Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Ok don't do anything yet regarding the griefing I don't want things worse haha have fun playing though (I keep daily backups)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Surfer7272
Why you want to join: I haven't played ftb in months ,so i want to get back into it and experience all of the new items and such with other people.
Extra Comments: I Also play a member on the Mithrintia Vinnela Serer (high class building server) so i consider myself to be a decent builder!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
If your no longer running the monster modpack might be good to edit your servers thread title.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Do I have to redo my whitelist application?
IGN: Diam0ndArrow
Also, are there going to be a map restart anytime soon? Because the recent servers I've been on had a map restart which made me quit :( I want to go really late game

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Do I have to redo my whitelist application?
IGN: Diam0ndArrow
Also, are there going to be a map restart anytime soon? Because the recent servers I've been on had a map restart which made me quit :( I want to go really late game

No map restarts planned and I will whitelist you now