FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
You cant breed them because brown and red only grow in nether and white only in the default world. U cant get white from the market of harvestcraft.
Ohhh, that is something totally new!!! By grow in the nether you mean breed in the nether right? I am pretty sure I have grown red mushrooms in the overworld before...

And now that I think of it, it might be a long time ago and it was changed. On IE:E, I was only growing brown ones....

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
If you need mushrooms why not do a witch water/soulsand farm and get them that way?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Also white mushroom if you look them up in NEI grow on reg dirt/farmland. FYI. Also this is tested and bone mealed and it does grow. Also as a note: White spores only breed on farmland/humus.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
if you plan to do creative items, you will need red/brown mushrooms. White dont work.

And you will need a good thousands of them so... better have a 10/10/10 crops then relying on ex-nihilo grow rate...

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Well again if you need mushrooms then you can do the witch water farm and auto collect them as you are get soulsand.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
i have build a water wheel, but i dont really know where to go from there in terms of power gen.
there are a lot of options, most of which i have never used before.
any suggestions?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i have build a water wheel, but i dont really know where to go from there in terms of power gen.
there are a lot of options, most of which i have never used before.
any suggestions?
There are tons of power option just need to pick one. Steam power, mob farm to Reactor Dynamo, wind mills, coal furnaces, water mills, and etc. also don't forget you can use EU power productions and convert over with IE.

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well again if you need mushrooms then you can do the witch water farm and auto collect them as you are get soulsand.

Alas, my reason for wanting mushrooms was because I wanted to step up to serious power generation using culinary generators, and the food I wanted to use has mushrooms as one of the ingredients. I needed a 10/10 crop to keep up, natural soulsand growth would never be fast enough.

Olafski

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having even more trouble with low fps than in other skyblock maps. Must be something I built, but I can't really figure out what. It does seem to get worse when I look at my water wheels, but I'm not sure.

Is there something like Opis for clients? Or maybe someone knows some notorious FPS killers?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
OK, new question here... I can find nothing covering the ExtraUtil Advanced Item Filters. I can't seem to make sense of the "StackSize1.exe" and "StackSize1.exe" function. If anyone can point me in the general direction of documentation/tutorial for these beasts...

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Alas, my reason for wanting mushrooms was because I wanted to step up to serious power generation using culinary generators, and the food I wanted to use has mushrooms as one of the ingredients. I needed a 10/10 crop to keep up, natural soulsand growth would never be fast enough.
from my testing you'll have to farm them in the nether all though that recipe can't be the only one try another one that doesn't require mushrooms. Which food were you thinking of using anyway? also if it is for just food you can white mushrooms?

Gamewalker

Jul 29, 2019
from my testing you'll have to farm them in the nether all though that recipe can't be the only one try another one that doesn't require mushrooms. Which food were you thinking of using anyway? also if it is for just food you can white mushrooms?

U cant get white with breeding brown+red because u cant breed white in the nether.
You can get white with witches oven from witchery and u can breed until u get market from harvestcraft and buy them.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
U cant get white with breeding brown+red because u cant breed white in the nether.
You can get white with witches oven from witchery and u can breed until u get market from harvestcraft and buy them.
Yes but since it needs farmed they could breed the whit ones in the nether and then farm them in the reg world.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I thought stuffed eggplant using the garlic recipe was best for that? Pams is in the infinity skyblock right? Surely there's better foods to use in the culinary gen thst doesn't use shrooms.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Well here is what i do for power. I setup an Auto tree farm. Then I set up a Steam boiler from Railcraft.(2*3*2) One side i put a steam oven connected right against the Boiler. On the other side i set up 2 Steam Dynamos. It drops down when it fills up the steam oven but gives you 160 Rf/tick. Then when i have the resources i upgrade it to max and start upgrading the Steam Dynamos till the steam boiler can handle both dynamos and the steam oven with no trouble. Gives loads of power.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I thought stuffed eggplant using the garlic recipe was best for that? Pams is in the infinity skyblock right? Surely there's better foods to use in the culinary gen thst doesn't use shrooms.

Stuffed eggplant only give 38 rf/tick where as the other one gives 60.5 rf/tick.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Well here is what i do for power. I setup an Auto tree farm. Then I set up a Steam boiler from Railcraft.(2*3*2) One side i put a steam oven connected right against the Boiler. On the other side i set up 2 Steam Dynamos. It drops down when it fills up the steam oven but gives you 160 Rf/tick. Then when i have the resources i upgrade it to max and start upgrading the Steam Dynamos till the steam boiler can handle both dynamos and the steam oven with no trouble. Gives loads of power.
A boring but tried and tested power gen method. Really all the power you need untill you get a reactor. As dynamos are more upgradable it's probably a better setup. Also while it's eve more boring you can use mfr boilers in a similar fashion.