Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Established Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Notey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow Minecrafters! My name is Notey and I currently own and run a dedicated Modded Minecraft server for the pack "Infinity". This pack is very tech heavy and has over 150 mods. We have also added a few mods to the pack like "Vein Miner", "Iguana Tweaks", and "MmmMmmMmmMmm" and more along the way. This community currently has 10 solid members who have been playing for around a month now. The rest of the group and I feel like we are ready to expand our amazing community :). If you are interested in applying, the application and rules are below. If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums and I like forward to hearing back! Best of luck
635356669596273706.png

Also, The longer and more detailed the Application is the more likely you will be accepted. Talk about your strengths and why I should choose you out of everyone else. What will you bring to the server? Remember, Details, details, details.

Requirements
Skype is required
Team Speak 3 (for server wide events)
Age 15+ please, Exceptions will be made if the user is mature.
Be social and active on the server!

Rules:
-No griefing
-No stealing
-No random PvP
-No hacks (custom clients, xray, fly, etc.)
-Keep the pranks fun and friendly (no Fire, or TnT)
-Don't be an ass (be mature and respectful)
-Please use common sense

Application
IGN:
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:
Location/Time zone:
How often will you play?:
Why do you want to join?
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:
Anything else I should know about you?:

You can apply directly on this forum and I'll get back to you within the hour!
Other ways to contact me are:
Email: [email protected]
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/MrNoteyboy52

Have a great day and thank you for applying! I look forward to see you on the server.

Eladkay

Jul 29, 2019
Why not? :)
IGN: Eladkay
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Will be messaged if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 11/10 probably.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I would say pretty decent, but 8/10. I didn't play much modded lately.
Location/Time zone: GMT+2
How often will you play?: More often than you could imagine.
Why do you want to join? I would like to join a mature and small community I could feel free to do everything on, without having to worry about stealing or griefing.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm funny. Bananas! But seriously, I believe I could be a great addition to the server, with my technical knowledge and understanding. I also think I am a fun person to hang around with, so, yeah :)
Anything else I should know about you?: Not really.

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): i will pm you if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have been playing since beta
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have experience in a lot of mods both industrial and magical
Location/Time zone: London
How often will you play?: when i have the opportunity so weekends and afternoons most likely
Why do you want to join? i want a mature community that wont raid or grief my base
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I wont bother others however if asked i will help out in community projects
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm ginger.

sjoerd2k

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: sjoerd2k
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: 5/10 i dont like vannilla so mutch but i now the basic
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: 9/10 i love modded mc i have played 10+ difrent modpacks
Time zone: amsterdam
How often will you play?: 20+ hours a eek
Why do you want to join? i would love a fun surver with no banned items where i just can have fun, and help people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:
Anything else I should know about you?: no

Last edited:

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TurnedSlayer
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): TurnedSlayer14
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: None xD, started in modded so vanilla never interested me.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Been playing since 1.4.7 ultimate pack, loved infinity straight off as its pretty similar and has a good balance of mods in it.
Location/Time zone: London, UK. BST(GMT+1)
How often will you play?: As much as i can arround family/college, usually around 3-4 hours a day, upto around 8 hours in a day though.
Why do you want to join?: I want a good stable server to play on and have fun playing ftb infinity.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm social, mature and friendly, i don't swear so chat wont be spammed etc, I'm always helpful if someone doesnt understand how something works and will explain/link to a wiki or a video to help them. I have ran servers in the past(only shut down due to not being able to afford the cost anymore) so im willing to help out/ look at crash logs if need be.
Anything else I should know about you?: I really like playing games :p, i have a decent gaming pc which is awesome for playing games :D.

