FTB News 25/01/2015

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
So you've pretty much added the biggest third-party teams as an associate of FTB?

cool, that's a pretty big move to get involved with the 3rd party packs, I hope this gets more publicity for 3rd party stuff!
Haven't really done well with iskandar.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I *think* he's on about Jadedcat's purple hat. Either that or he's finally lost it.
The text went large for some reason. o.o And technically, you're just the evil leader; bugger off and give me some work to do. #weakattemptathumor
Ms. Jaded of the Cat is not the boss of me now, and she's not so big... LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!! (10 Jordan points to whoever gets the reference)
We wasn't talking to you!!

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't really done well with iskandar.

Eh? dunno quite what you mean by that.
Now you got us all confused if there was an emoticon for my confused face I would use it...

Also I'm not sure who to ping on this so I won't ping anyone, but its been bugging me for some time now.

The MCF is a curse forum, right? Last I checked it didn't have tapatalk support. Will moving to curse effect us with tapatalk? (Sorry I'm really late in asking )

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Tnx Slow for the heads up, & thank you all the FTB team for many many hours spent enjoying the fruits of your labors, & for keeping what is now a very old game fresh & interesting, the news all seems great, the one thing that still may need addressing is the issues with 1.7 its self, there are many valid work-arounds like down grading java & fastcraft that I use with varying success on packs, it alone is my solo issue atm, but one I feel needs to be addressed in some form, I totally agree that hqm has added new life blood into packs (pun intended) & hope that this continues to develop, & lastly just cant wait for AS2, just hope the above issues will not hurt the large builds required.

In short tnx guys n gals.

Reactions: Padfoote