Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
The book modifier needs 8 gold blocks 1 diamond block but doesn't allow you to craft it. So we can have interlinking on the books

shownplaysmc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shownplaysmc
Why you want to join:i want to join i little server without banned items i saw what im missing frpm the banned items and i SO want 1 server thats i can do stuff without caring from banned items
Extra Comments:i am very love mods and i REALY want to play FTB in a private server hope to get chosen!

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Astal2684
Why you want to join: Want to play with others
Extra Comments: Will Help others if possible when able

Minethepeeps

Jul 29, 2019
After testing optifine hd u c6 works with no issues[DOUBLEPOST=1391627389][/DOUBLEPOST]need to white-list me again

playjacob

Jul 29, 2019
Is whitelisting still open?
IGN: playjacob155
Location: Denmark, so my English may not always be the best, but most of the time it's fine.
Why you want to join: I would like to join a small server hosted near DK so latency isn't too bad. I would also like a server with a small friendly community.
Extra Comments: Not really, other than that i love to play FTB and have done so even before the launcher was announced.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Is whitelisting still open?
IGN: playjacob155
Location: Denmark, so my English may not always be the best, but most of the time it's fine.
Why you want to join: I would like to join a small server hosted near DK so latency isn't too bad. I would also like a server with a small friendly community.
Extra Comments: Not really, other than that i love to play FTB and have done so even before the launcher was announced.

I am at school, you can join, btw I'm only 13 and I will whitelist when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk