Whitelist Server FTB UNLEASHED | DELTRO NR | FULL ANTI GRIEF | NOTHING BANNED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CasualPlays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: iShaunX
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 5 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes , by friends i know in IRL as a joke
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join? Because ive always wanted to play ftb on a server but never been able to find a good one.

Tasty_panda

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: tasty_panda
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I've been playing with the modpacks for a few months now.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: My best attribute would be technical knowledge but I sneak a bit of creativity in there too.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I've only been banned once because someone hacked the server and started banning all the OPs.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I do accept the rules and any updates made to them.
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a great server community to have some fun and make some new friends c:

ravenbirds

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: ravenbirds
How old are you?: 12
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I've been playing for about a couple of weeks.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I say my best attribute would be creativity.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I've been banned once or twice, the owners jumped to conclusions and there wasn't a ban appeal.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because in the few weeks I played FTB, I started to get lonely and thought I should try a multiplayer server. :D

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
panda you're added, I searched your IGN in google ravenbirds, and din't really like what I found, so I have to reject you

Arthur_MC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Arthur_MC
How old are you?: 18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why do you want to join? To play with a friend.

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Damienthaboss
How old are you?: 19
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: since it been out
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: abit of mining and TK
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes
Why do you want to join? been looking to a good server

Darumbar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Darumbar
How old are you?: 31
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowlede, loving making complex AE systems
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never banned
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Indeed I do
Why do you want to join? Looking for a good whitelist server to join, dotted around a few open ones for the last few weeks but would rather play with the same group of folks consistently rather than the high churn you get on open servers

Thanks

Dar

Numax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: xXSuperconbonXx
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Year and a half
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I'm quite good at Thaumcraft and the Forestry mod
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I've never been banned
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I fully accept
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a reliable and grief-free server.

xjordankr99x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: xjordankr99x
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since December 2012
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining and mods like AE, IC2, Buildcraft, Logistics and more. I leave building to my friend who will also be applying :)
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? On one server, it was a raiding/griefing server and my faction raided a moderators faction and he unfairly banned us all
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Definately 101%
Why do you want to join? I was looking for a trustworthy server that is grief free as the last one I was on, my base got griefed then I stumbled upon this, and happy about it :)

Kmank11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Kmank11
How old are you?: 18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 month
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Why do you want to join? To play with other friends that are on this server.

Xenogami

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xenogami
How old are you?: 28
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Around 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity. I love building large themed structures like theaters and night clubs.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes

crashstar35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Gixxerdude & Ladhra
How old are you?: 35 & 34
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: GD-almost 2 years? Ladhra - 3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining/Tech
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Neither of us have been banned
Why do you want to join? We both want a mature/chill Unleashed server

Malkeus Diasporan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: MalkeusDiasporan
How old are you?: 26
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: since early beta
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never been banned.
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a relaxed place to play, where I don't have to worry so much about whether my base will be there when I come back.