Unsupported FTB TechWorld 2 - 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unata

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Some of the Ores from ReactorCraft are leaving experience orbs in quarries when drill collects
the ore, mostly Cadmium and Irdium ores that I've seen so far, not a big deal just a fyi
Can it be repeated? yep
Known Fix:

Glade8tor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft(18f2f4025A2AD81BD9750F8)
What's the bug(s)? CVT unit doesn't work anymore, period. Also, as reported earlier, clicking (U) in the NEI over, e.g., lubricant pail, causes a disconnect crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:[DOUBLEPOST=1388155427][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct(460.af0330a)
What's the bug(s)?

Minecraft's "tool" endurance numbers (available through F3+H) do not match Tinkers' Construct endurance numbers (seen in Tool station or Forge)

Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft(18f2f4025A2AD81BD9750F8)
What's the bug(s)? CVT unit doesn't work anymore, period. Also, as reported earlier, clicking (U) in the NEI over, e.g., lubricant pail, causes a disconnect crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:[DOUBLEPOST=1388155427][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2
Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct(460.af0330a)
What's the bug(s)?

Minecraft's "tool" endurance numbers (available through F3+H) do not match Tinkers' Construct endurance numbers (seen in Tool station or Forge)

Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:

TiCon has its own durability numbers. They are different.

Sort86

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Techworld 2 (1.0.4)
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion 3.0.0 (I think)
Pastebin link to crash log: Do not crash
Whats the bug? Sorry for the "Long" explanation:
I have a problem which I think either relates to redstone conduits or the energy cells.
I have a redstone energy cell sending RF in two directions, one direction demanding 500 RF to a tess and another takes 200 up to a hardend energy cell.
When I remove a conduit that supports the 500 RF direction, the redstone energy cell does not start to charge (it is receiving aprox. 820 RF), but when I remove a conduit that supports the 200 RF direction it starts to charge. Which is strange in the first place.
Therefore I move up the 200 RF direction to the hardend energy cell, which supports my Thermal expansion machines. The interesting part with this direction is if I remove the conduit right next to the cell, it starts to charge/fill the buffer, but if I remove a conduit one further away, it does not start to charge, nither if I remove a conduit that is right before the machines.

I am not sure how to classify this bug, I have tried to remove conduits and replace them, I have tried to remove all the machines, but still the hardend energy cell/the one redstone conduit right next to it, seems to make alot of RF disapear.

Can it be repeated? well sort of since it still persists after removing and replaceing the conduits and energy cell
Known Fix: ?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Techworld 2 (1.0.4)
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion 3.0.0 (I think)
Pastebin link to crash log: Do not crash
Whats the bug? Sorry for the "Long" explanation:
I have a problem which I think either relates to redstone conduits or the energy cells.
I have a redstone energy cell sending RF in two directions, one direction demanding 500 RF to a tess and another takes 200 up to a hardend energy cell.
When I remove a conduit that supports the 500 RF direction, the redstone energy cell does not start to charge (it is receiving aprox. 820 RF), but when I remove a conduit that supports the 200 RF direction it starts to charge. Which is strange in the first place.
Therefore I move up the 200 RF direction to the hardend energy cell, which supports my Thermal expansion machines. The interesting part with this direction is if I remove the conduit right next to the cell, it starts to charge/fill the buffer, but if I remove a conduit one further away, it does not start to charge, nither if I remove a conduit that is right before the machines.

I am not sure how to classify this bug, I have tried to remove conduits and replace them, I have tried to remove all the machines, but still the hardend energy cell/the one redstone conduit right next to it, seems to make alot of RF disapear.

Can it be repeated? well sort of since it still persists after removing and replaceing the conduits and energy cell

Screen shot please?

Sort86

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Screenshot or it didn't happen.... I am sorry to have "wasted" your time, I cannot replicate the error. I have no idear what went wrong the first time, but it seems to work fine now. I will remember to screenshot it if it ever happens again.

Thx for the time and help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Screenshot or it didn't happen.... I am sorry to have "wasted" your time, I cannot replicate the error. I have no idear what went wrong the first time, but it seems to work fine now. I will remember to screenshot it if it ever happens again.

Thx for the time and help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok. Sorry I was hoping a picture of the set up would let me duplicate it. *shrug*

Wenobi

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB Tech World 2 (1.0.4)
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug? FTB launcher and minecraft shuts down when opening minecraft. I can only reach the 'mojang' screen, and then it shuts down without any message. This started when I updated to 1.0.4, I have tried this with the Unleashed mod and that still works for me.
Can it be repeated? Yes

reggiD2103

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Railcraft 8.2.0.0
Doesn't crash, so no log
Whats the bug? Evertime I unload chunks with Railcraft Multiblock Structures in it and load it again, the Multiblocks doesn't connect anymore. Replacing one Block reforms the Structure.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: none
2013-12-29_12.24.58.png

Deadpan110

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB TechWorld 2 v1.0.4
Mod & Version: Steve's Carts and CompactWindmills (default versions within TechWorld 2 v1.0.4)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Shared Recipe for crafting item.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Report Upstream perhaps?

