Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hilodragon77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: hilodragon77
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: A little of all, but I am pretty good at Thaumcraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course :p.

Elliot hume

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Xelerayte
How old are you?: 18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the first public modpacks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech knowledge for sure
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? not that I remember
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Hell yes my body is ready

Zack_the_Turtle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Zack240
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 5 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Xman10101
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a few months loving the modpacks and realy like to figure out new stuff
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? nope never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I do

kbrooks25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: kbrooks25
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 5 weeks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: forestry,thaumcraft
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no ive never been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes I accept the rules

masterbuildo9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: masterbuild09
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no ive never been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes I accept the rules[DOUBLEPOST=1375302165][/DOUBLEPOST]i am teamed with kbrooks ask him

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Major_Pavlo
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: A little over a year.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge,Mining,Creativity?: Um I would say Technical and Creativity cause I usually use technology to help me build my creative builds.
Have you ever been banned? If so for what? As far as I am aware no but I could have been banned when I was not playing on that server anymore, but so far no and I plan to keep it that way.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any update that are made to them?: Yes I accept all the rules fully and thoroughly.

Juliangod14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Juliangod14
How old are you?:20
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:About 6 months; played ultimate with gregtech so pretty hyped that unleashed has no gregtech
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity - I know the basics for machines so I can get enough materials to go ham.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never been banned never will; I use common sense when playing
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yeap 100%
PUT ME IN COACH IM READY

skybuilder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Skybuilder_Kyo
How old are you?: 20
How long have you been playing Feed The Beast: 1 year
Best Attribute?: Technical knowledge, logic and design
have you ever been banned from a server?: No
accept all the rules of this server and any updates that will be made?: Yes

GiantSapling

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just submitted a docs form. Just wanted to let y'all know, I'll post an app here too if it helps.
IGN?: GiantSapling
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For a week or so, since christmas if you count youtube videos. I have basic knowledge of most of the mods in FTB.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Nope, haven't had a PC account for that long :D.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yep.

Breigal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: AwkwardJoe
How old are you?: 19
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Ever since the insanity maps were released ages ago. So I'm pretty familiar with just about every mod in the pack.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge and mining for sure, aesthetics is unfortunately not my strong suit.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Anemtees

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: anemtees
How old are you?: 32
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: over 1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: creativity for building working compounds
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no i never been banned befor
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes I do

smurf925

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: smurf925
How old are you?: 25
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For a few months. Started playing shortly after FTB was released
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge and Mining.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No.