FTB Release!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Uh ok. Still a couple of weeks of waiting before downloading then.

I wasn't saying it will be 1.4.4 when they will be released but at the same time i can't say they will be complete 1.3.2 (I also hate the waiting game) ;)

Freakyman403

Jul 29, 2019
dont know if this is said but as of now my timer says 1:46 minutes but that means it will be 6PM GMT time very confused.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
dont know if this is said but as of now my timer says 1:46 minutes but that means it will be 6PM GMT time very confused.

I have no idea if the time is right or not. if you are wanting to watch the live stream that will be starting at that time you can find the link to Slowpoke's stream in my sig below =)

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I was in that channel or a total of 5mins then i got a headache and left. =\ so many people talking at once.

thejoshknight

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say Technic is beaten yet. Until RP, EE, and Thaumcraft are added, FTB can't compete, legality of each pack aside. Of course, that should be fixed in a couple weeks, but until then, I think I'll stick with Technic.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't say Technic is beaten yet. Until RP, EE, and Thaumcraft are added, FTB can't compete, legality of each pack aside. Of course, that should be fixed in a couple weeks, but until then, I think I'll stick with Technic.

The big difference between this and T...T....Toast is that FTB has all the mod dev's backing it.

But personal opinions are fine. =D

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
um... whats this crash mean? IOException?
[broke link due to the fact it unwittingly revealed my password... *swollow hard*]

macks2008

Jul 29, 2019
one thing missing: a way to retry logging in without closing and reopening the launcher
ooo and whats-her-name just took the words out of my mouth

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
one thing missing: a way to retry logging in without closing and reopening the launcher
ooo and whats-her-name just took the words out of my mouth

Her name is Jadedcat and she also got a reply to her question that there is not a way to do so YET so you have to close and re open the launcher.

thejoshknight

Jul 29, 2019
The big difference between this and T...T....Toast is that FTB has all the mod dev's backing it.

But personal opinions are fine. =D

Absolutely. I will dumb Technic as soon as this has all the mods updated. I'd rather use this because it has the good will of the mod makers. Btw, technic is on 1.2.5 still, so it's using the old versions of the mods.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
hope there will be an easier solution for server owners which only have ftp access ;(
maybe a desktop file generator and we only have to upload our files after that, would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.