Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica is not allowed in modpacks by default. There are a couple special cases:
  • The DireWolf20 pack
  • One other one soon
As a general rule, I will not respond any more to PMs asking about mod packs - this isn't because I am trying to be a jerk or anything, but I get a lot of these PMs each day, and responding "Read the OP" over and over gets old. So please, don't PM me about mod packs. If I change my mind, I will post it here on the OP.

Private server mod packs are fine, under the conditions that it is *only* available to members of your server and is in no way available for public download.

I really dont use to much time when its written like that, there are always other mods out there to make interesting gameplay

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
sp0nge ... mytown please! *looks around every corner* they are watching me! *puts tinfoil on her head* they are watching!!!!!! XD I'm paranoid can't you tell? I'm living like a dwarf, help me! but instead of an awesome mountain it is a very small hill 7x7x3 with a serpentine hidden behind a tree with bushes and you gotta crawl like 30meters to get in so no one finds me XD *cries* mytown *cries*

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
From the hostingcompany. I prob should have posted this here, i totally forgot!!!! Sorry!!!

Start time: 5:00pm CST 05/29/2013
End time: 6:00pm CST 05/29/2013
Expected Outage/Downtime: No longer than 20 minutes.

nikolas ify

Jul 29, 2019
could someone help me? i cant login to the server with the ftb lancher it says bad login but with multimc i login jast fine but i cresh all the time.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
If you using both of them, only the one you last logged in with (not the server but the client itselfe) is the valid one.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
sp0nge ... mytown please! *looks around every corner* they are watching me! *puts tinfoil on her head* they are watching!!!!!! XD I'm paranoid can't you tell? I'm living like a dwarf, help me! but instead of an awesome mountain it is a very small hill 7x7x3 with a serpentine hidden behind a tree with bushes and you gotta crawl like 30meters to get in so no one finds me XD *cries* mytown *cries*

Mytown added :)

However ill need to readjust the configs, still abit unshure if ill go with the 5 dia for a town deal

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it had a missfit somehow, when that happends its best to throw in a poke on irc, better alerting that way