Next generation?.. LOL

Buildcraft = Outdated
IndustrialCraft 2 = Outdated

Mekanism = Missing
Ars Magicka 2 = Missing

It's not next-gen' that's for sure..

STEALTH1E

Jul 29, 2019
I am having an issue, when I join a game my world has all missing textures, everything is see through except entities. Maybe a graphics card issue. Please help as soon as possible

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
FYI: The version of Thaumic TInkerer packaged with Infinity 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 is bugged, and the Osmotic Enchanter will crash your world when you hit the "go" button or when you try to log back into the world. Manually upgrading to a more recent version (which is not available on Curse- look on Nekosune's jenkins) fixes it.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
The version of Botania in the current Infinity release doesn't work on AMD graphics cards and causes the game to just hang on the Mojang loading screen, this is likely the problem you are encountering. The solution would be to manually update Botania to build 157+ or to disable it if you prefer.
Thank you this has been a problem on a few packs i play and this fix worked. so now i can play again woot!!

DeGariless

Jul 29, 2019
There's an issue with the Thermal Expansion Satchel, items stored in it will (may?) disapear. Updating to "ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.0.0RC1-35" and "CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-134" seems to fix this issue.

Came here to report this issue too. Items go into the satchel as normal but after re-opening the satchel, all items are gone D:

Balekin

Jul 29, 2019
I installed infinity and the Invictus resource pack. I load up the game and add Invictus to the selected resource packs. I click done and it loads all the textures, but when I start up a new world none of the textures have changed. Is the resource pack not working with infinity yet?

AdmiralEinstein

Jul 29, 2019
Might I suggest adding Mariculture to the pack.
Oceans have always been lacking in minecraft and Mariculture helps make them interesting.
Not to mention I love making light blocks with the sawmill.
A mod that adds more water based mobs would be welcome too. Most packs focus on the land, which is important, but leave the oceans and rivers (which cover a large portion of maps) a dead zone.

Reactions: Fuzzbling

Fuzzbling

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Might I suggest adding Mariculture to the pack.
Oceans have always been lacking in minecraft and Mariculture helps make them interesting.
Not to mention I love making light blocks with the sawmill.
A mod that adds more water based mobs would be welcome too. Most packs focus on the land, which is important, but leave the oceans and rivers (which cover a large portion of maps) a dead zone.

I second this, Mariculture would be a welcomed addition to this pack.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
It seems to me that you cannot cook oak saplings in the witches oven can someone else confirm?

You can, but without a pressure cooker they're too tough to chew... :D

<serious> Sorry, I don't know... the SmartA** just forced it's way out </serious>

hanky21

Jul 29, 2019
seems whenever i use a crafting bench i get a slight delay for a moment before it opens, same with crafting frames. I am using fastcraft and am on the newest version

Darius099

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything in this pack similar to the hand saws I've used in other packs? I want vertical slabs, "pillars", and corners when using my wood and stone.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Is there anything in this pack similar to the hand saws I've used in other packs? I want vertical slabs, "pillars", and corners when using my wood and stone.
Forge Micropart is most likely what you're looking for, and it is in the pack. The saws available in Infinity 1.0.1 are the Stone Saw, Iron Saw, Diamond Saw, Golden Saw, Ruby Saw, Sapphire Saw, and Peridot Saw, in the order that they show up in NEI.

The cutting recipes are the same as in Redpower 2: put the saw above the block you want to cut in half in the crafting grid to cut it vertically, halving the thickness of the block, turning a full block into a slab into a panel into a cover; or to the left to cut it horizontally, turning a cover into a strip into a nook. Craft two microblocks of the same size, shape, and material together to get one of the next size up; or craft eight slabs/panels/covers together in a circle in a crafting grid to get eight hollow slabs/panels/covers. Do note that you can't actually craft the various intermediate sizes found in RP2- you can create those by clicking a microblock in-world with another of the same shape and material. Also, you can't craft RP2's pillars (the ones that look like strips, but go in the center of the block) either- FMP pillars, posts, and strips can be placed in the center of a block without any need for extra crafting.

There's also a key you can press to change where microblocks are placed (usually up above the place where you click), but I don't remember what the default is or what it's called in the Controls menu.

El_CasT

Jul 29, 2019
This modpack is the best. I want the server+bukkit plugins for this modpack. If you have please pm. I was able to pay for this