Open Server FTB monster (closed Server untill further notice)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
FTB 1.1.2

Server
77.111.202.227:25565
100 people

Pop cap will be increased with more people

Server Forum
http://bartansia.forumsmotion.com/

Admins/Hosts
Bartna - host

Just an introduction my minecraft name is Bartna and I used to host the "Train2Games" minecraft server until we as a community decided we had best finish our course rather than play minecraft.

Bartansia Server

Admins/Host/Mods

Bartna - Host - Former unofficial Train2Game Server host
Hannibal_00 - Server admin
kill3ry0u - Server admin
Vanroden78 - Admin/Dev

Admins needed if server population increases

--Plugins--
Essentials
Grief Protection - Selection tool: Wooden Shovel
Chest Shop

--Non-default mods enabled-- use the edit mod pack button to enable these mods
Blood Magic
Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Welcome to the Bartansia Server

- Use a golden shovel to claim your spot, you start off with 100 blocks but you can buy more or earn them by playing the server (going afk stops it)

- NO Raiding/stealing in the Default world as this will no longer be tolerated but outside the default world is fine

- Hard Mode

- Average 19 - 20 TPS

-Radio channels down unless you install "Not enough codecs" mod from http://www.openblocks.info/. Jazz, Easy Listening, Metal/Rock and more some can be bought in the tavern

-Mature Players/ or mature playing players

-No free stuff for votes or donations, there are no shortcuts here

-Creating your own shops welcome

-PVE only in the default world (earth) unless we/you make an arena/arenas

-PVP/Raiding only in outside worlds (nether, deep dark ect) some may get setup

-Mystcraft is active but he inkmixer is banned, you can buy link pages and unbinded link books at server store

-The community so far has been very nice, helpful and polite

-Lets make an awesome community

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update that the server now has basic plugins for the commonly used commands

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Server has been upgraded to 1.05
I can't find any edit topic button to change the title

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
All mods are active and only the inkmixer is banned but the link pages can be bought
It has no whitelist so feel free

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
That issue has now been sorted out with a restart.
It seems a random bug with microblocks caused it

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is it possible to rollback the map to 2014-02-05 3am pacific time? that should be around 11am in London; or at least the chunks around my home? i kinda blew up my base really really bad, like total wipe. only survived because of power armor.

Last edited:

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't get in to the server, I get 'java.io.IOException: Received string length is less than zero! Weird string!' error. must be a bad Idea to put ME drives into a filing cabinet then put that filing cabinet into a chest. Minecraft cant handle the inception i guess. 02/08/14 230am pacific time is last safe time for my chunk if you're using that last method to fix my login, my player file too I guess.

Yep, after I receive that error once and try again my client just crashes

Last edited:

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will deal with it now[DOUBLEPOST=1391858810][/DOUBLEPOST]i would, but the backup has not been made yet so i'm going to need to do it manual, which means destroying problem block

Jnyce283

Jul 29, 2019
hi im interested joining the server but I am looking for a server for mature people and so on and a very active server

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
Jnyce: We'v had a few immature players come on now and again which can't be helped as it's an open server but what i can gather by playing with out active members is that most if not all are mature players by nature. The server is based in GMT timezone but most the players are from the US so it's most active around 6PM GMT

Hannibal: i have reset your base i will have to see what's wrong. i will do it in an hour or 2 and if not then it will be check in about 12 hours time as it's 11PM at the moment

Bartna

Jul 29, 2019
hannibal the only solution i can think of is deleting that entire area as something else than what we thought is cause your crash

Edit: after a bit of research most topics say it's client side not server, you could try reinstalling your FTB files

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to try some things, but If it doesnt work, could you delete/backup my player file? That might put me back at spawn, I /tp'd to my home last I was online. If I'm the only one crashing though, could you access my chunk? There should be a strongbox containing some Filing Cabinets, take those out and put them in some other storage like a chest and it should/hopefully fix the problem.

EDIT: Yeah, didn't work, I've deleted the directory and put in some hackish java arguments but I can't log in, says End of Stream

Last edited: