Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Simon123451

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Winnex
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Extra info: I'm just a casual minecraft player (loving modded style) And i'm looking for a server to hang out on. Hoping to join! :3

pindazakie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pindazakie
Timezone: CET
(Optional) Extra info: Well it's kind of boring to judge me by my ign, age and timezone so a little information about me. I know you're thinking im young but i hope you can watch pass that (if you eventualy find it bothering that im 15 you can just ban me) . Im just looking for a small, whitelisted, active server to have fun on.

Markith13

Jul 29, 2019
My Account
IGN: Markith13
Timezone: eastern
(Optional) Extra info:
Friends Account
IGN: Chilly_miner
Timezone: Eastern
(Optional) Extra info:

Jexom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jexom
Timezone: GMT+3 (Moscow)
(Optional) Extra info: I'd love to get my hands on all the cool stuff that FTB can offer. So why wouldn't I want to do this but also join a nice community?

LunaDarkHuntress

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LunaDarkHuntress
Timezone: Pacific
(Optional) Extra info: Been looking for a small server to play on as I've been getting bored playing by myself.

occelot666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Occelot666
TimeZone:GMT
I am looking for a fun and friendly server to play on, I have been playing ftb packs for a few years and know the mods reasonably well

Durazaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetalAlchemist
Timezone: Central
Extra Info: I am looking for a no banned items/mods close community server for me and another friend to play on, so that we can experience mods without others ruining the experience.

UltimateLegenD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UltimateGoDLikE
Timezone: GMT +8
(Optional) Extra info: wish i could enjoy myself and make more friends in this brand new server ^_^ !!

mighty overlord

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mighty_Overlord
Timezone: MST
(Optional) Extra info: I like to learn from others and grow in a community that has great people in it. I would love to meet new people and make some friends. I do know this pack a bit and can help others where I can.

Last edited:

Joe Bradford

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jo_1899
Timezone EST
Extra info: Don't know if this server is still going on but it sounds pretty cool. Me and a good friend of mine are going to Florida State and need a time killer. We are both pretty good with mods. Hope to hear back

aznrage

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. I'm just getting a "Cannot find server." At least this gives me some time to tinker around with AE2 (never used it before, always used barrels + redpower Pneumatic Tubes) and autocrafting in creative.

Mogomomo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mogomomo
Timezone:EST (GMT-5)
(Optional) Extra info:While I am under the suggested age for you, I am extremely mature for my age and I will not abuse any power (generated or given) that I have. I am very well experienced with these mods and I think that I am a valuable asset to this server.
(BTW feel free to contact me with my email [email protected])