Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Established Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Teklow82

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Teklow82
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will message you.
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: very liltle
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: alot of FTB over last year
Location/Time zone: Florida .. eastern.
How often will you play?: almost every day 3-4 hours
Why do you want to join? Looking for a stable server to call home.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:Well i like bringing idea's. like seeing other's creations. more or less just a socialble exp
Anything else I should know about you?: well father of 4 kids. granted i cannot always be on Teamspeak but i can pop on time to time. hard to talk to others verbally at times when kids in backround.. Love to build compack base. always try to fit everything in 2 radious on chunk loader. i would consider myself a average player.

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: VeggetoSSJ
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Yes, bu prefer TS3 (message me if you want my skype name)
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 2 years of exoerience in MineCraft (since start if Beta)
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing since Ultimate, after that monster and other DW20 1.7.10
Location/Time zone: The Netherlands, UTC+1
How often will you play?: When i feel like it,but mostly all the time from 5PM till 12 PM during weekdays
Why do you want to join? Looking for a fun server to play on
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Theres only one of me in the world :)
Anything else I should know about you?: I like anime/manga

Leoniodus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Leonidous
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Leonidous345
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: A lot
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: A lot
Location/Time zone: EST
How often will you play?: Often
Why do you want to join? To play with some friends on a modded server, also make new friends
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I play league of legends as well.
Anything else I should know about you?: I am gold in league of legends.

xPhantomL0rd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xPhantomLord
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Ive been playing minecraft till 2012 started in a vanilla server and ive been playing since then
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I started playing modded minecraft at ftb with the
Location/Time zone:Greece +2gmt
How often will you play?:2h per day min
Why do you want to join?:its not only me, me and 2-3 friends want to join cause we dont have a server to play
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:i comunicate a lot and im a team player
Anything else I should know about you?:all u need to know are my friends ing names to whitelist them <3 :MrParalyzer ,FreeDominion

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Austin9068
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: i have been playing since 1.8.1 alpha like 5 years ago
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i have been playing modded for about 3 years now
Location/Time zone: USA CST
How often will you play?: 2-4 hours a day sometimes more
Why do you want to join? i want to join a modded community and play minecraft
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: im good at CSGO
Anything else I should know about you?: I have a pond in my backyard with expensive koi fish

djrajir

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crizkuro
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): live:crizkuro
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been Playing since around beta 1.3ish?
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been Playing modded only since 1.4.7
Location/Time zone: US / EST
How often will you play?: couple hours every day or two
Why do you want to join? Looking for a smaller community to play with, plus I don't enjoy non-whitelisted servers
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I bring a lot of knowledge of tech mods. I am also a mature player that enjoys helping others and making the community I play with be the best place for us all to be.
Anything else I should know about you?: I helped run a server for 2 years as well as built my own packs. I have a working knowledge of java and have been working on my own mod. I also stream sometimes, but I cover chat with my cam and normally I avoid voice chats when streaming.

Breezywezie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Breezywezie
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): yup
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:I have been playing for years. I would say my skill is mediumish lol. I love to play and have watched more youtube videos than I can count.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I used to play direwolf and ultimate quite a bit, and I've looked around on infinity and like it. It's been a few months since I've played so not much, but new stuffs exciting so I'm pretty excited to discover all the new cool stuff!
Location/Time zone: Wa
How often will you play?: Several times a week if not daily
Why do you want to join? Don't want to play alone. Looking for a server with mature players who are fun/funny and don't put up with stealing, unsolicited pvp and mean pranks.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm friendly and like to have a good time. I'm down with helping others whenever and I'm honest and decent.
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm a pretty decent builder, I like servers that aren't over-full ;)

nathanthesnooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathanthesnooper
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): nathanfranke1
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: ive been playing since 2013
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i watch lots of ftb infinity lets plays
Location/Time zone: Houston, TX
How often will you play?: once every 1-2 days
Why do you want to join? I dont like singleplayer, and i dont like crowded servers
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Im very respectful, funny, and i will help others on the server
Anything else I should know about you?: i have a youtube channel... :/

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tulwean
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): steven.gill24
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been playing since early beta
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded since mid 2011. Started with technic
Location/Time zone: PST
How often will you play?: everyday when homework permits it
Why do you want to join? I hate playing alone and prefer online
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Very knowledgeable. experience running servers. online a lot. Friendly and enjoys helping other people with builds
Anything else I should know about you?: I have a youtube channel. Just search for Tulwena

Uber1234emil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:uber1234emil
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):uber1234emil
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I know everything there is to know about Vanilla
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have a decent amount of experience
Location/Time zone:Norway gmt+2
How often will you play?:Whenever i can
Why do you want to join? I want to start to play some modded minecraft again
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: If you pick me i will be your friend forever (or at least until this server dies off wish i hope wont happen)
Anything else I should know about you?:I have diabetes type 1

RedIceMage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shichika
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I will messege if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I started out playing modded minecraft at 1.2.5 too with friends.
Location/Time zone: EDT , Eastern Daylight time.
How often will you play?: Daily is School doesn't get in the way. I try to work in a a few hours, more if I'm not busy.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join a community I could have fun playing with.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I like working with people and sharing my builds. Would like to work with people if possible though, because I don't like working by myself.
Anything else I should know about you?: I like building stuff for people when I get bored.