Teepman1111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teepman
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): live:nateteep5
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I played vanilla Minecraft from alpha to 1.5.2, then started playing modded.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded since 1.5.2, and have not stopped since.
Location/Time zone: US/Central Time
How often will you play?: I will do my best to play every day that the server is up.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server with mature players that isn't overcrowded for a long time.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am a great people person. I have a YouTube channel, and would love to record.
Anything else I should know about you?: Minecraft takes up about 90% of my game-playing extra time. I'm a former COD MLG player, and I am just starting out on YouTube.

hunter dean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Puggzz
Skype (Required)maels7rom
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:like 2 weeks
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: 4 years
Location/Time zone: Us/eastern
How often will you play?: everyday
Why do you want to join? looking for a new start on a new server with new people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:im awesome and i know pretty much all the mods and ill be learning the new ones
Anything else I should know about you?:nope

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lupton4
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):lupton1590
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:playing mincraft since alpha
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: been playing with mods since 1.7.3
Location/Time zone: California/Pacific
How often will you play?: almost everyday, more on weekends
Why do you want to join? playing solo gets boring and might as well have fun playing with other people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm very knowledgeable about most of the mods
Anything else I should know about you?:nope, just a guy who wants to play some modded minecraft with other people

22Pedro22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathancontessoto
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Followed the game since Alpha 1.2 or something, bought it around beta 1.5.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Haven't played vanilla for a few years now.
Location/Time zone: Brasil/GMT -3
How often will you play?: As often as i can. (Almost everyday, but I have to study a bit too :p)
Why do you want to join?: Single player gets very boring, playing with other people can be really fun.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶. I have a lot of experience with a lot of mods, and i like playing minecraft with others.
Anything else I should know about you?: I don't think so.

mrsal511

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Notey,

My name is Shawn and I am an 18 year old Engineering student at the University of Regina. In the past, I have run not only vanilla and modded servers, but I have also run servers for numerous other games. I have been elected staff on two popular Minecraft servers (via application), as well as elected head-admin of a widely popular Team Fortress 2 server. From these past experiences, I know what it is like to deal with immaturity within a server experience. The reason I had to shut down my previous two popular FTB Ultimate/Unleashed servers was not only because of a lack of funds, but also because of the maturity level of some of the members I continually had to deal with.

I have a weird time-zone in that daylight savings time is not a factor where I live. I am based in the 6:00UTC timezone (Sometimes it is referred to as GMT). My Skype is shawn.clake but be warned because I had to create a fake identity on Skype last year after my Skype and Steam details were leaked across my Steam, Youtube, and Twitch accounts. In other words I was being stalked and had to create a fake alias to stop that. I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years now, and I still like to play as often as possible while school permits. I can't say that I like to answer questions such as 'What's special about you?' simply because I do not like to put myself ahead of others in such a way. I hope that this application by itself can help you to decide whether you should accept me or not.

My Minecraft username is: mrsal511
Skype username: shawn.clake
Steam username: Mellark

Thank you for the time it takes to read my length applications (Staff applications generally end up becoming essays haha),
Shawn

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: - ShadowHonoo
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): - Shadowolf488
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: - Played sense beta on and off
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: - First mod pack was an old version of tekkit then I've only played custom mod packs till i found Infinity ohh tho love Iguana tweeks so much
Location/Time zone: - USA / EST
How often will you play?: - When I'm not playing league of legends
Why do you want to join? - Last server went down 2 weeks ago with no word so trying to find a new perm server and you'res sounds perfect

Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: - I play a lot and it may take me a bit but i do end up making awesome buildings sense i use micro blocks A LOT, i also am somewhat good with mystcraft if you need any ages made, i am friendly and i help ppl as much as i can, I've been a mod in 2 different custom servers, and i will be streaming game such as minecraft and LoL when i get a better computer, i do tend to build a lot of my stuff in void / sky ages so i don't lag but i will be making a large home/hub for my self in the overworld

Anything else I should know about you?: Minecraft is my crack o.X

LunaticXp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheLunaticXp
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Playing for 4 years---9/10
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Playing for about 6 months----Picked up the mods fast still learning the magical side but industrial 8/10
Location/Time zone: Houston,TX CST
How often will you play?: Try to play everyday, but classes sometimes overwhelm me as well as Portfolio projects. Lets say on average 25 hours a week.
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a good small community to play minecraft with. All my other gaming buddies aren't into MC but I enjoy it.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I'm a chill fun guy! I am respectful, funny, mature and knowledgeable. Also I'm an actual Game Designer (Part of two Design teams) I can be a source of info for anyone interested.
Anything else I should know about you?: I'm Goofy as $&*!

konfoninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Konfoninja
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):xninjagames
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Lots
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: i know the basics of most mods
Location/Time zone: MST
How often will you play?: quiet a bit
Why do you want to join?: single player gets boring and i would like to meet more people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i enjoy community builds and i will do my best to help others when i can
Anything else I should know about you?: i love to build cool loking cave homes

loordgek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:loordgek
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted)will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:Lots
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Lots
Location/Time zone: CET (Netherlands)
How often will you play?: quiet a bit
Why do you want to join?: single player gets boring and i would like to meet more people
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: i enjoy community builds and i will do my best to help others when i can
Anything else I should know about you?: i love to automate things especially magic mods :)

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rossyboi09
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):ross_9192
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:started playing in Alpha. i only played it for a couple of weeks then i went on to modded :p
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:i like my tech stuff and building cool bases/towns to house them in. i would say i know most of the mods both magical and tech orientated.
Location/Time zone:belfast-N.Ireland/GMT
How often will you play?:every day or every other day
Why do you want to join? i havnt played minecraft in a couple of months and i am looking for a server that actually interacts with each other. i dont see the point in playing multiplayer if you just make your own base in the middle of nowhere and never come out. you might aswell play single player :p
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:i will be a very active player and i like community events/builds etc. i always help people when i can and i like to be apart of the community and contribute where i can.
Anything else I should know about you?:Im not sure. anything you need to know just ask :D

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mudrat12
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Will message if accepted
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I played the free since early beta then bought the full during 1.7.3 beta, I used to play a small towny actively.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I do a lot of solo play with modded mc
Location/Time zone: USA, CST
How often will you play?: As often as I can, weekends and maybe some weekdays
Why do you want to join? I always liked the multiplayer feel of Vanilla Minecraft, wanted to find a good FTB multiplayer experience
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Not a whole lot :p, I play a lot and I'm decent with some mods, I'm very helpful concerning tutorials and mod questions
Anything else I should know about you?: I really do like pie

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
For me and my friend

Application
IGN: Kazooie2424
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): James_W2424
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Location/Time zone: UK
How often will you play?: 2 - 3 Hours a day
Why do you want to join? To play Modded Minecraft
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I like to pretend to be a magical unicorn, while sitting in my
closet; drowning away my sorrow's. Standard Saturday night.
Anything else I should know about you?: No that would generally cover it ^

Application
IGN: Shanyboy
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): Shanyboy1991
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Pretty experienced
Location/Time zone: USA
How often will you play?: 2 - 4 Hours a day
Why do you want to join? To play Modded Minecraft
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Good at lots of mechanical stuff, setting up modded devices and
automation systems.
Anything else I should know about you?: Nope.

OinkMooBark

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: OinkMooBark
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): OinkMooBark | Oink
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I have all the skill ;) But I have been playing vanilla Minecraft since 1.4 | I don't know how long ago that is :p| and have played on several different vanilla servers that never stuck around for long.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have played on more modded servers than vanilla In my time and so far infinity has been my favorite pack
Location/Time zone: Central
How often will you play?: 4-5 hours a day mostly 4-9:30
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a place to wind down after a hard day at school and work [Just started college this year] and also since this is my favorite pack and this seems like one of the bigger whitelisted servers :)
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I will be able to play a lot and I'm very friendly to people around me. Also I just love making new friends [Even if I never meet them in real life] and just getting to know them / playing games with them etc
Anything else I should know about you?: My cousin is Never and I know he got banned last night since he wasn't mature enough but I'm not mad about it also I wish you could reconsider but I know it's your choice :p

Have a great day, - Oink

Last edited:

LoggBR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathancontessoto
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): will pm you
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Followed the game since Alpha 1.2 or something, bought it around beta 1.5.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Haven't played vanilla for a few years now.
Location/Time zone: Brasil/GMT -3
How often will you play?: As often as i can. (Almost everyday, but I have to study a bit too :p)
Why do you want to join?: Single player gets very boring, playing with other people can be really fun.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I̶'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶. I have a lot of experience with a lot of mods, and i like playing minecraft with others.
Anything else I should know about you?: I don't think so.
Olá
Tem um servidor de Brasileiros aceitando aplicações...
Se quiser o link...