Whitelist Server FTB Monster 1.1.2 [No Banned Items/Mods] [Blood Magic/KAMI/BOP enabled] [Very New] [Dedicated 4gb]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trexpl0s1ve
Age (16+ Required): 22
Favorite Mods: Blood Magic, AE, Thaumcraft, MFR
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual
A bit about you: I'm a laid back, casual player. I enjoy playing modded MC and other games to pass some free time which is usually couple hours a day.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: I'm just looking for a server to hang out in my free time
Suggestions/Concerns: LAG

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Edgar7363
Age (16+ Required):16
Favorite Mods:Though a really tough one I would go with Tinker's Construct and AE
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual I think...
A bit about you: A 16 year old Latvian guy who lives in England. I played minecraft since beta 1.8.1 and pretty much started playing with mods after about 2 weeks of vanilla MC
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Looking at the post the server seems very nice and organised and I was playing through Agrarian Skies and I became a bit too lonely.
Suggestions/Concerns:Nothing at this point but if I get accepted I will definitely bring up some points.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: funkeytown2055
Age (16+ Required):16
Favorite Mods:Tinker's Construct and AE
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual
A bit about you: I'm 16 and I would love to join your server and make new friends
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Looking at the server you guys are the perfect match for me
Suggestions/Concerns: please let me play on your server that would make my day

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
IGN: dkittrell
Age (16+ Required): 23
Favorite Mods:Tinkers
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual-End Game.
A bit about you: Im into sports and video games. I enjoy watching steams on twitch.tv if im not playing the game or watching sports. Im pretty laid back and try to help when ever possible. Ive also had some server experience before, i ran vanilla servers for a while but never FTB
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Been playing DW20 packs for a while and its getting stale. Ive looked into the monster packs and it adds a lot of new mods i havent played with before and want to learn and experience them
Suggestions/Concerns:

Blue_raven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blue_raven
Age (16+ Required): 16.
Favorite Mods: Tinker's construct, TC4.
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): I do a little bit of everything, I really don't know what to go with here.
A bit about you: I love playing video games, including older games on older consoles such as the Nintendo 64 and SNES. Whenever playing Minecraft I prefer to play with other people, as single player gets kind of boring quick without others to interact with.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: This server seems like fun, and seems like a bit more of a challenge as you implied you don't have a /home or a TP plugin like most other servers have. Although I do prefer using these plugins, I do think this extra challenge will make it more fun. I also believe that the lack of TPs will make the community more tightly packed and enjoyable to play with.
Suggestions/Concerns: none, really.

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
trexpl0s1ve, Edgar7363, dkittrell, Blue_raven, you four have been added.

Sorry, funkeytown2055, but your app overall didn't impress me.

Now that the server has about 7-10 active players, I'll be -much- more picky on applications. If you'd still like to join our small, friendly community, put much more effort into your app.

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
trexpl0s1ve, Edgar7363, dkittrell, Blue_raven, you four have been added.

Sorry, funkeytown2055, but your app overall didn't impress me.

Now that the server has about 7-10 active players, I'll be -much- more picky on applications. If you'd still like to join our small, friendly community, put much more effort into your app.
Thank you but I will only be able to come on in the moring as it is 10pm in uk

emimi100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: emimi100
Age (16+ Required): 18 (19 in 2 weeks)
Favorite Mods: Well I love them all, modded minecraft is the way to play minecraft. If I had to pick one, I'd say Thaumcraft, I really like CC and Project Red (R.I.P Red Power) AND Carpenter's mod !!!
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): I like to build a lot, tinkering nice looking infrastructures + making complex stuff
A bit about you: French guy WHITOUT HORRIBLE ACCENT :p I like classical music, I cannot listen to 99% else. I play piano. I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and modded for 2 years almost. Studying computer science at university in Belgium.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: I really like to meet people by entering some kind of game's network. I felt like it was a good opportunity to do so since the begining of the holidays. -this- server? No idea, it's a random one I picked in the list of the whitelisted servers's list on this forum :)
Suggestions/Concerns: Plenty of suggestions about mods to add :) I also know a bit of server moderation (modded too) since I had been hosting/setting up mine a few times already for private purposes

lovesought

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lovelongsought
Age (16+ Required): 23
Favorite Mods: Not restricted to minecraft, but I use a few
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): Casual Builder
A bit about you: Relaxed, just love to play here and there
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Looking for a new community to try and get something together
Suggestions/Concerns: None

TheXIpMONKEYz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XIpMONKEYz
Age (16+ Required): 17
Favorite Mods: Tinkers' Construct, Blood Magic and Applied Energistics.
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): I would consider myself a casual player as I enjoy taking my time to get through mods and building cool structures.
A bit about you: I have been playing minecraft since alpha, I used to play back with mods when original EE was around and have got back into FTB recently. I would love to be part of a community where people can easily ask questions and have them answered in a serious manor.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: I love the FTB Monster pack and your server contains one of my favourite mods, Blood Magic. Also I want to be part of a whitelisted server with small amounts of banned mods and or items.
Suggestions/Concerns: I have none.

