Whitelist Server FTB Monster 1.1.2 [No Banned Items/Mods] [Blood Magic/KAMI/BOP enabled] [Very New] [Dedicated 4gb]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dracoknight200
Age (16+ Required): 17
Favorite Mods: IC2,Buildcraft,Quarry plus, Thermal expansion
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc):i like to star mining a lot and then start doing good stuff
A bit about you: i play minecraft since a two years, but vanilla minecraft is bored for me and i love mods
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: i like to play with people and i like help
Suggestions/Concerns: if any need help i would help with i can

C

Cweb

Whitelist Application
IGN: Cweb_
Favorite Mods: Anything builder/magic related. My favorite mod is blood magic
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual
A bit about you: Getting back into Minecraft and want a fun casual server to play on. Pretty chill, don't talk a ton in-game chat but will interact with other players.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Just looking to have some fun!
Suggestions/Concerns: No specific suggestions/concerns

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Whitelist Application
IGN: Cweb_
Favorite Mods: Anything builder/magic related. My favorite mod is blood magic
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual
A bit about you: Getting back into Minecraft and want a fun casual server to play on. Pretty chill, don't talk a ton in-game chat but will interact with other players.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Just looking to have some fun!
Suggestions/Concerns: No specific suggestions/concerns
I hate to say it but the last post in here was 4 years ago, and the first post states that the whitelist is closed. I don't think you're going to hear back.