[GAME] Cardwolf III

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Guys, I'm the tracker and I've targeted LAC in N5, he targeted Corpsecat and corpse was stabbed by a stabbed by a SK yesterday night, thus he is the last SK.
vote LAC
What did I tell ya.

Okay LAC has a valid point here. We can't afford two kills. Vote Someone Else 37

So in that case RealKC might not be lying...which means both of you may very well be villager. Or you are lying. Regardless it might be best to lynch SE who is basically confirmed mafia at this point.
But if you lynch me, then Squiddy won't know which of my teammates to block, so the wolfkills will continue unabated. As long as he's blocking me, we can't do squat.

Reactions: Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Let me point out, it is perfectly reasonable to assume that RealKC, the guy that we were ALL GOING TO LYNCH, could very well be the serial killer. He's been suspicious all game, AND PYURE WANTED TO LYNCH HIM. vote real

Reactions: Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
When did he want to do that?
uploadfromtaptalk1463601091639.png

There you go.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Ah, I knew you'd come and tell them soon. I killed so many. I came so close. It's not easy to win as a serial killer!

Robjn opposed my rule of chaos! Soon, he lay down dead!

Vikestep got too suspicious! He changed his mind, but it was too late! He's dead!

Shazam, was simply just too smart! Who cares if he was mafia, they're all the same to me!

Pyure was getting far too clever! He asked for roleclaims so I claimed him a spot in the graveyard!

Corpsecat, he trusted me! But, on some things we just simply didn't agree! Soon, he lived up to his name! Living no more, he became a corpse!

Squid, it really is a shame! You were next in line, then the world!

This isn't even all the kills I gained! All the lynches steered, even my fellow serial killer fell before my might!

How fitting, to be killed by those who opposed pyure. The greatest contributor to the village, it really was a shame!

My friends, truly you have grown! Ability RNG, now that's how you found me. My master plan, ruined by simple RNG!