Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: KingGongora
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8 Months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creative building is what I am the best at. The things I enjoy building the most are Imperial Star Destroyers, Castles, and Ocean Ships.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never been Banned
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I completely accept the rules and anything that gets added to them.

One Question tho...Is fire spread on?
Thanks

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: DrPhant0m
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Quite a while, but I don't remember exactly how long. (I started playing with FTB Beta Pack A when it was just that or the modpack for the map)
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Tyler Stevens

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 4xxxtylerxxx4
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the beginning
Would you say your best attribute is? Mine is Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? Yes, but it was an abusive moderator. (I called him out on it)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, I am always up for change.
Why do I want to join? I want to have no hacker/griefer grief my base and me and my other 3 friends are looking for a nice server to build and survive.

Brody7575

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nephermore
How old are you? : 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: about 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is? Technical abilities and creativity
Have you been banned?: Nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, i have read and accept the terms :p
Why do I want to join? I want to join so i can build on a server where i wont have to worry about hackers/griefers and im one of the 3 friends that Tyler Stevens Mentioned :p

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
have added you both :) just let a staff member know your friends' IGN's and they will add them immediately, no need for an app :)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: SoarynTheEagle
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the very beginning, which would be about nine months.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical knowledge.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope, it's something I'm quite proud of.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course, if I didn't I probably wouldn't be applying.

Arkrait

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aerzty
How old are You?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 months now, played Voltz and Tekkit previously.
Would You say your best attribute is? Technician stuff. Just like Dire, 9x9 and tech all over the place.
Have You been banned?: No.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, I read and accepted the rules.
Why do I want to join?: I want to join this server, because it has small community, and mature people (by applications).

kruger07

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: kruger07
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Played before it was released on one of the dev servers, so about 10 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge and mass mining with quarries... Some creativity but can't build aesthetically beautiful structures. More into function over form.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: On a Tekkit server for arguing my innocence about apparently breaking a rule that didn't exist.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a server to explore FTB Unleashed to the max and still know that i am safe from griefing. Very social player who loves playing with other people and in communities and towns as a group.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: wildex999
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For about a year I guess, on and off.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I like tinkering with the technology stuff in FTB =)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never.
Why do you want to join? I seem to have really bad luck with servers, they are either really bad(High ping, Lag etc.) or shut down soon after I join, so I keep on looking for a good server to join. This server gives me a decent ping, seems well staffed, and I want to try the new mod pack =)

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: WildStarOrion
How old are you?: 39
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since FTB was released to the public.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say Mining and Bee's I like the bee's
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I have never been banned before.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, I do.
Why do you want to join? Just looking for a place to get started and meet some new people. Tried a few other server and they just did not make me feel welcome. Also looking for a place that has not banned most of the items.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Cannibilly
How old are you?: 34
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: From the start
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Know ledge, Mining, Creativity?: Most mining ok with the other things too
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Np
Why do you want to join? Just looking for a good place to check things out and good people to play with

gravy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:gravycatman
How old are you?:22
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: few weeks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes
Why do you want to join? looking for a server that i can enjoy ftb and maybe make a few friends and team up without worry about being griefed. Open servers are full of untrusting people and corrupt admin so i decided to try my luck on whitelisted servers. please give me a chance you wont be sorry

tommyterrific

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: tommyterrific
How old are you?:32
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: A long time. I've run two FTB servers in the past.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: A little bit of all?
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never
Why do you want to join? Looking for a close-knit community to enjoy playing the game with.