Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shahrukh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: shahrukhkhan
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 4 weeks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: forestry,thaumcraft,tinker's construct
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no ive never been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes I accept the rules

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Zishy
How old are you?: 27
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a solid 8 months now (8
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? yes in late 2012 on a tekkit server. i attached a massfab to a powerline of an abandoned factory to get a couple stacks of uu in order to test something. very limited tekkit builds tough and i know it was a stupid thing to do, tough i didnt consider it griefing.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes and i understand and accept them and i also wish to help in the ongoing process that is rather dynamic on servers like yours.

Anemtees

Jul 29, 2019
hi i applyed for white listing i miss spelled my IGN the correct spelling is anemtees not anemtess could you please fix so i can log on thanks

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:DiabloSouls
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Building, Mining, Dartcraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I was bannned today cause some person said I hacked whole server.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes I do accept them and I will obey them.

xmRx King

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:xmRx_King
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes

Yetith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Yetith
How old are you?: 23.
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I played back when FTB was about feeding the beast, Currently I have dabbled in most of the current packs.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:I'm Decently versed in most mods with the exception of GregWreck, I enjoy learning new things but I feel my best attribute would be my Creativity followed by Mining/Grinding
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I have never been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I intend to follow all rules of the server for the duration of my stay.

NumberOneBlackGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Number1BlackGuy
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since 1.4.2 Beta
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No, as matter of fact i am curently on a White-List Vanilla Server.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:The_un_creeper
How old are you?:15.
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since the launcher came out.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Once, my old friends went crazy mad when I broke a dispenser trap that kept hitting me when I went into my home.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yep, I accept (And read) all the rules and updates.

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Rulerxx
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the beginning
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge, However i may not be up with the latest gadgets as i haven't played in a few months.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes of course.
Extra Information:
I'm trying to get back into minecraft so i thought a server would be a good start.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Firefly4
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: since the launch and tekkit too
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Automatic Man xD
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes the rules are fair

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'd just like to let you guys know how I feel about this server.
First off, the staff are exceptional. They are dedicated, active, friendly and helpful. If anyone has a problem, they don't mind helping. They enjoy talking to people on the server and are committed to making the server a better place.
Its not just the staff that are good, it seems that every single person that comes on this server is friendly, helpful and wants to have a good time. In my 4 days here, I have not seen a single argument between players, and as the server is so good, I decided to donate on my second day.
Another thing is the quality of hosting. There is minimal to no lag, and if anything should start to lag the server, the staff usually have it resolved within 5 minutes. The server has been up almost 24/7 apart from a few restarts, which any good server needs, and there are always people on.
If you're worried about starting out new and being behind everyone, don't worry! New players are joining all the time and looking for people to work with.
My final point is mods. There are, to my knowledge, no banned mods on the server. Anything I have wanted to create, I can create, anywhere I want to go, I can go.

Thank you for hosting the server brunty and getting it to where it is today.

Reactions: DrPhant0m