TheEngine1781

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_Engine
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Nothing of note
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I'm well versed with the uses of the industrial style mods, once built a sky scraper with fully functioning work shops on each floor that you needed currency to run
Location/Time zone: Canada -7gmt
How often will you play?:semi regularly maybe 2 hours a day, depending
Why do you want to join? i've been looking for a modded community to join for a while now, especially a mature one
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i tend to leave people alone unless asked to assist *shrug* im just a guy looking for a place to build cool stuff
Anything else I should know about you?: honestly can't think of much else

Demonickwolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demonickwolf
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): demonickwerewolf
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Everything except brewing ^^; Never quite got into that
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Most of the major mods i'm good with. Soo, I dunno..75 out of 100%?
Location/Time zone: Florida/ Eastern Standard
How often will you play?: Almost all day on Sunday, and the rest of the week would have a few hours before and after work, mayb 9-10 total.
Why do you want to join? I've always preferred smaller servers, and I hate when servers ban items, even if I don't use them. Plus, you're server looked really good ^^
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Err... I dunno, honestly. No matter what I say, it's still ultimately your choice XD
Anything else I should know about you?: *Shrugs* Not that I can think of. I'm horrible at thinking of things to say about me :p

T

thcHlade

IGN: thcHlade
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): rene.hlade
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since Beta.. :)
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I have a decent amount of experience
Location/Time zone: Slovenia / GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour
How often will you play?: Almost everyday :)
Why do you want to join? Because i like small comunities :)
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: idk :D it is your choice :D
Anything else I should know about you?: noope :)

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ekobko
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I have skype and can be messaged
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Since Alpha
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: about 4 years
Location/Time zone: Eastern
How often will you play?: Not sure, but hopefully everyday after practice monday-friday
Why do you want to join? I have not played minecraft in a while and I want to get back in a fun server and start playing again.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: You should add me because I have plenty of mod experience that I can bring to the server, I'm also very helpful if someone is having issues with a build.
Anything else I should know about you?: I ran a rather popular server about 2 years ago called solarcraft. I had a website, custom domain, and everything like that. So I know how it can be to run a server :)

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Willb1fy
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):Willb1fy/Willboixm
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Building, Redstone, 4+ years Experience
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Buildcraft, IC2, Tinkers, Mystcraft, Redstone, +many more....
Location/Time zone: United States MST
How often will you play?: I should be on atlas once or twice a day for a few hours minimum.
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a modded server that I can be apart of meeting new people swell as experiencing new things! The community seems great from the other applications i've read.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am a worthy candidate because I am very kind and I have experience with moderating other servers so I know when people over step the line and I know when people are just having a laugh.
Anything else I should know about you?: I have been apart of a community called noodle powered for 4+ years now which shows that I am very loyal to my communities swell as active. Noodle Powered was the first server that got me into modded minecraft but sadly they had a custom mudpack they my PC couldn't handle at that time which is where my falling off for minecraft happened swell as work and school but I recently had been playing counter strike: Global Offense with an old member of the group who had showed me their Direwolf20 server which peaked my interest for modded minecraft being the reason why I would love and greatly appreciate to be apart of this server!!!!

-thanks for reviewing this book of an application and hope to hear soon xD GO BANANAS!!

S

SteelxCityxPro

IGN: SteelxCityxPro

Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing vanilla minecraft for about 4-5 years on and off started playing on the Xbox 360 and recently switched to the PC version.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I just recently purchased my first PC in December of 2015 so as to Modded minecraft I kno a little bit out of the main mods used in most mod packs. I have played the Direwolf20, Hexxit, Tekkit Legends, and Infinity Evolved mod packs.
Time Zone/Location: Eastern Time Zone/Pennsylvania
How Often Will You Play: On my days off from work I have long sessions on the computer like anywhere from 2p-8a. On my work days I work 1p-1a or 4p-4a and I'll usually get off and play for 3-4 hours.
Why Do You Want To Join: Like I stated above I just recently got onto the PC scene and just recently started dabbling in forums and servers for games. I like the idea of hopping on and meeting new ppl playing games that I love. Im deff a ppl person and would love to join a server to gain inspiration from other players ideas and builds and to just hang out and play with new ppl.
Why Should I Pick You/What's Special About You: You should pick me because I'm easy to get along with, I'm very passionate about gaming in general and I would love to get an opportunity to check out what a servers community is all about. I should also state that I've gone through a lot of hard times irl and have come out way stronger. You won't have to worry about any drama or immaturity coming from me. I'm just a laid back dude just like anyone else enjoying life looking to have fun playing some video games.
Anything else I Should Know About You: As I've stated above I'm a newcomer to the PC/Server community that's very passionate about gaming just looking to make new friends and looking to enhance my experience in minecraft from joining a cool community. My gaming platforms include PS Vita, Nintendo DS New, Xbox One, PC, and just pre ordered the Uncharted 4 edition PS4. I would love to be given a chance to come and hang out on the server but if I'm not picked no hard feelings I'll still enjoy infinity evolved on a single player world.

C

coolbreeze1999

IGN: coolbreeze1999
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): cool.breeze1999
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I know how to survue :3
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Ive always played mods. Expeirenced in the ME System Mods
Location/Time zone: Mississippi/ CST
How often will you play?: Whenever I have the time, Most days tho.
Why do you want to join? Looking for a good server
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Because im fabulous!
Anything else I should know about you?: My name's alex