FTB Master Configs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Isn't that for adding mods to FTB?
Yes, and this thread is for the FTB master configs. Same thing. Pretty much.
The "Master Configs" will only include configurations for mods we use in our packs OR configurations we get from mod developers telling us those have been optimized to our configs. At some point there might be some configs in for mods we won't use but the bigger it gets the harder it becomes to maintain.
I suppose that does leave space for popular mods that aren't in the packs to be added, but I guess the closed 1.6 thread probably served that purpose as well. CMIIW.

Machu1299

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this would be the right place to post this, but I was wondering if you could change the default size of a BOP biome to 5 instead of 4. When set to 4, the biomes just seem too small to me and when set to 5, it is small enough that it doesn't take forever to travel through, but large enough that you can build in the center of the biome and not see the surrounding biomes.
P.S. If this is the wrong place to ask this, please tell me where to post something like this in the future. Thanks.

Reactions: unknown zombie

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I don't know if this would be the right place to post this, but I was wondering if you could change the default size of a BOP biome to 5 instead of 4. When set to 4, the biomes just seem too small to me and when set to 5, it is small enough that it doesn't take forever to travel through, but large enough that you can build in the center of the biome and not see the surrounding biomes.
P.S. If this is the wrong place to ask this, please tell me where to post something like this in the future. Thanks.
Eh, I'm with this dude.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have a suggestion, to add the Steve's Factory Manager block IDs to the Thaumcraft.cfg Portable Hole blacklist. Making a hole through your Inventory Cables will ruin the workflows for any parts that become disconnected from the controller.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I have a suggestion, to add the Steve's Factory Manager block IDs to the Thaumcraft.cfg Portable Hole blacklist. Making a hole through your Inventory Cables will ruin the workflows for any parts that become disconnected from the controller.
Lol xD Did you do that on accident?