Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Established Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Notey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow Minecrafters! My name is Notey and I currently own and run a dedicated Modded Minecraft server for the pack "Infinity". This pack is very tech heavy and has over 150 mods. We have also added a few mods to the pack like "Vein Miner", "Iguana Tweaks", and "MmmMmmMmmMmm" and more along the way. This community currently has 10 solid members who have been playing for around a month now. The rest of the group and I feel like we are ready to expand our amazing community :). If you are interested in applying, the application and rules are below. If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums and I like forward to hearing back! Best of luck

Also, The longer and more detailed the Application is the more likely you will be accepted. Talk about your strengths and why I should choose you out of everyone else. What will you bring to the server? Remember, Details, details, details.

Requirements
Skype is required
Team Speak 3 (for server wide events)
Age 15+ please, Exceptions will be made if the user is mature.
Be social and active on the server!

Rules:
-No griefing
-No stealing
-No random PvP
-No hacks (custom clients, xray, fly, etc.)
-Keep the pranks fun and friendly (no Fire, or TnT)
-Don't be an ass (be mature and respectful)
-Please use common sense

Application
IGN:
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:
Location/Time zone:
How often will you play?:
Why do you want to join?
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:
Anything else I should know about you?:

You can apply directly on this forum and I'll get back to you within the hour!
Other ways to contact me are:
Email: [email protected]
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/MrNoteyboy52

Have a great day and thank you for applying! I look forward to see you on the server.

Eladkay

Jul 29, 2019
Why not? :)
IGN: Eladkay
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Will be messaged if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 11/10 probably.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I would say pretty decent, but 8/10. I didn't play much modded lately.
Location/Time zone: GMT+2
How often will you play?: More often than you could imagine.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join a mature and small community I could feel free to do everything on, without having to worry about stealing or griefing.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm funny. Bananas! But seriously, I believe I could be a great addition to the server, with my technical knowledge and understanding. I also think I am a fun person to hang around with, so, yeah :)
Anything else I should know about you?: Not really.

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): i will pm you if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have been playing since beta
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have experience in a lot of mods both industrial and magical
Location/Time zone: London
How often will you play?: when i have the opportunity so weekends and afternoons most likely
Why do you want to join? i want a mature community that wont raid or grief my base
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I wont bother others however if asked i will help out in community projects
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm ginger.

sjoerd2k

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: sjoerd2k
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 5/10 i dont like vannilla so mutch but i now the basic
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: 9/10 i love modded mc i have played 10+ difrent modpacks
Time zone: amsterdam
How often will you play?: 20+ hours a eek
Why do you want to join? i would love a fun surver with no banned items where i just can have fun, and help people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:
Anything else I should know about you?: no

Last edited:

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TurnedSlayer
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): TurnedSlayer14
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: None xD, started in modded so vanilla never interested me.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing since 1.4.7 ultimate pack, loved infinity straight off as its pretty similar and has a good balance of mods in it.
Location/Time zone: London, UK. BST(GMT+1)
How often will you play?: As much as i can arround family/college, usually around 3-4 hours a day, upto around 8 hours in a day though.
Why do you want to join?: I want a good stable server to play on and have fun playing ftb infinity.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm social, mature and friendly, i don't swear so chat wont be spammed etc, I'm always helpful if someone doesnt understand how something works and will explain/link to a wiki or a video to help them. I have ran servers in the past(only shut down due to not being able to afford the cost anymore) so im willing to help out/ look at crash logs if need be.
Anything else I should know about you?: I really like playing games :p, i have a decent gaming pc which is awesome for playing games :D.

Teepman1111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teepman
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): live:nateteep5
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I played vanilla Minecraft from alpha to 1.5.2, then started playing modded.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded since 1.5.2, and have not stopped since.
Location/Time zone: US/Central Time
How often will you play?: I will do my best to play every day that the server is up.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server with mature players that isn't overcrowded for a long time.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am a great people person. I have a YouTube channel, and would love to record.
Anything else I should know about you?: Minecraft takes up about 90% of my game-playing extra time. I'm a former COD MLG player, and I am just starting out on YouTube.

