Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some other way I can msg you without posting all the time? skhype? Or add a shoutout box on the enjin?

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
Hey it says i need: xrequiry
biomes a'plenty
Hat stand
eplus
Vending
Nether ores
and hats

what am i doing wrong:(

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: uberhaxornova21
Why you want to join: I was playing on a FTB Direwolf20 pack server but that got closed down, and I wanted to try a mod pack with more mods on a new server.
Extra Comments: I have experience on this mod pack
Hey para can you whitelist uber again?

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jakedabomb

Why you want to join: I am simply bored of playing in Single Player, and want to try out FTB Unleashed.

Extra Comments:

HaZa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: astroboy6
Why you want to join: I want a good server that doesnt have so much lag and anoying players who just troll and hate.
Extra Comments: None that i know of.

Plz reply soon. :D

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: astroboy6
Why you want to join: I want a good server that doesnt have so much lag and anoying players who just troll and hate.
Extra Comments: None that i know of.

Plz reply soon. :D
Sure! You can join!

legogouy939

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: legogouy939

Why you want to join: Well, Whitelisted servers tend to have trusted players. Lets say I wanted some iron, someone might have some that they don't need at the time and I could use it ( But I'd replace it too.) most public servers are full of Spammers/Trolls/Griefers that just bring you down on your knees... I am good at community projects like iron golem farms or endermen farms ( They are easy in FTB but I am good at them )

Extra Comments:I am good at lua ( lua means moon ) therefore I can code computer craft fast. I love making community farms for everyone to use.
I use perfect English most of the time and, I am very mature.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: legogouy939

Why you want to join: Well, Whitelisted servers tend to have trusted players. Lets say I wanted some iron, someone might have some that they don't need at the time and I could use it ( But I'd replace it too.) most public servers are full of Spammers/Trolls/Griefers that just bring you down on your knees... I am good at community projects like iron golem farms or endermen farms ( They are easy in FTB but I am good at them )

Extra Comments:I am good at lua ( lua means moon ) therefore I can code computer craft fast. I love making community farms for everyone to use.
I use perfect English most of the time and, I am very mature.
I am a bit busy ATM but I will add you when I get the chance!