FTB Resurrection 1.0.1 Update Info.

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of any kind of update to this pack? Missing recipes and mods other than GT so far out of date it's painful. Corrupted a server this week by making the thaumcraft osmotic enchanter, a bug that was fixed months ago for every other pack.

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Only recommendation I can make in this thread is to take a look at this modpack instead.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...d-hard-mode-modpack-updated-10-04-2015.50185/

It uses Blood Asp's forked GT 5 code line and the pack on a whole is updated quite frequently, read through the initial post and mod list to make sure it's layout is going to be to your liking. Many first day players get upset about no easy charcoal and that finite water has been enabled.

Jason (the pack owner) is talking about finishing up some big changes in the very near future and getting the pack listed so you might want to take a look around at it now and then start a new world from scratch when those changes get implemented.

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look at that. We're about 2 months into resurrection, just not sure how much more effort/time I want to put into that.

M

Migmag789

This modpack is very cool, why not update it to 1.10.2, 1.11.2 or 1.12.2 ? :D

S

SheroxGG

Is there anyway I can get a personalized modpack? I can pay you or the person who creates is money. id like to know if it is possible how much will it cost. I have already the mod listed. Thanks.