Game Thread for Werewolf: Mirran AltSanity

Rose Quartz

Jul 29, 2019
ive missed two days already!!

my spying isn't going to well yet, but vote malachite for now i guess.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Well ain't that just great -_-

I waited for the message in the signup that we started.. While browsing the forum games section i found out there were already 4 pages of this XD

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
Lock vote Rue

Your comedy show in the Phyrexian convo earlier today was outstanding, but it's time for a curtain call.

I think someone is inserting quotes in into the convo to make it look like a part of a convo, because I just joined the damn game and havent had time to reply to anything yet, aside from a pm from malachite. I'm a vulshock berserker which is a mirran role!!

I'd like to get a roleblock on Rue as well if possible. This claim makes me suspect that Rue is a Perilous Myr. Or just trying hard not to get lynched.

Finally, big thanks to Sharkan the Mad, who just confirmed his place among the Phyrexian ranks. Coming for you tomorrow, m8.

Rue

Jul 29, 2019
Pearl wants a roleblock on me so I don't use my berserker power. gg mirrans, i don't care nemore.

Pearl

Jul 29, 2019
Pearl wants a roleblock on me so I don't use my berserker power. gg mirrans, i don't care nemore.
It was quite funny reading your post in the Phyrexian thread trying to pretend we were getting bad readings...with your picture next to it :p

Reactions: Rue

Malachite

Jul 29, 2019
Plus the fact that in the phyrexian convo you speak like a normal person instead of whatever this is.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
PSA: I added a rule to the rolesheet at the last minute as I was setting the game up to deal with tie votes. This came up somewhere.

14. In the event of a tie in a lynch or poison vote, the player with the longest standing vote will be lynched or poisoned.

Also, this was asked:
Yo!

For clarity, what happens to the Phyrexian kill in the event of a countermage block on one of them?

If only one Phyrexian voted, and then got blocked, would the kill still go ahead?

Can a Plague Myr cancel a wolfkill if no poison votes were placed before, or if the lone poison voter got blocked?

If a Plague Myr is blocked on the night they use their ability, is the normal kill cancelled, does it go ahead?

Someone Else 37 said:
Your first two questions are already answered on the rolesheet:
Notes on Vedalken Countermage said:
Cannot counter votes, only abilities. Can only block Perilous Myr successfully on the night Perilous Myr is lynched.
I intended this to count for poison and lynch votes. So a Countermage can't directly change who gets poisoned.

For your third question, a I'd say Plague Myr could indeed infect someone if nobody was going to get poisoned anyway. The rolesheet isn't exactly clear on that, but had I known I was creating an environment in which the Phyrexians were discouraged from voting, I would've specified that.

As for your fourth question... huh. I didn't think of that. Since canceling the wolfkill is part of the Plague Myr's role, I'd say that gets blocked, too, so the normal wolfkill happens.

Finally, a vote recap. (Locked votes in bold)
Rue (7): ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, Comma2, NotCoolSquid, Malachite, Soaror, Pearl, ZAMBAK
Soaror (1): Rue
Malachite (1): Rose Quartz
BinaryTyrant (1): Tomonori

Not yet voted: @Garnet, @Peridot, @sharkan the mad, @/╲/\╭ºoꍘoº╮/\╱\, @BinaryTyrant

Day ends in about 10 minutes. The "End of Day" link in the OP is apparently derped in some timezones.

Edit: End of Day 3!

Since the guy going on and on about Phyrexians infiltrating the town yesterday seemed to be right about Arceus, the others decided to see if he was right about Rue as well. And so he was indeed- when they chucked her into the forge, it leaked black oil all over the place again. Somebody should clean that up.

That night, a rather large thunderstorm passed right over the village. The next morning, not only had some people somehow been hit directly, but BinaryTyrant had been poisoned as well. Might be a good idea to set up some actual lightningrods soon.

• Rue was lynched. She was Pyure, a Perilous Myr.
  • BinaryTyrant was poisoned. He was SoraZodia, a Leonin Healer.
  • Peridot has been smited for not voting twice. She was HeilMewTwo, a Perilous Myr.
  • /╲/\╭ºoꍘoº╮/\╱\ was smited for the same reason. He was dylanpiera, a Vulshok Berserker.
  • Garnet and sharkan the mad have lost their grace-smites. Vote, peeps! Karn does not take kindly to the defenders of his world not fulfilling their civic duties.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Comma2

Jul 29, 2019
lock :) btw, if you are Sharkan's spy please PM pearl or me with his exact phyrexian role.
Totally not already in the thread

Well lets play this with all our cards open then.

I am also spying on one of the wolves
I know that arceus is a wolf he also said that he was spying on foilUgin they choose to kill him because they knew his role.
as for the rest of the phyrexians, Rue is the only other one that replied in the convo .

I also know the that sharkan the mad is a phyrexian, just a sleeper agent but still one of them.

Oh... Look at that.. is that convenient.

Malachite

Jul 29, 2019
So before Rue died he plagued comma2. However that should replace a poisoning since binarytyrant was poisoned. So I don't think it succeeded.

Lynch sharkan

Also got ya Pyure. :)

Reactions: Rue and Pyure

ZAMBAK

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sharkan.

I have tomorrow's wolf ready for lynching! NotCoolSquid is already excited!

Soaror

Jul 29, 2019
So that's 2 Perilous Myrs dead in 1 night.
So before Rue died he plagued comma2. However that should replace a poisoning since binarytyrant was poisoned. So I don't think it succeeded.
I think you messed up the Phyxerian roles.
If Perilous Myr is lynched, may choose to kill one player who voted for Perilous Myr the following night.
So... it shouldn't replace the poisoning.

Anyways, vote sharkan

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Your comedy show in the Phyrexian convo earlier today was outstanding, but it's time for a curtain call.
I want all the props for mounting at least some sort of pathetic defense. As soon as we even use our convo we're totally outed, cmon :p

Also got ya Pyure. :)
Yep :) Before you announced it on the main thread too.

Why didn't I get roleblocked? If my pathetic defense earned a bit of caution from the roleblocker, then kickass, it was worth it! :p
Fuck. Ghosting. Don't answer that till after the game.

Sorry for stupid rue-talk. It was too short a list of people Rue could be, needed to try to be non-pyure-like.

PS: Best avatar.