[GAME] Cardwolf III

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Besides, best lynch one of the top wagons. You are the only one to vote me at this point.
Actually, hell with it, its his own fault. Setting aside Vike's chatter about pockets and other bs, this phrase is my scum tell of the day, since fred knows the D1 wagons are famously laden with innocent, sacrificial lambs.

Vote Fred

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Well I was willing to extend the first day past the 5pm and I decided to just change the end time to when I posted the thread. Which was like 45 mins ago so I don't know why I haven't ended the day yet. Mr RealKC hasn't voted yet though.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1 has ended. Night recap:

• RealKC had more important things to do, and thus didn't vote. This won't happen again.
  • ljfa was lynched, their card was 40. Mafia Strongman!
  • Robijnvogel was stabbed by a serial killer, their card was 3. Villager!
Day 2 Begins

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm going to start with Vote Vike for now on the premise that he was attempting to divert a lynch away from ljfa onto either fred or dylan.

If Vike is scum, fred is probably town. I wanna say the same about dylan but scum!vike doesn't quite clear him to that extent given the lack of pushing.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realise ljfa had that many votes, I thought fred was making sure dylan was still the wagon.

C

CorpseCat

I don't know how you can possibly say this.
I am genuinely unsure if this is serious or not.
Assuming not, why did you bother posting this?
On the off chance you are... I made a list of every vote placed, including yours. I described that as an OMGUS because, however jokingly, it was. Or do you have a problem with my stating the obvious as part of a comprehensive list?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am genuinely unsure if this is serious or not.
Nope

Assuming not, why did you bother posting this?
Because every time I read it, in perpetuity, it will make me laugh. I literally used the acronym for my vote.

Behold my dry sense of humour.

Guys we didn't have a mafia kill last night.

Just for everyone's reference:
If there is a godfather alive, roleblocking them will stop the kill, roleblocking a goon
will do nothing, and roleblocking a powered mafia will block their power. If there is no godfather but there is a goon, roleblocking the goon will stop the kill, and roleblocking a powered mafia will block their power. If there are no godfathers or goons alive, then roleblocking a powered mafia role will stop the kill AND their power.

I'm not drawing a lot of conclusions here. We also have doctors and such in the game.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
As you can tell, I didn't even realise that day 1 was ending and I didn't know we had the urgency at that time... If I did know, I would've checked the votes, I still though we had another day left because for some reason I thought we get some more time.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh that Mafia role blocking paragraph is a mess I should rewrite it at some point. If there. Is a godfather alive they do the killing in terms of tracking and such. If the GF is role blocked and a Strongman is present, the target dies. If the Strongman is role blocked however, and the target is protected, it lives.