Game Thread for Werewolf: Mirran AltSanity

Rue

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure how you would be able to fake this but the first line of a convo in email looks like this for me.
{your name}, {senders name} replied to your personal conversation at Feed the Beast.
I see no signs in this convo that let me to believe its fake.
Why are you worried anyway, if arceus wasn't a phyrexian then lynch pearl or me whatever people choose.
i don't care about arceus, i care about me gettin lynched 2morrow! :p arceus might be a phyrixian or a wolf or whatever he wants i don't care but don't lynch me.

as for why im not voting for him, well vote arceus but i think the whole thing stinks like a setup.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Day 2 is over! The recap will appear in this space shortly.

There was no ominous cloud of doom today, leaving the townspeople with little idea of who had caused the one a few days ago... except for this one guy who was running around, claiming to have shot Dinkatron last night and that Arceus was one of those responsible for the smoke and poison. The other townsfolk picked up their torches and pitchforks and threw him straight into the forge, much to the alarm of the darksteel guy from yesterday. As he burned, black oil leaked onto the ground.

The decided to set up a watchman to try to catch anything weird happening in the night. The next morning, he only reported a thunderstorm passing within a few miles of the town. He didn't seem to miss anything- nobody (other than Arceus) was found dead.
  • Arceus has been lynched. He was trajing, a Plague Myr.
  • Nobody was wolfkilled.
  • LivingAngryCheese has been smited. He was not even in the game.
  • Rose Quartz, Peridot, and /╲/\╭ºoꍘoº╮/\╱\ have lost their grace-smites.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
PSA: I missed BinaryTyrant's vote last night somehow; if I do that again, yell at me. It's fixed; he still has his grace-smite.

Malachite

Jul 29, 2019
Lynch Rue

Sharkan is a phyrexian as well.

I was holding back since this is really really unfair since I pretty much see the name of a phyrexian whenever they post in the conversation. :/ sorry phyrexians

Comma2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Rue

talking inside the phyrexian-chat is a good way to get you lynched in this game it seems. I Need to remember that.

People also probably know who I am at this point but it is not like I care