FTB Pack Comparison

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Sorong

Jul 29, 2019
My opinion is - that Xeno's Reliquary is overpowered :p if you manage to automate it, its awesome...

singion

Jul 29, 2019
Its kinda good to see this, the server I had was ultimate version and we had so many crash errors with mods, looking at mindcrack all the mods missing are the mods that caused issues. makes sense!
shortly switching to that

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
Time to start a 1.6 update status thread mojang is launching pre-release for modders to get ready next week.... place your bets on what mods might still not make 1.6.1

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah why would he release a 1.5.2, there's no need really now he was a bit late to the 1.5.2 game (he had major issues)
1.6 launches next week so need for 1.5.2 effort unless you have a final build that just fixes bugs

Dreossk

Jul 29, 2019
If the 1.6 is released next week, when do you guys think Ultimate will be ready for it? I'd want to start a new game but I always fear the new patch will come and add so many thing that I'll have to restart so it essentially makes me never play the game.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
If the 1.6 is released next week, when do you guys think Ultimate will be ready for it? I'd want to start a new game but I always fear the new patch will come and add so many thing that I'll have to restart so it essentially makes me never play the game.

No. It will most likely be at least a month until the 1.6 pack comes out.

Guthatron

Jul 29, 2019
There is still no gravisuite in the new beta pack
Why is this? AFAIK its been updated to 1.5.2 for a while.
Hope they aren't leaving it out! Such a good mod

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I've got a theory, it might be bunnies...

(actually it's possibly due to the new versions needing a higher version of the lightweight java game library then minecraft ships with)

Reactions: fergcraft

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a theory, it might be bunnies...

(actually it's possibly due to the new versions needing a higher version of the lightweight java game library then minecraft ships with)

So a Minecraft mod uses a java library that Minecraft doesn't have? *Insert facepalm gif here*

KaineLowen

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies, I know it is outdated, but does anyone know offhand if the 1.5.2 will be launching with mystcraft 0.10.4 or 0.10.5? 0.10.5 has a fix to the only bug that has ever plagued me in mystcraft (meteor causing server crash)

Best,
Kaine