jtloft05598

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LittleLoftus
Age (16+ Required):19
Favorite Mods: Applied Energestics, Thermal Expansion, and Advanced Genetics
Preferred Playstyle: Casual
A bit about you: Relaxed and nice and prefer to have fun
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: I would like to be apart of a good community
Suggestions/Concerns: Covered It all... :)

Limezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: limezzzz
Favorite Mods: Thermal expension, big reactors, thaumcraft, applied energistics, advanced genetics, magical crops, gendustry, a whole range.
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): I'm a technical person, I like to take my time and get the right setup with mods working together, I just get what i need for specific tasks.
A bit about you: I am a pretty technical person with minecraft, I like to live alone mostly on servers but im happy to help anybody who is new to certain mods etc as everyone is new to them at some point, im just a long term player with mods and wants to be part of a community.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: I am looking for a low restriction server with a more mature community that is willing to work together to help eachother as ive never really been part of a mature community and would like to be.
Suggestions/Concerns: Nothing

Last edited:

Racemol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: racemol
Favorite Mods:
I learned to love Mekanism. Funny, it's not in the Monster pack but you did ask me to name my favorite ;-)
I quite like most of the tech mods, though I never have touched RotaryCraft. I'd like to chance that on this server.

Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc):

I'm more of a "systems" guy. I like to automate stuff, piping, self sustaining systems, farming. Most stuff I touch I want to automate in one way or the other. You can also call me a hoarder, I crave for more items. Sadly this makes me not much of a builder, I never have found the patience to place lots of blocks to make something big. I fiddle endlessly with systematic problems, mine or that of others.

A bit about you:
I'm a working guy who likes to play a bit of gaming in the evenings. I've been involved in a DW20 server in the past, as a user and admin. This server was actually a lot like you described your server in the OP. A small whitelisted server with 10-15 ppl. We shared the costs of the server with every user, so with a few euro's a month everyone could play on a nice performing server. It felt as if the server was from everyone, though not all players had admin roles. Most "admin" decisions were made in collaboration with the user. I started as a user, and got promoted to admin after a while. Not because my expertise, I was just around a lot so it made sense to have the tools to troubleshoot / reboot the server. Most people didn't know each other before they joined the server and it was so funny to see everyone getting around quite nicely, even friendships were made. I had a great time there but things got old. We had used most mods, made epic things and it was time to move on. We tried to convert it to a TPPI-pack server, but there was not much interest. About a month or two later we shut it down.

I also run my own Agrarian Skies server at home. It has only 2 users, but I learned quite a bit in doing so. I'm by no means a server pro, but I learned to "lag-hunt" and fix some minor crashes.

Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific:
I'm trying to get "in" to the Monster FTB pack, but have a hard time doing so in SP. SP worlds feel so empty, so un-inspiring. Tonight I was browsing this section of the forum and found your post. Your idea of this server, the common courtesy and common sense rules appeal to me. If you understand those rules, that's all you need.
Also the time you took to make the OP, write more than three sentences to describe your server, I quite liked.

Suggestions/Concerns: None, really.

So yeah, I'd like to give it a try.

EDIT: Whoops, a whole 2 minutes late. It happens, have fun guys (and gals)!

Lisugau

Jul 29, 2019
I would not mind adding one last person, as your application IS exceptional.

Whitelist is -really- closed now, heh.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

IGN: DerpPilz

Age (16+ Required):20

Favorite Mods: Most mods. I like to play with a lot of them. However the mod I really want to try is Blood Magic.

Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): End-game rusher. I aim to automate pretty much everything. E.G on a server I used to play on I made my base self supportive where it would never run out of power and it would always make sure my resources never drop below a certain point once I have reached that number (1million :p)

A bit about you: Im a nice guy and easy to get a long with and I like creating things to help the community :).

Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Its a fairly new server so I won't be behind in everything :p

Suggestions/Concerns: Regarding the server administration, I have a good history with hosting and running servers including those which were not mine, and I am used to a few hosting websites so if any problem arise I can help out :)?[/quote]

I know the applications are closed, but please feel free to consider me I think I would be a good addition to your server :).

Spencerace9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spenaq1
Age (16+ Required):17
Favorite Mods:Industrial craft,ArchimedesAirShips,ThermalExpansion,ICE2,IndustrialCraft2.
Preferred Playstyle (Builder/Casual/End-game-rusher/etc): I prefer to play casual because I like to enjoy the experience not rush to the end.
A bit about you:I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5(Got it in beta but never played till 1.2.5) I started on modded minecraft first on tekkit it was my favorite until I realized how crappy it was since the mods never updated.
Reason for applying to -this- server, if specific: Looking for a good community and my friend drippingfang told me this is a good FTB server to join.
Suggestions/Concerns: None