Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sebbby

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get permission for Mo Creatures? I can't seem to.

Permission for Mo' Creatures is very limited. I believe that Mindcrack Extended and the Yogbox are the only two with permission.

Sponge it's me xxluciferzxx

Here's what happen when I try centrifuging sapphire emerald and diamond combs it give me the tiny dust piles like most combs do but when I try gathering them up they won't stack and after a few tries to stack them the server crash and leave a big hole in the map. What happen next I think u know

In regards to these type of issues, its recommended to go to the IRC first, mainly because its the most reliable and fastest... I was able to replicate them not being able to stack but was not able to replicate the crash or big hole. My initial guess would be Server-Client inconsistency but it also effects Single player so I would rule that out.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get permission for Mo Creatures? I can't seem to.
Getting permissions for usage of mods is a process. Sometimes its easy, sometimes its not.

Sponge it's me xxluciferzxx

Here's what happen when I try centrifuging sapphire emerald and diamond combs it give me the tiny dust piles like most combs do but when I try gathering them up they won't stack and after a few tries to stack them the server crash and leave a big hole in the map. What happen next I think u know
I tbh have no idea what happend there. Hopefully updating to 1.5.1 will make shure it wont happend again (but hey, when we update, lets just test and see what happends).

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
A new testversion is avalible for testing. That version IS bugged with GUI issues, ive been unable to get them sorted so far, so i hoped testers coul dhelp figuring out what was wrong with the build (GUI issues)

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Since we havent managed to udpate yet, we gotta figure something out. 1.5.2 hit, breaking a few mods again. But i wanna update for 1.5.2 asap, we just need to figure out togheter whats the best way to do it.

Reactions: TheLegendaryFoxFire

Chaos_Corrupter

Jul 29, 2019
nozart for the past 3-4 weeks I haven't been able to go on the server cuz I keep crashing form ticking screen im gonna post my crash report can u try to fix it

Attachments

• crash-2013-05-04_11.29.05-client.txt
    20.3 KB · Views: 71

legobear154

Jul 29, 2019
I am as well having the same issue as Chaos_Corrupter. I put an issue on github with my log file though. It appears to be an issue with Millenaire. I hope this gets fixed soon because I can't play, and its right at my house this time.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
The issue for lego was that i had to kill a Millenaire villager to get it to work for him again, however finding the correct one was easy in his case due to that only one was at his location, as where with yours there are several around. But ill have a look at it, and see if i cant figure anything out. I presume several others got the same issues.

If i cant get it sorted, i might just remove Mill, since its giving more and more issues lately.

Chaos_Corrupter

Jul 29, 2019
The issue for lego was that i had to kill a Millenaire villager to get it to work for him again, however finding the correct one was easy in his case due to that only one was at his location, as where with yours there are several around. But ill have a look at it, and see if i cant figure anything out. I presume several others got the same issues.

If i cant get it sorted, i might just remove Mill, since its giving more and more issues lately.
sponge which version of the pack should I be using 9.4 or 9.3

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like the problem persists :(

Ill have a look at this when i get back home from work. Hoped to update to 1.5.2 (1.5.1) so i guess ill get that finished up asap!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Will upload a testbuild for 1.5.2 later today. Some mods havent updated fully yet, but most of them still works. One is doing massive impact on the map, so without that mod its "impossible" to get any updates done soon.

However, and this wont be a secret anymore: Updating to 1.5.2 will also be followed with a mapreset. This is due to the switch over to HighLands from EBXL, and the adding of a few mods doing worldgen that i want to have in the main world (mystcraft should sort all the rest).

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
While working on the 1.5.2 update, i would like to try getting some feedback from you players on our server, more in specific regarding Mo Creatures. How do you guys feel the mod works in the current pack, does it add or take away from the general gameplay. Yes im overgoing and redoing some of the permissions I have, and im somewhat dependant on feedback from you guys.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
The issue in regards of the map is the share size of it. I might take out regions of people want me to do that but most likely i wont be able to rehost the entire map. its pretty big ...

Hopefully all is set and done before the weekend, so that people can use the weekend to explore, get settled and all that cool stuff :).

I belive it gonna be fun. As I said earlier, a few new perms have been sorted so it should get really interesting when its all starting :)

Samo: Please read the first post in this thread.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
No nothing has been resetted at all yet. However the current map is totally unstable, and suffers from huge lagspikes and downtime. Im working on a update towards 1.5.2, however, its starting to get to a point in time where fundings are getting to be an issue. Server isnt free to run, and sadly there isnt a long time untill fundings are short of paying for the rent (read 8 days from posting this post).

However ill still continue updating the pack, but as in regards of having a playable server, that service might fall short pretty soon.

foggy357

Jul 29, 2019
While working on the 1.5.2 update, i would like to try getting some feedback from you players on our server, more in specific regarding Mo Creatures. How do you guys feel the mod works in the current pack, does it add or take away from the general gameplay. Yes im overgoing and redoing some of the permissions I have, and im somewhat dependant on feedback from you guys.

I really like Mo Creatures; it was probably the first thing I noticed that told me this server is way different. So far the only friendly mobs I have seen seen are the water creatures. The Golems and Ogres irritate me when they smash my buildings, but nothing that can't eventually be solved by placing lots of torches everywhere.

Chaos_Corrupter

Jul 29, 2019
Why has the server been down lately[DOUBLEPOST=1368754379][/DOUBLEPOST]
The issue in regards of the map is the share size of it. I might take out regions of people want me to do that but most likely i wont be able to rehost the entire map. its pretty big ...

Hopefully all is set and done before the weekend, so that people can use the weekend to explore, get settled and all that cool stuff :).

I belive it gonna be fun. As I said earlier, a few new perms have been sorted so it should get really interesting when its all starting :)

Samo: Please read the first post in this thread.
Are you going to remove Mill even in single player im having problems with it