1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Established Community

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Notey, Mar 31, 2015.

1. 22Pedro22

22Pedro22 New Member

Manda ae

2. LoggBR

LoggBR New Member

Hm, na verdade eles acabaram de fechar... pelo visto.

3. Teklow82

Teklow82 New Member

Application
    IGN:Teklow82
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will message you.
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: very liltle
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: alot of FTB over last year
    Location/Time zone: Florida .. eastern.
    How often will you play?: almost every day 3-4 hours
    Why do you want to join? Looking for a stable server to call home.
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:Well i like bringing idea's. like seeing other's creations. more or less just a socialble exp
    Anything else I should know about you?: well father of 4 kids. granted i cannot always be on Teamspeak but i can pop on time to time. hard to talk to others verbally at times when kids in backround.. Love to build compack base. always try to fit everything in 2 radious on chunk loader. i would consider myself a average player.

4. Veggetossj

Veggetossj New Member

Application
    IGN: VeggetoSSJ
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Yes, bu prefer TS3 (message me if you want my skype name)
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 2 years of exoerience in MineCraft (since start if Beta)
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing since Ultimate, after that monster and other DW20 1.7.10
    Location/Time zone: The Netherlands, UTC+1
    How often will you play?: When i feel like it,but mostly all the time from 5PM till 12 PM during weekdays
    Why do you want to join? Looking for a fun server to play on
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Theres only one of me in the world :)
    Anything else I should know about you?: I like anime/manga

5. Leoniodus

Leoniodus New Member

IGN: Leonidous
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Leonidous345
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: A lot
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: A lot
    Location/Time zone: EST
    How often will you play?: Often
    Why do you want to join? To play with some friends on a modded server, also make new friends
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I play league of legends as well.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I am gold in league of legends.

6. xPhantomL0rd

xPhantomL0rd New Member

IGN:xPhantomLord
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Ive been playing minecraft till 2012 started in a vanilla server and ive been playing since then
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I started playing modded minecraft at ftb with the
    Location/Time zone:Greece +2gmt
    How often will you play?:2h per day min
    Why do you want to join?:its not only me, me and 2-3 friends want to join cause we dont have a server to play
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:i comunicate a lot and im a team player
    Anything else I should know about you?:all u need to know are my friends ing names to whitelist them <3 :MrParalyzer ,FreeDominion

7. wackoman6789

wackoman6789 New Member

IGN: wackoman6789
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Austin9068
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: i have been playing since 1.8.1 alpha like 5 years ago
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i have been playing modded for about 3 years now
    Location/Time zone: USA CST
    How often will you play?: 2-4 hours a day sometimes more
    Why do you want to join? i want to join a modded community and play minecraft
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: im good at CSGO
    Anything else I should know about you?: I have a pond in my backyard with expensive koi fish

8. djrajir

djrajir New Member

IGN: Crizkuro
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): live:crizkuro
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been Playing since around beta 1.3ish?
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been Playing modded only since 1.4.7
    Location/Time zone: US / EST
    How often will you play?: couple hours every day or two
    Why do you want to join? Looking for a smaller community to play with, plus I don't enjoy non-whitelisted servers
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I bring a lot of knowledge of tech mods. I am also a mature player that enjoys helping others and making the community I play with be the best place for us all to be.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I helped run a server for 2 years as well as built my own packs. I have a working knowledge of java and have been working on my own mod. I also stream sometimes, but I cover chat with my cam and normally I avoid voice chats when streaming.

