role claim, namely that of Leth. I wanted to put some pressure on him, as being challenged for a role as a wolf can cause a bit of panic re: choosing a fake claim and I wanted to see his response. Conversely, Fowl chose to publish his himself: I suggested it as a strategy he could use to defend himself as he seemed to be short on ideas, but I never put pressure on him to actually use it. You even supported it as a strategy he could use, though in fairness you did make your dislike of it clear at that time.
- I joined your lynch on dragonfang...because he had lurked all day and hopped on to drop a kill vote on somebody I had a town read on. Dunno how that smelt to you, but I was smelling some serious fur.