[GAME] Cardwolf III

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
C

CorpseCat

May I suggest that Pyure/Vike are both town and that was/is a waste of time?
Instead, why don't we talk about Lethosos?
I notice that I fail to notice his even acknowledging my thought here:
Other things I'll note:
Lethosos' vote on dylan for shit-stirring, when dylan's one post had been fairly neutral.
Can you explain this, Letho? What was shit-stirring about his one post when you said that?
Also, what is this?
##vote Vike

I agree with Pyure's assessment. We get to flip two for the price of a third.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
What assessment? I don't see where Pyure mentions or even hints at any associative scum reads should Vike flip scum, much less "two for the price of a third", whatever that means?
I'll further note that Cheese jumps in right after with another suspicious vote on Vike. Might be something worth investigating here?
With the above in mind, I'm going to join the Vote:LivingAngryCheese wagon. His flip may well bring me back to you, Letho.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I have a feeling Pyure might be the serial killer tbh. He's so suspicious yet it doesn't look like he has any buddies in the thread.

Pyure's play feels weird and unusual of him.
Vike can you please go into this a tiny bit more? Do you still feel this way? If so, can you show me where I seem particularly suspicious and, um, buddy-less? (and how the hell do you quantify that last thing anyway? That contrivance is a scum-tell)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So, LAC reads neutral to me, however Lethosos definitely doesn't right now

vote Lethosos

For the post the corpsecat just quoted

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok sweet, the last two pages are actually just me and Vikestep comparing penises for a few hundred posts and everyone's really glad to read about it.

My assessment: I hate Fred, CoolSquid and Cheese the most in no particular order.

I want to hate Vikestep, but unless they did something particularly brilliant that I can't wrap my brain around, I can't pursue it. I just wish he hadn't accused me of being an SK, because given the existence of doctors and such, I came up with a nasty theory I really kinda liked.

My top town are sgbros, dylan and SE37. I'm not really factoring in neutral roles here, so its probably better to say my top-non-mafia. I cannot in any way justify dylan as straight up mafia, and anyone who put him in jeapordy gets a pass from me for yesterday.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to hop off Pyure's case for now. But to answer his questionI think he is sk because he is acting really weirdly for me, but at the same time we agree on a lot of stuff like Fred/Cheese, there is nothing stopping an SK from scum hunting.

I am fine for either a fred or cheese lynch, but would prefer cheese right now.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
But to answer his questionI think he is sk because he is acting really weirdly for me
This isn't an answer. I can't react to or debate with "acting really weirdly"

Your call on me being SK is the polar opposite of reality. If I was SK, I would have murdered you or shaz. Nuff said.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
@Pyure your top town are literally the 3 guys that voted for Ljfa yesterday. And if that's the reason you think they're town, then you might want to reconsider: SO37's was an antismite, sgbros' was an OMGUS, and dylan's was to save himself

Also, I'm leaning towards Corpse being town. His actions this game (making analysis and stuff) is totally different from when he was a wolf, where he was very quiet.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Pyure your top town are literally the 3 guys that voted for Ljfa yesterday. And if that's the reason you think they're town, then you might want to reconsider: SO37's was an antismite, sgbros' was an OMGUS, and dylan's was to save himself
Yes, that's what I said.

All else being equal, it gives them a town edge over, say, you.

And the only way dylan's "save himself" thing makes any sense as non-town is if he himself is a neutral. Ask vike if he thinks dylan is the SK.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam

Also, I'm leaning towards Corpse being town. His actions this game (making analysis and stuff) is totally different from when he was a wolf, where he was very quiet.
I actually agree with your analysis on corpsecat. Or he's intentionally playing different to throw us off.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Honestly, I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient, but knowing his role could greatly contribute as we know how he has defended and attacked people. vote vike
Oh for fucks sake how is this scummy @VikeStep @Pyure ? Sure the wording is bad, but what that means is: I'm not convinced vike is a wolf, I don't think the reasoning for that is sufficient, but he has shown enough interest towards other people that killing him might be worth it anyway for the information. I'm not sure how the fuck that's scummy.

Reactions: Pyure

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
"I don't think the reason for lynching vike is sufficient"
*votes vike*

ok then.

Vote Cheese

Don't vote me just because I've been pushing people, that's silly and means I can't help town by pushing people further. Also I don't know who the mafia are, I'm only guessing. So when I flip town you won't learn anything.
But what if you do flip mafia? Then we'd know, what, two more wolves?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Woops, so you did, thanks.

All: I'm not 100% sure how active I'll be tomorrow. I'm helping mother in law move.

Should be posting occasionally but not necessarily responding quickly.

Also, I just noticed an error in my notes. It was victini who tied Robin up for the lynch when ljfa was leading, not Coolsquid. (It may be a 3-way tie at this point, I'm tired). Although as far as I can tell, Squidly promptly brought Victini into the tie himself. So everyone's scum except me.

Homework:
@RealKC: Wake up
@CorpseCat: Victini brought Robin into a tie for the lynch when ljfa was leading. Do you feel there's any merit for suspicion here?
@016Nojr: Contribute something. I'm being an ass to everyone. Rate my scum-level from 1-10.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh for fucks sake how is this scummy @VikeStep @Pyure ? Sure the wording is bad, but what that means is: I'm not convinced vike is a wolf, I don't think the reasoning for that is sufficient, but he has shown enough interest towards other people that killing him might be worth it anyway for the information. I'm not sure how the fuck that's scummy.
Its not your wording that's sketchy, its your thought process. How does lynching scum!Vike establish more wolves than, say, scum!pyure?

Reactions: VictiniX888

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see any point in pinging him again since he's been pinged twice but if RealKC doesnt vote he will be removed from the game.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Its not your wording that's sketchy, its your thought process. How does lynching scum!Vike establish more wolves than, say, scum!pyure?
Didn't he defend ljfa D1? And he attacked a few other people, can't remember, but that would be some decent town reads, which could lead to more scum reads. I'm honestly not sure what's wrong with my reasoning here.