1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server FTB Monster 1.1.2 [No Banned Items/Mods] [Blood Magic/KAMI/BOP enabled] [Very New] [Dedicated 4gb]

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Lisugau, Jul 3, 2014.

1. AeroMechanic

AeroMechanic Active Member

Where is everybody? Everytime I log in nobody's on. Do you all play at a certain time? Lol

2. bounding star

bounding star Active Member

will the whitelist be opened?

3. Dracoknight200

Dracoknight200 Active Member

IGN: Dracoknight200
    Age (16+ Required): 17
    Favorite Mods: IC2,Buildcraft,Quarry plus, Thermal expansion
    Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc):i like to star mining a lot and then start doing good stuff
    A bit about you: i play minecraft since a two years, but vanilla minecraft is bored for me and i love mods
    Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: i like to play with people and i like help
    Suggestions/Concerns: if any need help i would help with i can

4. Cweb

Cweb New Member

Whitelist Application
    IGN: Cweb_
    Age (16+ Required): 17
    Favorite Mods: Anything builder/magic related. My favorite mod is blood magic
    Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual
    A bit about you: Getting back into Minecraft and want a fun casual server to play on. Pretty chill, don't talk a ton in-game chat but will interact with other players.
    Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Just looking to have some fun!
    Suggestions/Concerns: No specific suggestions/concerns

5. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

I hate to say it but the last post in here was 4 years ago, and the first post states that the whitelist is closed. I don't think you're going to hear back.