FTB Infinity Skyblock 1.7.10 Help, Venting and Discussion Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
With all the hype concerning the release of the Skyblock version of infinity, I thought it may deserve it's own thread. Moderators can delete if needed. I am not on the FTB team or anything remotely close to that so don't think otherwise.

You can discuss anything related to infinity in this topic, for example updates to infinity, bugs or exploits that needs to be fixed, things you've build or that you're planning to build, what you added/removed/changed to the modpack, tips & tricks you know for Infinity and so on.

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
So, I almost died to a chicken earlier....

I was hammering gravel out of my cobble gen, when one spawned from the hammer(must be rare I guess) and I almost fell back off of my platform because it startled me......

Yup.. Chicken almost killed me.

Also pro tip, if you fall off before you build out your platform than the starting one, you'll fall and spawn over the void forever(or atleast I did)

Reactions: Predatorkillol

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
My knowledge of Minecraft spawnpoint mechanics is that you spawn in a random loctaion within 15 blocks of the central spawn point (the island) so it's a random location in an area covering 961 blocks. So one in a hundred does lead to a lot of void visiting.

So, I almost died to a chicken earlier....
I was hammering gravel out of my cobble gen, when one spawned from the hammer(must be rare I guess) and I almost fell back off of my platform because it startled me......
Yup.. Chicken almost killed me.

Sounds like you were using a "Chicken Stick" but as that item is very new to me I could be wrong.

Andy Jorgensen

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the easiest power source for RF I was looking at even the survival gen from extra utilities and its a bit of a pita but I guess thats why they call it export mode

K

Kektonic

I can't even get my server running for whatever reason. Had no problems installing the regular Infinity expert pack but this one just will not work for whatever reason :<

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
would help if you put the crash log on pastebin or similar site and linked it here. We may be able to diagnose what is wrong and possible remedies.

Andy Jorgensen

Jul 29, 2019
Did you run the install.bat on your server

I also had to type /fml confirm in my command prompt to get it to start

K

Kektonic

The host we use (MCPro) uses Multicraft which according to their support forums doesn't support running .bats and instead uses custom jars. I have it to the point where the server loads but it's just a complete void. No starting platform at all. We've used quite a few FTB packs before and had absolutely zero problem getting them going so I'm not sure why this one is so troublesome.

I posted a link to my FTBPaste of the server log but since I'm new it has to be approved by the mods.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
if it load with a complete void, you did not copy over the world file that came with the server pack. This happened to me as well.

K

Kektonic

I've completely cleared out all the files and freshly installed them, deleted the world, recopied the files and still nothing. I'm about to just give up and go back to regular Expert Infinity :(

H

hazunaki

Hello guys , i=I have a crash when opening inventory on my server , it does not happen in single player.
A friend also have the same problem , with the same crashlogs.
pastebin : http://pastebin.com/VnewHk4m

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone that is up to logistics pipes crafting test crafting a bucket inside the logistics pipes system? If autocrafted my server crashes and if crafted in the LP request table it disconnects the user.

K

Kektonic

Did you accept the uela

Yep. Even installed the updated files that were just pushed like 15 minutes ago. Not accepting the EULA would stop the server dead in its tracks before fully loading but my problem is that even replacing the world folder I'm still just getting a complete void world.

Edit: Nevermind I got it working. Turns out my server host can't just run this modpack I had to jump though a dozen goddamned hoops to get it to work instead. Maybe I should start looking into another host lol. Thanks for all the help guys.

Last edited:

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Even installed the updated files that were just pushed like 15 minutes ago. Not accepting the EULA would stop the server dead in its tracks before fully loading but my problem is that even replacing the world folder I'm still just getting a complete void world.

Im getting the same.

I have deleted the world folder, replaced it multiple times with the world folder suplied with the server download and I am still getting a completely void world sadly :(

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Mahyaps try this.

Re-download the server files, and set it up on your local PC. If you can connect to that and the world is a platform then everything is done right. You can then copy over that world folder from your local test server over to your online server and try then.

Edit: Oh, before I forget... Did you STOP the server before uploading the world?

Reactions: kallope

kallope

Jul 29, 2019
Mahyaps try this.

Re-download the server files, and set it up on your local PC. If you can connect to that and the world is a platform then everything is done right. You can then copy over that world folder from your local test server over to your online server and try then.

Edit: Oh, before I forget... Did you STOP the server before uploading the world?

I added the map to my singal player world and loaded into it. I then moved this save to my server and it is now working.

Thanks for the help

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone that is up to logistics pipes crafting test crafting a bucket inside the logistics pipes system? If autocrafted my server crashes and if crafted in the LP request table it disconnects the user.

It's fixed in 1.04