Future of Mods With 1.5

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Are 1.5 And The New Mods Good?

• Yes

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
You know what would be cool. Elo comes out with a new RP in the next month and all the doubters have to eat their hats.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
:psyduck:

You people make my head hurt.

Edit: the heck? Why does this forum not have that smiley?
this one?
Psyduck_Emoticon_by_OldManRupee.jpg

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
If he did he got scammed. On the bright side..umm..you know I am pulling a blank.

Speaking of 1.5 it seems there are bugs so 1.5.1 will be out by next week I suppose. Nothing super horrible in terms of bugs, thank you GameChap for a nice vid on it.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
the joke is that when I complain about something most of the time the answer is "lulz ftb is free y u complain" or like "I'm sorry FTB doesn't keep up with your expectations, you can ask for a refound in the next 31 days or call 1-800-FTB-is-free" so I say that I paid for it... as a joke.

Reactions: ILoveGregTech

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
If he did he got scammed. On the bright side..umm..you know I am pulling a blank.

Speaking of 1.5 it seems there are bugs so 1.5.1 will be out by next week I suppose. Nothing super horrible in terms of bugs, thank you GameChap for a nice vid on it.
Doubt FTB will update for a while. At some point you've got to stop updating and actually play the damn game. I'd be happy if there were no updates for a few months, in that time more bugs will have been squished in MC, more features (bugs) introduced in MC, and a lot of new content from the mods.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Jokes are normally expressions of data, designed to cause a specific reaction within the "humor" emotional response area. I do not believe what you previously posted qualifies in that regard, based upon my simulations against a large range of test simulated test subjects.

there are also things called "stupid jokes".

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Note I was not complaining or even worring about the bugs. Just bringing the point of 1.5.1. It won't be a major change.

*Brings Gus some memory chips and a bowl of salsa* Enjoy you crazy turtle. (Which I will name Guswut when I log into the SMP I am part of)

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I avoid parties in the sense of collections of human beings getting together, as they usually are pointless and boring. It's far more entertaining to calculate digits of pi with an abacus and then divide by zero to watch it catch on fire (wooden abacus are the ONLY way to go).

your humor meter is broken (?)