[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Goddammit. Cheese is kinda right.

"- If a manifested player is targeted by an ability other than the lynch, that ability will be redirected to another manifested player." << I thought that was "random" player, not "manifested" player.

Technically I'm still safe so long as they don't know of any other manifested players, but they could easily target me to get the other manifested player if they wanted to.
Welcome to my earlier point, Pyure... :p

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Even if he is not converted this day, he's a lovely target for it tomorrow.
Also, do you know who Ugin is? I'd like to say hello to him, I mean, give a roleclaim.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Goddammit. Cheese is kinda right.

"- If a manifested player is targeted by an ability other than the lynch, that ability will be redirected to another manifested player." << I thought that was "random" player, not "manifested" player.

Technically I'm still safe so long as they don't know of any other manifested players, but they could easily target me to get the other manifested player if they wanted to.
And to conclude my point. Epic wants to know who the manifested people are. And to conclude, I am not on drugs. Outplayed.

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
What happens then if Ugin gets converted to the wolves?
considering town only wins if he's alive

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Why should I trust you? You're going to be a wolf soon and you've probably already realised that and you're messing up the game while people still trust you.
I doubt they'll waste a possession on me. What do they have to gain?

Actually, he's very unlikely to be a wolf, as they'd have to target the other muse's true identity.
Can't they just target Erato directly?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Can't they just target Erato directly?
Would be quite unfair if they could.

If ugin is nice enough, he could just keep manifesting Pyure and a random person every day.

Q: If Ugin is pretty much immune to any sort of killing ability, why shouldnt he reveal himself to obtain role claims or whatsoever?

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Q: If Ugin is pretty much immune to any sort of killing ability, why shouldnt he reveal himself to obtain role claims or whatsoever?
My understanding is he's only immune so long as Sarkhan's alive, no?

I, uh, actually forget why I thought that was the case.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
They have the trust of other people and roleclaims to gain from you... so... a lot actually. Everyone's getting confused again. This happens all the time. I try to explain something, me and Pyure know what's up. It's in Pyure's interests to not let people understand me, Pyure screws with everyone, everyone believes Pyure because they know he's clever. Fml.