Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Established Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
T

TheNemesisAgenda

IGN: lusterwarrior
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Shall PM if needed
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Been playing since the last Alpha update.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: About 4 years of modded MC experience, but with most of the industrial mods like: Industrial Craft, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, etc. I am interested in the magic mods too.
Location/Time zone: England/UTC+00:00
How often will you play?:I am in the middle of my Final Major Project for art at college, so I'm very preoccupied with my college work and I have a job too, so with no days off I will be able to play during the evenings, but I will definitely be on 3-4 times a week and my play sessions usually last quite long.
Why do you want to join? I'm just looking for a community I can chill out with and just make a steady progress with mods, so it's more of a social thing I'm going for.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: 'Cause I'm awesome! :D naaah, just kidding. I hate giving up, so I'll keep going on with some stupidly grindy mod for like 3 hours to try and fix it and if I'm going for a big build, I like to go super artsy and all.
Anything else I should know about you?: I have cookies.

N

NextGenFury

No longer looking for server as i found one - thanks.

Last edited:

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nikjee
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):shoker109
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:since 6.6.6
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:since IC realeased
Location/Time zone:Russia
How often will you play?:Almost everyday
Why do you want to join?:I really love whitelist server because of mature community and no mod blocked so i can build amazing sturcters with it and share it with other
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:Im friendly player who is learning english by talking with other players and love playing modded minecraft in commuinity :)
Anything else I should know about you?: I think no

TrpkGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrpkGod
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): winsecws
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I used to love vanilla minecraft and recently stopped playing it to get back into modded. I've been developing and administrating servers for four years (both vanilla and modded.) I also love to build large structures.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I love alot of the technical mods along with building large and unique structures. I have also developed mods in the past and still administrate modded servers.
Location/Time zone: Wisconsin, CST.
How often will you play?: Atleast 3-4 times a week for about 3-5 hours.
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I want to get back into modded minecraft and find a nice and friendly community that I can play with and help. I love meeting people and working with them.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I have been a developer for over eight years and been a system administrator for five years.
Anything else I should know about you?: I take online college at a community college to get my basics out of the way and then plan on transferring; I also work everyday for about 8-12 hours.

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cyan3
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): manole.v.radu
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: a lot, but didn't played simple vanila since the tekkit.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: 3 years maybe more. I played a lot. Don't remember the packs names i go throught (tis was a long time ago). Lots of mods. But now my knowledge it's a little rusty.
Location/Time zone: GMT+3 Romania.
How often will you play?: For now on I will play a lot. 5 - 6 h per day. At the end of the summer 2 - 3 h.
Why do you want to join? I want to play minecraft in a community make friends, and this server seems like a cool server.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Oh. Hmm I am the bee guy. I like bees in mc and irl. and I am learning a bit of computer craft. But now I want to see what is new.
Anything else I should know about you?: Im a chill guy. You can ask for anything, if I can help you, I would.

Tyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Lyko
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): I'll message once I'm accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I've played off and on since early beta. I have experience with large build projects along with redstone.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I've completed, witchery, thaumcraft, and thermal expansion. Dabbled in quite a few other mods as well.
Location/Time zone: MST / Canada
How often will you play?: Everyday or every second
Why do you want to join? I'm looking to enjoy the new infinity as I've played with the mod pack in the past, Hopefully with a mature and friendly community.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: While in relation to Minecraft itself anybody could know as much as me or be 100x better, however I have extensive administration expereince. I currently help lead a gaming community which averages 20-60 players per day VIA Ts3.
Anything else I should know about you?: If this server turns out to be the one I have a lot to offer in terms of upgrades.