9. Breezywezie

Breezywezie New Member

IGN: Breezywezie
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): yup
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:I have been playing for years. I would say my skill is mediumish lol. I love to play and have watched more youtube videos than I can count.
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I used to play direwolf and ultimate quite a bit, and I've looked around on infinity and like it. It's been a few months since I've played so not much, but new stuffs exciting so I'm pretty excited to discover all the new cool stuff!
    Location/Time zone: Wa
    How often will you play?: Several times a week if not daily
    Why do you want to join? Don't want to play alone. Looking for a server with mature players who are fun/funny and don't put up with stealing, unsolicited pvp and mean pranks.
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm friendly and like to have a good time. I'm down with helping others whenever and I'm honest and decent.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I'm a pretty decent builder, I like servers that aren't over-full ;)

10. nathanthesnooper

nathanthesnooper New Member

IGN: nathanthesnooper
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): nathanfranke1
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: ive been playing since 2013
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i watch lots of ftb infinity lets plays
    Location/Time zone: Houston, TX
    How often will you play?: once every 1-2 days
    Why do you want to join? I dont like singleplayer, and i dont like crowded servers
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Im very respectful, funny, and i will help others on the server
    Anything else I should know about you?: i have a youtube channel... :/

11. Tulwean

Tulwean New Member

IGN: Tulwean
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): steven.gill24
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been playing since early beta
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded since mid 2011. Started with technic
    Location/Time zone: PST
    How often will you play?: everyday when homework permits it
    Why do you want to join? I hate playing alone and prefer online
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Very knowledgeable. experience running servers. online a lot. Friendly and enjoys helping other people with builds
    Anything else I should know about you?: I have a youtube channel. Just search for Tulwena

12. Uber1234emil

Uber1234emil New Member

IGN:uber1234emil
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):uber1234emil
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I know everything there is to know about Vanilla
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have a decent amount of experience
    Location/Time zone:Norway gmt+2
    How often will you play?:Whenever i can
    Why do you want to join? I want to start to play some modded minecraft again
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: If you pick me i will be your friend forever (or at least until this server dies off wish i hope wont happen)
    Anything else I should know about you?:I have diabetes type 1

13. RedIceMage

RedIceMage New Member

IGN: Shichika
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I will messege if accepted
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I started out playing modded minecraft at 1.2.5 too with friends.
    Location/Time zone: EDT , Eastern Daylight time.
    How often will you play?: Daily is School doesn't get in the way. I try to work in a a few hours, more if I'm not busy.
    Why do you want to join? I would like to join a community I could have fun playing with.
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I like working with people and sharing my builds. Would like to work with people if possible though, because I don't like working by myself.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I like building stuff for people when I get bored.

14. TheEngine1781

TheEngine1781 New Member

IGN:The_Engine
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Nothing of note
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I'm well versed with the uses of the industrial style mods, once built a sky scraper with fully functioning work shops on each floor that you needed currency to run
    Location/Time zone: Canada -7gmt
    How often will you play?:semi regularly maybe 2 hours a day, depending
    Why do you want to join? i've been looking for a modded community to join for a while now, especially a mature one
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i tend to leave people alone unless asked to assist *shrug* im just a guy looking for a place to build cool stuff
    Anything else I should know about you?: honestly can't think of much else

15. Demonickwolf

Demonickwolf New Member

IGN: Demonickwolf
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): demonickwerewolf
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Everything except brewing ^^; Never quite got into that
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Most of the major mods i'm good with. Soo, I dunno..75 out of 100%?
    Location/Time zone: Florida/ Eastern Standard
    How often will you play?: Almost all day on Sunday, and the rest of the week would have a few hours before and after work, mayb 9-10 total.
    Why do you want to join? I've always preferred smaller servers, and I hate when servers ban items, even if I don't use them. Plus, you're server looked really good ^^
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Err... I dunno, honestly. No matter what I say, it's still ultimately your choice XD
    Anything else I should know about you?: *Shrugs* Not that I can think of. I'm horrible at thinking of things to say about me :p

16. thcHlade

thcHlade Guest

IGN: thcHlade
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): rene.hlade
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since Beta.. :)
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:I have a decent amount of experience
    Location/Time zone: Slovenia / GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour
    How often will you play?: Almost everyday :)
    Why do you want to join? Because i like small comunities :)
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: idk :D it is your choice :D
    Anything else I should know about you?: noope :)