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Puggzz
Skype (Required)maels7rom
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:like 2 weeks
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: 4 years
Location/Time zone: Us/eastern
How often will you play?: everyday
Why do you want to join? looking for a new start on a new server with new people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:im awesome and i know pretty much all the mods and ill be learning the new ones
Anything else I should know about you?:nope

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lupton4
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):lupton1590
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:playing mincraft since alpha
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: been playing with mods since 1.7.3
Location/Time zone: California/Pacific
How often will you play?: almost everyday, more on weekends
Why do you want to join? playing solo gets boring and might as well have fun playing with other people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm very knowledgeable about most of the mods
Anything else I should know about you?:nope, just a guy who wants to play some modded minecraft with other people

22Pedro22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathancontessoto
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Followed the game since Alpha 1.2 or something, bought it around beta 1.5.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Haven't played vanilla for a few years now.
Location/Time zone: Brasil/GMT -3
How often will you play?: As often as i can. (Almost everyday, but I have to study a bit too :p)
Why do you want to join?: Single player gets very boring, playing with other people can be really fun.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶. I have a lot of experience with a lot of mods, and i like playing minecraft with others.
Anything else I should know about you?: I don't think so.

mrsal511

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Notey,

My name is Shawn and I am an 18 year old Engineering student at the University of Regina. In the past, I have run not only vanilla and modded servers, but I have also run servers for numerous other games. I have been elected staff on two popular Minecraft servers (via application), as well as elected head-admin of a widely popular Team Fortress 2 server. From these past experiences, I know what it is like to deal with immaturity within a server experience. The reason I had to shut down my previous two popular FTB Ultimate/Unleashed servers was not only because of a lack of funds, but also because of the maturity level of some of the members I continually had to deal with.

I have a weird time-zone in that daylight savings time is not a factor where I live. I am based in the 6:00UTC timezone (Sometimes it is referred to as GMT). My Skype is shawn.clake but be warned because I had to create a fake identity on Skype last year after my Skype and Steam details were leaked across my Steam, Youtube, and Twitch accounts. In other words I was being stalked and had to create a fake alias to stop that. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now, and I still like to play as often as possible while school permits. I can't say that I like to answer questions such as 'What's special about you?' simply because I do not like to put myself ahead of others in such a way. I hope that this application by itself can help you to decide whether you should accept me or not.

My Minecraft username is: mrsal511
Skype username: shawn.clake
Steam username: Mellark

Thank you for the time it takes to read my length applications (Staff applications generally end up becoming essays haha),
Shawn

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: - ShadowHonoo
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): - Shadowolf488
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: - Played sense beta on and off
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: - First mod pack was an old version of tekkit then I've only played custom mod packs till i found Infinity ohh tho love Iguana tweeks so much
Location/Time zone: - USA / EST
How often will you play?: - When I'm not playing league of legends
Why do you want to join? - Last server went down 2 weeks ago with no word so trying to find a new perm server and you'res sounds perfect

Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: - I play a lot and it may take me a bit but i do end up making awesome buildings sense i use micro blocks A LOT, i also am somewhat good with mystcraft if you need any ages made, i am friendly and i help ppl as much as i can, I've been a mod in 2 different custom servers, and i will be streaming game such as minecraft and LoL when i get a better computer, i do tend to build a lot of my stuff in void / sky ages so i don't lag but i will be making a large home/hub for my self in the overworld

Anything else I should know about you?: Minecraft is my crack o.X

LunaticXp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheLunaticXp
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Playing for 4 years---9/10
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Playing for about 6 months----Picked up the mods fast still learning the magical side but industrial 8/10
Location/Time zone: Houston,TX CST
How often will you play?: Try to play everyday, but classes sometimes overwhelm me as well as Portfolio projects. Lets say on average 25 hours a week.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a good small community to play minecraft with. All my other gaming buddies aren't into MC but I enjoy it.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm a chill fun guy! I am respectful, funny, mature and knowledgeable. Also I'm an actual Game Designer (Part of two Design teams) I can be a source of info for anyone interested.
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm Goofy as $&*!

konfoninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Konfoninja
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):xninjagames
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Lots
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i know the basics of most mods
Location/Time zone: MST
How often will you play?: quiet a bit
Why do you want to join?: single player gets boring and i would like to meet more people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i enjoy community builds and i will do my best to help others when i can
Anything else I should know about you?: i love to build cool loking cave homes

loordgek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:loordgek
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted)will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Lots
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Lots
Location/Time zone: CET (Netherlands)
How often will you play?: quiet a bit
Why do you want to join?: single player gets boring and i would like to meet more people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i enjoy community builds and i will do my best to help others when i can
Anything else I should know about you?: i love to automate things especially magic mods :)

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rossyboi09
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):ross_9192
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:started playing in Alpha. i only played it for a couple of weeks then i went on to modded :p
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:i like my tech stuff and building cool bases/towns to house them in. i would say i know most of the mods both magical and tech orientated.
Location/Time zone:belfast-N.Ireland/GMT
How often will you play?:every day or every other day
Why do you want to join? i havnt played minecraft in a couple of months and i am looking for a server that actually interacts with each other. i dont see the point in playing multiplayer if you just make your own base in the middle of nowhere and never come out. you might aswell play single player :p
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:i will be a very active player and i like community events/builds etc. i always help people when i can and i like to be apart of the community and contribute where i can.
Anything else I should know about you?:Im not sure. anything you need to know just ask :D

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mudrat12
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Will message if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I played the free since early beta then bought the full during 1.7.3 beta, I used to play a small towny actively.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I do a lot of solo play with modded mc
Location/Time zone: USA, CST
How often will you play?: As often as I can, weekends and maybe some weekdays
Why do you want to join? I always liked the multiplayer feel of Vanilla Minecraft, wanted to find a good FTB multiplayer experience
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Not a whole lot :p, I play a lot and I'm decent with some mods, I'm very helpful concerning tutorials and mod questions
Anything else I should know about you?: I really do like pie

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
For me and my friend

Application
IGN: Kazooie2424
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): James_W2424
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Location/Time zone: UK
How often will you play?: 2 - 3 Hours a day
Why do you want to join? To play Modded Minecraft
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I like to pretend to be a magical unicorn, while sitting in my
closet; drowning away my sorrow's. Standard Saturday night.
Anything else I should know about you?: No that would generally cover it ^

Application
IGN: Shanyboy
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Shanyboy1991
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Location/Time zone: USA
How often will you play?: 2 - 4 Hours a day
Why do you want to join? To play Modded Minecraft
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Good at lots of mechanical stuff, setting up modded devices and
automation systems.
Anything else I should know about you?: Nope.

OinkMooBark

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: OinkMooBark
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): OinkMooBark | Oink
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have all the skill ;) But I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since 1.4 | I don't know how long ago that is :p| and have played on several different vanilla servers that never stuck around for long.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have played on more modded servers than vanilla In my time and so far infinity has been my favorite pack
Location/Time zone: Central
How often will you play?: 4-5 hours a day mostly 4-9:30
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a place to wind down after a hard day at school and work [Just started college this year] and also since this is my favorite pack and this seems like one of the bigger whitelisted servers :)
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I will be able to play a lot and I'm very friendly to people around me. Also I just love making new friends [Even if I never meet them in real life] and just getting to know them / playing games with them etc
Anything else I should know about you?: My cousin is Never and I know he got banned last night since he wasn't mature enough but I'm not mad about it also I wish you could reconsider but I know it's your choice :p

Have a great day, - Oink

Last edited:

LoggBR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathancontessoto
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Followed the game since Alpha 1.2 or something, bought it around beta 1.5.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Haven't played vanilla for a few years now.
Location/Time zone: Brasil/GMT -3
How often will you play?: As often as i can. (Almost everyday, but I have to study a bit too :p)
Why do you want to join?: Single player gets very boring, playing with other people can be really fun.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶. I have a lot of experience with a lot of mods, and i like playing minecraft with others.
Anything else I should know about you?: I don't think so.
Olá
Tem um servidor de Brasileiros aceitando aplicações...
Se quiser o link...