Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nozart

Jul 29, 2019
Minor update to serverrules! Please at all time enshure that those are read pre joining!

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Hello, I think I may have found a bug. which crashed the server.

I was curious if you could take the fire jets from the TF fire biomes and place them in the overworld.
Oh how wrong I was. Anyways, that might be why the server's down (for me at least).

BitVector

Jul 29, 2019
Here's an interesting conversation today on our server...

Uk3hJ.jpg

:D

Reactions: Nozart

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I logged in a few days back to half a house, and the damage and missing stuff looks too uniform to be a creeper, so it would appear a human did it . . .

Then I proceeded to die twice to two separate creeper explosions trying to set up somewhere else, but that's just bad luck.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Did some testing towards PortalGun today, but sadly its not viable to have the mod in with the current bugs of if. Sorry for all those that wanted to get theyre portalguns :/

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We have started work on making MyTown more avalible for everyone, and also adding a few nifty commands that will help new players some if nothing else :)

Reactions: WatcherInTheShadows

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Server was infact down. It wasnt due to any bug related to any mods, but its sorted now and back up again :)

Nozart

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone provide some cool in game screenshots on here please? They can be of anythning really, like a cool machine set up or some awesome world gen, anything like that would be greatly appreciated and you might just see it on main post :)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
We have done alot of changes on how MyTown chunks are being calculated. What most likely will make people smile is that now everyone has access to the /t new command regardless of what rank/status they have :)