Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
hey para and others what theme should spawn have. Should i lay it out flat with a filler, or make hills and stuff. Any other ideas are welcome.
also i will need craptons of dirt, so if anyone has any, leave them in a chest next to the signs!

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
hey para and others what theme should spawn have. Should i lay it out flat with a filler, or make hills and stuff. Any other ideas are welcome.
also i will need craptons of dirt, so if anyone has any, leave them in a chest next to the signs!
I don't have much dirt but laying it out with a filler should be fine!

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Para hows it going I'm back and have been working on my project on the server If you would like you could give me mod or something and I could whitelist players while you are doing things.

MrNom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nomomy14
Why you want to join: I have been waiting for a semi-small feed the beast server
extra comments: surfer72 referred me

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
I think since the spawn town is already going to be built on water, why not go with a water city theme? With bridges acting like roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: I have been waiting for a semi-small feed the beast server
I am at school I will add you when I get home in about 2 hours

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
k guys started spawn with uber and diamond arrow, its in the sky and it won’t be a big box when its done. It should turn out really cool. :)

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't been at my computer all day sorry will get ya tomorrow

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
oh para, one thing I should note, I was wandering around the general spawn area the other day and noticed a few what seemed like some bases out in the open...... I didn't take anything as I didn't know if their owner was still active at the time I had discovered them......

another thing I would like to say, im sorry to whoever had a minibase setup on that small peninsula near spawn, as I stumbles on it by accident and was harvesting some basic materials and lets just say that I kinda went out with a bang if you catch my drift and was unable to recover materials lost even with the /back command as by the time I got there it was in shambles...... I will try to assist in the reproduction of that area if the owner wishes for me to do so, as quite frankly it is partially my fault that it happened......

also, if anybody happens to notice a furnace/large chest and a few other scraps (i.e. basic tinkers' construct utilities) near spawn I believe in a south or southeastern direction, that was where I had planned on setting up a temp base and hadn't gotten much of anything ready there yet

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
We really need more active people on the server, it's just me most of the time... Also me and uber messed up on the carving of the floating island so feel free to fix it!

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
ok once we get the island terriformed good i can go in and start making central span plaza. From there we can make smallish plot areas scattered about. Ill be on this afternoon and help with teriforming i guess

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
Well I think when we get it done we have a portal hall where we can all use books linked to bases to visit there

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Well I think when we get it done we have a portal hall where we can all use books linked to bases to visit there
I can do a computer craft coded one if you want with a touchscreen monitor that you can select bases and it will make a portal there