17. Ekobko

Ekobko New Member

IGN: ekobko
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I have skype and can be messaged
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Since Alpha
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: about 4 years
    Location/Time zone: Eastern
    How often will you play?: Not sure, but hopefully everyday after practice monday-friday
    Why do you want to join? I have not played minecraft in a while and I want to get back in a fun server and start playing again.
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: You should add me because I have plenty of mod experience that I can bring to the server, I'm also very helpful if someone is having issues with a build.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I ran a rather popular server about 2 years ago called solarcraft. I had a website, custom domain, and everything like that. So I know how it can be to run a server :)

18. Williamb1

Williamb1 New Member

IGN:Willb1fy
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):Willb1fy/Willboixm
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Building, Redstone, 4+ years Experience
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Buildcraft, IC2, Tinkers, Mystcraft, Redstone, +many more....
    Location/Time zone: United States MST
    How often will you play?: I should be on atlas once or twice a day for a few hours minimum.
    Why do you want to join? I am looking for a modded server that I can be apart of meeting new people swell as experiencing new things! The community seems great from the other applications i've read.
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am a worthy candidate because I am very kind and I have experience with moderating other servers so I know when people over step the line and I know when people are just having a laugh.
    Anything else I should know about you?: I have been apart of a community called noodle powered for 4+ years now which shows that I am very loyal to my communities swell as active. Noodle Powered was the first server that got me into modded minecraft but sadly they had a custom mudpack they my PC couldn't handle at that time which is where my falling off for minecraft happened swell as work and school but I recently had been playing counter strike: Global Offense with an old member of the group who had showed me their Direwolf20 server which peaked my interest for modded minecraft being the reason why I would love and greatly appreciate to be apart of this server!!!!

-thanks for reviewing this book of an application and hope to hear soon xD GO BANANAS!!

19. IGN: SteelxCityxPro

Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've been playing vanilla minecraft for about 4-5 years on and off started playing on the Xbox 360 and recently switched to the PC version.
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I just recently purchased my first PC in December of 2015 so as to Modded minecraft I kno a little bit out of the main mods used in most mod packs. I have played the Direwolf20, Hexxit, Tekkit Legends, and Infinity Evolved mod packs.
    Time Zone/Location: Eastern Time Zone/Pennsylvania
    How Often Will You Play: On my days off from work I have long sessions on the computer like anywhere from 2p-8a. On my work days I work 1p-1a or 4p-4a and I'll usually get off and play for 3-4 hours.
    Why Do You Want To Join: Like I stated above I just recently got onto the PC scene and just recently started dabbling in forums and servers for games. I like the idea of hopping on and meeting new ppl playing games that I love. Im deff a ppl person and would love to join a server to gain inspiration from other players ideas and builds and to just hang out and play with new ppl.
    Why Should I Pick You/What's Special About You: You should pick me because I'm easy to get along with, I'm very passionate about gaming in general and I would love to get an opportunity to check out what a servers community is all about. I should also state that I've gone through a lot of hard times irl and have come out way stronger. You won't have to worry about any drama or immaturity coming from me. I'm just a laid back dude just like anyone else enjoying life looking to have fun playing some video games.
    Anything else I Should Know About You: As I've stated above I'm a newcomer to the PC/Server community that's very passionate about gaming just looking to make new friends and looking to enhance my experience in minecraft from joining a cool community. My gaming platforms include PS Vita, Nintendo DS New, Xbox One, PC, and just pre ordered the Uncharted 4 edition PS4. I would love to be given a chance to come and hang out on the server but if I'm not picked no hard feelings I'll still enjoy infinity evolved on a single player world.

20. IGN: coolbreeze1999
    Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): cool.breeze1999
    Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I know how to survue :3
    Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Ive always played mods. Expeirenced in the ME System Mods
    Location/Time zone: Mississippi/ CST
    How often will you play?: Whenever I have the time, Most days tho.
    Why do you want to join? Looking for a good server
    Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Because im fabulous!
    Anything else I should know about you?: My name's alex