Crafting Steve's Carts Iron Wheels (id 29998:1) produces CompactWindmills Wooden Rotor (id 27900) as they share the same recipe.

convictvx

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2 v1.0.4
Mod & Version: openblocks
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/1NxAc88K
Whats the bug? auto enchantment table got world corrupted by auto drink form botom side. (on server)
Can it be repeated? yes because of world corruption
Known Fix: i used extra utilities liquid transfer node and transfer pipes to fill in the liquid XP from a railcraft iron tank into the auto enchantment table.

Species8472

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Minecraft 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? When placing Rotorycraft's Liquid Spiller it will dissapear in a second. doesnt matter if it was crafted or spawned in. happens in Default and BOP terrain.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time.
Known Fix: Unknown

Gnou__

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Industrialcraft²
Whats the bug? The Raw Carbon Fibre recipe shows up in NEI but it can't be crafted, either in the inventory grid or the crafting table
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

148058craftingtable.png

EDIT : Sorry, didn't look into the other modpacks fedback, but it's just that the NEI recipe is incorrect, it shows 3 carbon dust instead of 4.

Last edited:

tom maier

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack:FTBTech World 2
Mod & Version: v1.0.4
When I join a server or a normal world, the most blocks and items are invisible and then it crashes(without report)

Strelok12

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!, First sorry for my maybe bad english, I have registered me because i want to share my problem for the bugfixing. And i write all in a Spoiler because i want to write a detailed Message :)

Mod & Version: 1.0.5
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash only huge FPS drops
Whats the bug?
This appear now the first time but is a continuously error, had this fps drop in 1.0.4 not.

Systemspecs of the Tested Computers on the Place on the Screenshots
Pc1: I7/Gtx680/16GB ~80-100fps -from here come all screenshots
Pc2: Amd A10 / HD770OC / 4GB ~20-30fps
Laptop1:Amd A8 / HD6870m / 8GB
Laptop2:Amd A10 / HD7*** / 8GB

Tested with all Graphic Settings, Deleted the Mod ReactorCraft/Bigreactor/ATG for beeing sure thats not on the fault on the ore gen. Have done multiple times to retrogen the ore, and it works, the ore is away, but not the huge fps drop.

The fault is:
When i look in a canyon on a unique place like the screenshots above then the FPS are on my High end PC on 80fps(Normal 250fps+), and on 2 differend gaming laptops the fps are on 0-10fps(Normal 60-90). And this appears only to this chunk or place or whatever the cause of it is. Maked several Pictures with the PC1 and 2 Pictures with sight: far and sight: normal. And the other graphic settings that i tryed out dont have no affect at the fps drop.

Can it be repeated?
It is a continuously error.
Known Fix:

Here Are the original Pictures:

And here are the "marked" Error where the Error is :

PS:
I get every time a Java Error(Anvilchunkloader)that have nothing to do with this fault above but for sure i want to write them too here:
(Have 1 Chunkloader from Chickenchunks but no anvilchunkloader, maybe its the same?)

Code:
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74734_a(SourceFile:25)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTBase.func_74731_a(SourceFile:119)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74800_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:140)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75821_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:198)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75814_c(AnvilChunkLoader.java:184)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.func_75736_b(SourceFile:30)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.run(SourceFile:23)
2014-01-05 01:39:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for Help!

Last edited:

Strelok12

Jul 29, 2019
Many thanks for the fast reply!

Ive tryed a clear fresh install of 1.0.5 of Techworld 2 on Server and Client with my old world, on the exact same chunk ive get the fps drop, clear install doesnt helped me :(. What can i do?, Is it possible that the old world(or better this canyon) corrupt something?, means that i must delete my world with every update?

Ps: The Anvil Java Error was spammed when i directly stand on the chunk from the canyon. I have in the nether one chunkloader from chickenchunks active, ive deleted it and tryed again to stand on the chunk from the canyon, and now the errorspam doesnt appear since deleting chickenchunks chunk loader, but the extreme fps from 300+ to 30-80 is still there. Don't know what i can do now :( But thanks for your help!

Pps: Tryed it with chunkfix tool, but it doesnt find any error on chunks.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Many thanks for the fast reply!

Ive tryed a clear fresh install of 1.0.5 of Techworld 2 on Server and Client with my old world, on the exact same chunk ive get the fps drop, clear install doesnt helped me :(. What can i do?, Is it possible that the old world(or better this canyon) corrupt something?, means that i must delete my world with every update?

Ps: The Anvil Java Error was spammed when i directly stand on the chunk from the canyon. I have in the nether one chunkloader from chickenchunks active, ive deleted it and tryed again to stand on the chunk from the canyon, and now the errorspam doesnt appear since deleting chickenchunks chunk loader, but the extreme fps from 300+ to 30-80 is still there. Don't know what i can do now :( But thanks for your help!

Pps: Tryed it with chunkfix tool, but it doesnt find any error on chunks.

I am stumped. I can't duplicate it or pinpoint a specific mod.

Reactions: Strelok12
Status
Not open for further replies.