Game Thread for Werewolf: Mirran AltSanity

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I already taught you where done and that I was just a derp with my password >_>
edit this means that I have control over it already
Are you totally sure that you have control over sharkan? Neither the password you initially sent me nor the one I changed it to seem to work, so I figured that 016Nojr (who used sharkan during the game) must've changed it.

I've PM'd Nojr to return control of the alt to you; should I tell him "nevermind"?

I suppose my font in debian was just a derp and that the middle eye of that spider was not supposed to be a square?
Your font is derp.
Screen Shot 2015-05-09 at 5.43.47 AM.png

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
also I like it how nobody commented on the fact that it is sarkhan and not sharkhan

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
also I like it how nobody commented on the fact that it is sarkhan and not sharkhan
I noticed it fairly early on (when I was messing with passwords the first time around, I think), but figured it was because it's spelled differently in Dutch or whatever.

(by the way, for those who aren't familiar with Magic, lens's alt is referencing this guy. Note the 'h' after the 'k'.)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I noticed it fairly early on (when I was messing with passwords the first time around, I think), but figured it was because it's spelled differently in Dutch or whatever.

(by the way, for those who aren't familiar with Magic, lens's alt is referencing this guy. Note the 'h' after the 'k'.)
and wrong mine has a h after the s but it shouldn't be there. the h after the k is correct, after all he is a khan ;).