Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: dlkane
Timezone: Eastern
(Optional) Extra info: Community supporter

guthan mane

Jul 29, 2019
"owned was last seen:
Today at 7:51 AM"
server seems to be completely down atm, and owned has most likely seen our messages, if he has not responded yet, server may be down for good, or hes trying to fix it and just dosn't want to say anything...

Ltstewart1986

Jul 29, 2019
Damn. It was good while it lasted.

Owned, if you read this, if there is anything I am able to do to help out just ask. I dont mind paying a due to play on your powerful ass server. Or whatever it takes to get it back up.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not replying quicker been busy with real life stuff and have only been able to get on from my cellphone i have been looking into it seems like the map is corrupted going to try and use a backup.

Edit: I have been able to get the server running again problem is the backup is very old when i updated the server to 1.2.1 the backup mod we were using was disabled for some reason anyways the backup is about 10 days old the people that want to come back you are welcome to. I also did re-enable the backup mod so this issue should happen again.

Last edited:

guthan mane

Jul 29, 2019
can you seperate the myscraft/dim worlds from the corrupted part? most people have their stuff or most of it in a different dim than the over world, or if a dim got corrupted we can just mc edit it or just roll that back?

owned

Jul 29, 2019
can you seperate the myscraft/dim worlds from the corrupted part? most people have their stuff or most of it in a different dim than the over world, or if a dim got corrupted we can just mc edit it or just roll that back?

Overworld should be good now shouldn't be really any data loss or rollback.

Last edited:

Dexal

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why but i have my base without any roolback and when i try to access my mystcraft books my mc just crash and i don't have my me stuff because it's in a void rftool world what can i do? @owned

Edit: the dimension numbers are 91 and 84 and my and kapersky base coords are x: -130 z: -111 Thx :)

Last edited:

Kaare

Jul 29, 2019
Owned are u planing on whitelisting any more people, I would really like to be a part of the server.
IGN: Kaare12356
Timezone: CET, GMT +1
I have played minecraft since the early start of beta, I love modded, and I would love to play with other people too. :)

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vvtra
Timezone: (UTC+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat
(Optional) Extra info: I'm currently deployed to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) I'm in the military (Army.) Looking for a steady server to play on and relieve some work related stress.

sailors1522

Jul 29, 2019
can someone go into my base and disconnect my wither spawner chest from my ae system in my basement, it is on the back wall where a chest is in the ground with an export bus for wither skulls and soul sand? I dont have time to get on but just realized i left it on