FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
A boring but tried and tested power gen method. Really all the power you need untill you get a reactor. As dynamos are more upgradable it's probably a better setup. Also while it's eve more boring you can use mfr boilers in a similar fashion.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
yeah but that require rocket fuel to make the MFR one. Boring or not i make a tree farm anyway so might as well multi task it. rofl

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having even more trouble with low fps than in other skyblock maps. Must be something I built, but I can't really figure out what. It does seem to get worse when I look at my water wheels, but I'm not sure.

Is there something like Opis for clients? Or maybe someone knows some notorious FPS killers?
Besides FastCraft already included, BetterFPS works nicely with FastCraft.

And Opis also has a Client tab, dedicated to render timings. Might help understand what is causing the render issue.

GoldenShard

Jul 29, 2019
from my testing you'll have to farm them in the nether

I have the white mushroom right now and it was made in the overworld. The only thing the other mushroom spores need is a really dark area and need to be on mycelium. Once I got both brown and red mushroom spores I still kept the area dark and was able to breed it into the white mushrooms. It took a lot of time but it worked, didn't need to go in the nether once.

There also cannot be any blocks directly on top of the crops, or else the tooltip will say the plant cannot grow.

Also, can you still craft the super builder's wand? Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, but the recipe seemed to be different from the normal extra utilities one, if there is one.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
excompressum-mc1.7.10-1.1.99.jar fix the dust compression on auto-compressor, another way to compress dust until ftb update the mod?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I have the white mushroom right now and it was made in the overworld. The only thing the other mushroom spores need is a really dark area and need to be on mycelium. Once I got both brown and red mushroom spores I still kept the area dark and was able to breed it into the white mushrooms. It took a lot of time but it worked, didn't need to go in the nether once.

There also cannot be any blocks directly on top of the crops, or else the tooltip will say the plant cannot grow.

Also, can you still craft the super builder's wand? Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, but the recipe seemed to be different from the normal extra utilities one, if there is one.
The red and brown spores need breed from potato and nether warts. It says Nether warts couldn't grow there when i tried to breed it. I assumed it need thee nether. Also someone else posted that musshrooms needed the nether since i haven't got that far yet in my LP i went with wehat they said. Sorry.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
The red and brown spores need breed from potato and nether warts. It says Nether warts couldn't grow there when i tried to breed it. I assumed it need thee nether. Also someone else posted that musshrooms needed the nether since i haven't got that far yet in my LP i went with wehat they said. Sorry.

As far as I know Nether Wart only needs soul sand and darkness.

Krista1234

Jul 29, 2019

I just made the market from Harvestcraft, then bought the white mushroom spore for 1 emerald, no messing around in the nether.

Zapl

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know Nether Wart only needs soul sand and darkness.
Yes, they need darkness (and maybe a block of air above them). I had no problem getting to white in the overworld once I built myself a little shack that had the right light levels, i.e. a tunnel that's bright enough for potato/poppy on one end, dark for shrooms and warts. To get the white ones, you'll need to get a block light enough in the middle between two dark ones.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I like my other way better. I set up a soulsand farm but instead of one block under i set up 8 block around each barrel and then after auto collecting it i put a harvest there to collect mushroom.

Gamewalker

Jul 29, 2019
I like my other way better. I set up a soulsand farm but instead of one block under i set up 8 block around each barrel and then after auto collecting it i put a harvest there to collect mushroom.

for tiny energy production ok but if u reach 30+ culinary its much easier to have white mushrooms 10 10 X. I have 1 Harvester with max upgrade in it farming beef wellington for me :)

beaualee

Jul 29, 2019
When I spawn the nether, it's empty void in all directions. Anyone else getting this?
I'm on 1.0.4

- Even if I delete the DIM-1 directory, and respawn the nether, it's empty and void.

T

Thrasher1237

I also have created brown, red, and white mushroom spores in nothing but the overworld, You have to make sure both plants you are mutating from are "This plant is fertile and can grow here" I had to play around with torch placement until I got the light levels just right. It is possible to do, just frustrating at first. I still have not been out of the overworld, got netherwart from sifting soul sand and grew it on soul sand in the overworld.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
When I spawn the nether, it's empty void in all directions. Anyone else getting this?
I'm on 1.0.4

- Even if I delete the DIM-1 directory, and respawn the nether, it's empty and void.
Nothing wrong there. Working as expected.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

CondeCero

Jul 29, 2019
End cake not work?, it works for me in admin mode, but not for players

Enviado desde mi XT1058 mediante Tapatalk

RonnieSoak

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason crafting of wooden swords is disabled? Having to get them from scrap boxes is a pain.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I don't plan on using culinary generators for the simple fact that i Hate when people use or do things a certain way just because every youtuber is doing it that way. Unless it is one of the best ways to do it and there are way better power generations in the Pack.

Reactions: Pyure