FTB Resurrection 1.0.1 Update Info.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I have finished the next version of Resurrection and it's in testing stages now. I leave for PAX South Thursday morning so I do not want to release a major update until I after I get back in town, just in case something goes wrong. I may have limited net access and time while I am away. I do not have an exact date for the update, but if testing goes well while I am away then expect to see it go public next week. More than likely I will push it as a non-recommend build for a week to be sure there are no major bugs or oversights on my part. If all goes well then I will move 1.0.1 to recommend shortly after. Thank you all for being patient with the update as a lot has changed since release of the first alpha.

Athyrio

Jul 29, 2019
I have finished the next version of Resurrection and it's in testing stages now. I leave for PAX South Thursday morning so I do not want to release a major update until I after I get back in town, just in case something goes wrong. I may have limited net access and time while I am away. I do not have an exact date for the update, but if testing goes well while I am away then expect to see it go public next week. More than likely I will push it as a non-recommend build for a week to be sure there are no major bugs or oversights on my part. If all goes well then I will move 1.0.1 to recommend shortly after. Thank you all for being patient with the update as a lot has changed since release of the first alpha.
Hey great news... Can you by chance provide us some updates on what new mods or changes that are being planned?

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.1 is now on the launcher as non-recommended, should not require world resets, but it is still an alpha build. Beta will come soon.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.1 is now on the launcher as non-recommended, should not require world resets, but it is still an alpha build. Beta will come soon.
Awesome! Anyway we could get open-peripherals in the next update? It seems like a good addition.

EDIT: It was added in 1.0.1. :p Thanks! Advanced generators was removed though. :(

Last edited:

SpaceGuyR

Jul 29, 2019
All the config files seem to be the defaults, alongside text files that have the actual changes e.g. in-game (and 'BetterTitleScreen.cfg') has "BETTER TITLE SCREEN", then 'BetterTitleScreen.cfg.txt' (inactive) has "Feed The Beast: Resurrection".

The scripts folder has the Iron Chest and ExU Generator changes from 1.0.0, no other files.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
"major update" "lot has changed" I did not spent more than 10 minutes looking, but I could not find any changes or new mod additions :(

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
"major update" "lot has changed" I did not spent more than 10 minutes looking, but I could not find any changes or new mod additions :(
Funky locomotion, no adv gens, open peripherals, extra bees/trees, power converters, etc. You sure you updated? :p

SpaceGuyR

Jul 29, 2019
The AMA mentioned balance changes/'too many changes to list' for MineTweaker, but the script file looks exactly the same as 1.0.0. My copy does have those extra mods, so I'm pretty sure I'm running the right version?

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
The AMA mentioned balance changes/'too many changes to list' for MineTweaker, but the script file looks exactly the same as 1.0.0. My copy does have those extra mods, so I'm pretty sure I'm running the right version?
I am running 1.0.1 and my MT tweaks are the same as well. idk then...

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
There is something very wrong with either MFR or Railcraft in this 1.0.1 update. When I logged in to the server after the update I noticed that the hobbyist steam engines powering my MFR planter and harvester were solid red and were no longer sending energy into the the planter / harvester. Each one had its own engine directly attached. Prior to the update this worked a solid 48 hours without incident. The planter and harvester had each about 90% energy left in them since they were not doing much. I first picked up the engine attached to the harvester and then put it back down. It refused to aim towards the planter. I tried using a wrench to move it and it would not aim correctly. It simply would not attach. I thought that was odd so I picked it up a second time with the same steel pick axe I used as before. It vanished immediately. I could not find it anywhere. I then went to the engine attached to the planter to pick it up. It was glowing orange and not red at the moment. The planter had 90% or so energy. When I picked up engine it went into my inventory and then the planter promptly exploded doing a fair amount of block damage. Is a MFR planter even supposed to be able to explode? It did spare the upgrade of 1 radius I had inside it.

TLDR - hobbyist engines no longer connect to MFR equipment. MFR equipment can now explode or vanish when interacting with them (not sure if they could before).

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
I am mainly waiting on the new GT to go public that introduces the RF API before I implement all the other mod changes, please remember this is in alpha still and only at the speed of mod devs updates to include the changes that are envisioned in this pack.

crazysprocket

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to 1.0.1 and thermal expansion satchels are horribly broken. Items put into them disappear, and items taken out are duplicated, remaining in the satchel as well as inventory.