[GAME] Cardwolf III

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
You should've taken me before CorpseCat. You've been on my list pretty much the entire game, I just had to finish off Someone Else first

Either way, GG well played. You've done good.
Yeah, I can't remember what made me kill corpse cat, my stabbing that day actually went from corpse cat to you, then back to corpse cat.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ugh, genuinely, it's literally like being a 1 man mafia team, it's bloody hard.
I've never seen a SK role work in a game that allowed full pms amongst the village.

Pyure was getting far too clever! He asked for roleclaims so I claimed him a spot in the graveyard!
Meh, I still wouldn't have pursued you. You were always in my top 5 suspects, but 5 isn't good enough when there were such great lynching prospects.

I liked your hider defense. Shoulda come up with it a bit faster tho.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone's roles and discards:
ZoIcvM6.jpg

Beginning of game pie chart:
Ac1shvn.jpg

End of game pie chart:
1sqQmvX.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My wins this game:
  • Twice I backed off of ill-advised lynch-leads. Extremely proud that I walked away from @VikeStep. Kudos to him for showing me a voting trend that suggested he was town.
  • Decent scumhunting on the ones we did lynch
My losses this game:
  • I was sure @CorpseCat was SK most of the game.
  • I forgot to ask @fowltief to protect me the night Cheese murderized me. Fowl says he woulda protected me too :\
  • I shoulda role-called hours earlier.
My takeaways:
  • Hunting serial killers is a whole new game apart from hunting mafia.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Good game everyone. I think that I should be able to step up a bit more in the future, like I did this game as opposed to my previous ones. Just a warning to future wolves (and villagers).

I must say having to deal with the serial killers was a bit different, but I liked it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think it went fairly well. I mean, it's the first game where I've survived to the end :p

Also, roleblocker is officially my favorite role (except jester). It's extremely useful, and quite fun.

President McPresiFace 2016 FTW!
Its nice in the end game, but kind of depressing in the early game. Kinda like vigilante imo: its hard to know who the hell to use your power on.